Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Viper51 Sad day

SparkyNTexas

Viper51,

I am so very sad for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers and I hope you can find a bit of comfort knowing he is in a wonderful place. Words can never ease the pain but please remember that time does heal.

I am so sorry,

Carla

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 1

I am truly sorry for your families lost. Please read II Corinthians 5:8. To be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Additionally, please check out The Apocrypha (the hidden or secret books, part of the original King James version of 1611, they are no longer included in modern Bibles). in the Second Book of Esdras page 68-69. This my friend in Christ will let you know what your brother is doing. It's great. When I found this through my Bible studies my heart cried with joy. We WILL see our love ones again soon. If I was given a chance to receive RV or go with God. I would be gone in a blink of the eye. May God give you and your's peace in your hearts. I do not know you, and we may never meet here. But, one day we will meet!

• Upvote 2

Thank all of you for your kind words and support. It is truely appreciated and means so very very much. God Bless you all and take care. Viper

Viper sorry for your loss my prayers are with you and your family in these times. Remember he is gone physsically from this physical world but he has just started a new beginning into an incredible journey into heaven with Jesus Christ our lord and savior cant get much better than that. I also need to say its US that are left behind not the other way around the spirit world is MORe REAL than any of us can comprehend he is his true self and at peace. God bless. Life conitnues on for hm and you, one day you will both reunite togther i truly believe that and wonder how we all survived ina cruel world.

• Upvote 1

Viper51,

I am so very sad for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers and I hope you can find a bit of comfort knowing he is in a wonderful place. Words can never ease the pain but please remember that time does heal.

I am so sorry,

Carla

Viper I am truly sorry for your loss I too have lost a brother and I hate to say this in place of what Carla has said Time does not heal the wound... It has been years since my little brothers death and every holiday, his birthday, the anniversary of his death are no easier today than they were when it happened. We must take the time to try and find ways to honor him and cope with the loss its the best we can do now that he is gone. Again I am truly sry for your loss. :(

Iraqi Vet05-07

• Upvote 1