Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV this year info below proves it, sorry!!

zantac

Hey zzzzzzzzz thanks for a great post!!

Your so right. Everyone on here is so tired of those negative naysayers that contribute nothing and never

have facts to back up their statements they just rebuke everyone elses info.

They don't understand that All of us look forward to information whether it be good or bad because we are all searching for

the same information on when this RV will occur.

Most of those Naysayers are Clueless to what is actually happening on the streets of Iraq today.

Several of my contractor friends that just came back from Iraq provided me with the facts about

what is really happening in Iraq today.

There is a dramatic change of enviorment on the

ground in Iraq today compared to 12 months ago.

There is no more fighting in the streets like there was last year.

Today there is a building boom happening in Iraq like never before.

There are communication towers going up everywhere.

There is infrastructure rebuilding going on accross the country.

The democratic Goverment is almost formed.

They have signed hundreds of contracts with foreign companies.

They are putting on a business expo Nov 1 -10 to bring in corporations from

around the world to be a part of the rebuilding of Iraq.

These are the facts and they are undisputed.

My Opinion Only

Thru their own timeline or pursuded by Political or Monitary forces

Their Goverment will soon be formed and seated and their Currency Revalued.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Zantac, I'll bet you don't believe any of the other rumors. Then all of a sudden one comes by to your liking and you believe it? What will you bet that he believes because it is a negative? I guess no one told him that the closer to RV the more negative the intel. Zantac are you looking to sell some of your dinars now?

• Upvote 3

Hey zzzzzzzzz thanks for a great post!!

Your so right. Everyone on here is so tired of those negative naysayers that contribute nothing and never

have facts to back up their statements they just rebuke everyone elses info.

They don't understand that All of us look forward to information whether it be good or bad because we are all searching for

the same information on when this RV will occur.

Most of those Naysayers are Clueless to what is actually happening on the streets of Iraq today.

Several of my contractor friends that just came back from Iraq provided me with the facts about

what is really happening in Iraq today.

There is a dramatic change of enviorment on the

ground in Iraq today compared to 12 months ago.

There is no more fighting in the streets like there was last year.

Today there is a building boom happening in Iraq like never before.

There are communication towers going up everywhere.

There is infrastructure rebuilding going on accross the country.

The democratic Goverment is almost formed.

They have signed hundreds of contracts with foreign companies.

They are putting on a business expo Nov 1 -10 to bring in corporations from

around the world to be a part of the rebuilding of Iraq.

These are the facts and they are undisputed.

My Opinion Only

Thru their own timeline or pursuded by Political or Monitary forces

Their Goverment will soon be formed and seated and their Currency Revalued.

Here's some back up on BBALL's Statement

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=138424

THEY ARE GETTING READY TO BUILD LIKE CRAZY OVER THERE-

• Upvote 2

Heh I for one want to think positive and I will not die or fade away if it doesnt happen this year. I know in my heart and deep in my bones that the Iraqi dinar will go up in value simply because of everything going on in Iraq and their oil and natural gas supplies. The world will not allow Iraq to continue at 1/10th of a penny or they are committing UNFAIR trade practices and no country will stand for that.

If Zantax wants to continue to come on here to be a negative nellie then its only because he/she is upset and is ranting and raving because he/she is having a hard time with this investment. He/she wants someone ANYONE to tell him/her it will positively happen. He/she is not happy with this investment because he/she has no handle on it and no input on it and no control on when it will RV or what will happen. Its similar to people that dont like to fly in planes or ride on roller coasters because they have no control. They have fear and this is what I have seen all along with Zantacs posts. I for one feel sorry for the person, man or woman, I dont know. In my honest opinion Zantac should stay off this site and forget he/she even has dinar. Maybe one day when it RV'S he/she will hear about it on the t.v or from someone and realize Heh I have some of that currency, I will go turn it in for my profit. Keep your sanity Zantac and quit writing crap thats possibly upsetting people and ruining their days. If you want to ruin your own day thats fine but dont write this stuff and ruin everyone else's life cause life is hard enough as it is. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 5

Heh I for one want to think positive and I will not die or fade away if it doesnt happen this year. I know in my heart and deep in my bones that the Iraqi dinar will go up in value simply because of everything going on in Iraq and their oil and natural gas supplies. The world will not allow Iraq to continue at 1/10th of a penny or they are committing UNFAIR trade practices and no country will stand for that.

If Zantax wants to continue to come on here to be a negative nellie then its only because he/she is upset and is ranting and raving because he/she is having a hard time with this investment. He/she wants someone ANYONE to tell him/her it will positively happen. He/she is not happy with this investment because he/she has no handle on it and no input on it and no control on when it will RV or what will happen. Its similar to people that dont like to fly in planes or ride on roller coasters because they have no control. They have fear and this is what I have seen all along with Zantacs posts. I for one feel sorry for the person, man or woman, I dont know. In my honest opinion Zantac should stay off this site and forget he/she even has dinar. Maybe one day when it RV'S he/she will hear about it on the t.v or from someone and realize Heh I have some of that currency, I will go turn it in for my profit. Keep your sanity Zantac and quit writing crap thats possibly upsetting people and ruining their days. If you want to ruin your own day thats fine but dont write this stuff and ruin everyone else's life cause life is hard enough as it is. :rolleyes:

A huge AMEN to you my friend. God Bless.

• Upvote 1

It is about to get very good, even for you Zantec, will still be here for ya bud,..!

Just keep your chin up.

Check,

• Upvote 4

Sorry to post such bad news but I feel this post will sum up the possibility of NO RV in 2010.

Go about your daily business, forget the rumours they will only break your heart.

I have highlighted in red the information that should spell it out clear as day that the RV will not be in 2010, OK it doesn’t say that but read it, then tell me any GURU that can twist this into good news

link

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304173704575577870508351504.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

ISTANBUL—The Central Bank of Iraq has instructed private banks to raise at least $7 billion in fresh capital over the next three years to be able to handle an expected oil-fueled construction boom, a top bank official said Wednesday.

New rules by the Central Bank would force Iraqi private banks to raise their capital to at least 250 billion Iraqi dinars ($214 million) each by 2013, Ahmed Ibraihi, Vice Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, said in an exclusive interview. These banks, numbering 32, now have a minimum capital requirement of 50 billion dinars each.

"We are taking these measures in order that companies which are implementing big projects in Iraq, including the oil contracts would start to deal with our banks," Mr. Ibraihi said on the sidelines of an Iraqi petroleum meeting in Istanbul.

Iraq has clinched some 11 multibillion deals over the last 11 months with international oil companies to raise its crude-oil production capacity to 12 million barrels a day from the current 2.4 million barrels a day.

Mr. Ibraihi was in Istanbul to reassure the more than 20 international oil and gas companies who won these mega projects that they can deal with local banks to help them implement their projects in Iraq.

"I will tell them in my presentation that they shouldn't worry. They should open accounts and letters of credit in these banks," he said.

Years of sanctions and wars have isolated Iraqi banks from the rest of the world, and they now lag behind developed and efficient banking systems.

However, Mr. Ibraihi said that the Central Bank is enforcing new measures that would enable these private banks to consolidate.

"If they cannot afford to raise their capitals to the level we want them to, they can merge together and make few successful and potential banks," he added. Capital could come from regional banks, in particular from Gulf States, as well as from some international banks.

Banks such as the HSBC Holdings PLC, Qatar's Ahli Bank, and Kuwait National Bank maintain large portions of stakes at Iraq's private banks.

International companies investing in Iraq are currently dealing mostly with a post-war-opened Trade Bank of Iraq, set up by the U.S. authorities in July 2003 to finance trade and reconstruction projects. The state-run bank's assets are expected to grow this year to $13 billion from around $10 billion a year earlier.

Iraq's two traditional state-run banks, Rafaidan and Rasheed, cannot handle LCs and money transfer for customers abroad due to foreign debts that they need to meet first, Mr. Ibraihi said. Each of the two banks is popular inside Iraq and each maintains capital of at least $9 billion.

Once again I am sorry to bring bad news but at least I have posted something that is honest & more worthy than stupid rumours we constantly get of the next RV weekend

More Facts

Oct 28th was the last date to request a rate change for 2010 thru the UN/IMF

and it would take effect Nov 1st and all other dates for 2010

have been cancelled.

If this is happening now for Iraq I really think it would be kept

under wraps until the RV was announced on Sunday.

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year. Sure lines up with scooters post of 20,000

troops heading to Iraq for security. Also lines up with the 195

billion dollars in contracts that is due Nov. 1st. It also lines

up with Iraq's business expo Nov 1 - 10 , most of the countries

and corporations were starting to cancel and then Iraq assured

them of something and they are now all attending.

Looks like something big is getting ready to happen on Nov1.

these are the facts and they are undisputed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

What is truth?....Hmm..... Can anyone on this forum claim the truth about the RV? Can anyone be so bold as to say" they have the truth of the matter? Is truth only found with a few people on this forum?............... the real truth of the matter is that people that claim to have the truth are delusional(A persistant false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary)..smiley-sick026.gif

I just realized something, I used to get all riled up and angry when someone posted against my post. But this can be fun too. It is a way to get frustrations out. I feel pretty good. Hang in there everybody.

Troops from Fort Riley are moving into Iraq to secure the location in November. We wouldn't deploy that many troops to Iraq for nothing. Something is moving.

First off, thanks to you and your family for your commitment and service!!!! It is people like you which make this country great (although we better watch DC closer). Which location if you don't mind me asking? GO RV in 2010!!!

• Upvote 1

most likely no rv next year either. bash away and i'll check with you january 1st 2012.

I'm sorry, haven't we bashed you twice in the last few days? You keep changing your name and coming back.....why is that? Are you lonely? They do have therapy for whatever your condition is, and I'm quite sure there is an acronym for it as well. Would you care to share what that is instead of your opinion which has not stated any facts or contributed anything other than drivel to this forum. STATE YOUR CASE AND YOUR FACTS OR JUST DISAPPEAR. You are becoming tiresome. MODS check this guys IP and block him forever.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Trade Bank of Iraq inaugurated on Monday

Trade Bank of Iraq inaugurated on Monday

Al Sumaria - [10/27/2010]

Iraq Ministry of Finance inaugurated on Monday Trade Bank of Iraq in the Green Zone using a comprehensive Banking System. The Ministry said that it is planning to open other branches abroad.

Iraq Minister of Finance, Baker Jaber Al Zubaidi told Alsumaria News on the sidelines of the Bank opening that the Bank was inaugurated in the Green Zone in Baghdad in order to offer its services to the Embassies in the region and for Arab and Foreign investors in order to transfer their money from Iraq and to wards it. The Banks’ capital is of 500 million US dollars, he uttered. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, haven't we bashed you twice in the last few days? You keep changing your name and coming back.....why is that? Are you lonely? They do have therapy for whatever your condition is, and I'm quite sure there is an acronym for it as well. Would you care to share what that is instead of your opinion which has not stated any facts or contributed anything other than drivel to this forum. STATE YOUR CASE AND YOUR FACTS OR JUST DISAPPEAR. You are becoming tiresome. MODS check this guys IP and block him forever.

You tell'em Chief!

This whole thread has been full of A$$ XXXXX!

Amen,..... and Semper FI!

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 2

pleasantvalleySunday user_popup.png

sure wish those red and green buttons could just go away cause I'm sure there is always "mental dialogue" when someone gives a neg and I'm pretty sure it's not reality they're being neg about lol

MovieMaker user_popup.png

Pleasantvalley,

I agree, The buttons should be called EMOTION buttons. I think people click buttons depending on the EMOTION the post sets off in them, instead of thinking about the contribution to the site, and the time the poster puts into research. All outcome of research will not always be what we, the readers or members want to hear. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

More Facts

Oct 28th was the last date to request a rate change for 2010 thru the UN/IMF

and it would take effect Nov 1st and all other dates for 2010

have been cancelled.

If this is happening now for Iraq I really think it would be kept

under wraps until the RV was announced on Sunday.

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year. Sure lines up with scooters post of 20,000

troops heading to Iraq for security. Also lines up with the 195

billion dollars in contracts that is due Nov. 1st. It also lines

up with Iraq's business expo Nov 1 - 10 , most of the countries

and corporations were starting to cancel and then Iraq assured

them of something and they are now all attending.

Looks like something big is getting ready to happen on Nov1.

these are the facts and they are undisputed.

BBALL. I am with ya on all the assumptions. However, I do not believe the 20,000 troops headed to Iraq.... Sorry but common sesnse should tell you that CNN or another news network would be all over this large deployment. Especially when on of Obama's big platforms was to bring all the troops home. I will believe the troop thing when I hear it in the news. 20,000 troops are not going to just sneak out in the middle of the night.

• Upvote 1

Zantac, though it will be tough for iraq to rv this year, because of forming the goi, this article means nothing. This article has absouletly no meaning on a rv or no rv......

I have to agree with Sonny1, Chief V and Eddinar on this one. Zantac, I have a lot of respect for you and what you have done (and still do), but on this article it just doesn't seem to add up to the majority of other articles on banking and finance. I certainly look forward to your next post. Keep the faith and GO RV! ! ! ! ! !

I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe :)

The psychic in me tells me somehow that you would seem to believe...Maybe.