Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just in: Gov of Iraq has formed!

misterjeff

All Hands:

I have been saving dinars from 2004-2006. Four contracting tours in Iraq and one in Jordan training Iraqi Police Cadets. I have been a member for a little while but have not been motivated to post on the forums. I appreciate some of the information on these blogs. I have observed a couple of things that are a constant:

1) It appears that we engage in a great American pastime, ripping each others guts out at the drop of a hat.

2) Putting out posts that are inherently brain-dead.

3)"Hippy Punching" Newbies.

4) Dissing Iraqi's, some of whom I had the privilege of working with. Some of the bravest people I have met in this life. 24 years in the Marine Corps says I aught to be a decent judge in this matter. And several years of incoming fire: 60mm and 80mm mortars, 122mm Katyushas, AK and PKM rounds, etc. Remember, they are the ones who's decisions will enrich all of us.

These blogs have generated a lot of stress. I think everyone needs to decompress a little. Xanax is your friend. I invested because I am a believer, for seven years now. Iraq will be a winner in the long run. Afghanistan I am not so sure of, at least where economics are concerned.

If you are not of a positive mindset on this activity my recommendation is to sell your dinars and Bounce! And save us your bile!

I appreciate the efforts Adam, Ali and the other advisers have put out there. I have and am in it for the long haul. I hope all the believers hang in there with us.

Thanks and Semper Fidelis,

Gunner

• Upvote 4

Here we go again, another trip around the perverbial mulberry bush. How often does this happen? Weekly, daily, sounds like a soap box , and just beating the dead horse. Well let's hope this is it. I want this to happen but I'm afraid if Maliki gets back in , with all the promises and bribes he has made on these recent trips, it can't be a good thing for the people of Iraq. Let's hope someone else like Mahdi maintains control of the security forces & military. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again, another trip around the perverbial mulberry bush. How often does this happen? Weekly, daily, sounds like a soap box , and just beating the dead horse. Well let's hope this is it. I want this to happen but I'm afraid if Maliki gets back in , with all the promises and bribes he has made on these recent trips, it can't be a good thing for the people of Iraq. Let's hope someone else like Mahdi maintains control of the security forces & military. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If" Maliki gets PM again, what does that mean for the RV?

Unless you have a web link this belongs in the rumors section.

Don't like to be negative but that's what the rumor section is for.

I agree --- don't believe it until it is on the news channels, etc. Even THEN, it might be 'premature' wishful reporting. :blink:

Bill n AZ

Just got off the phone with a young man at Dinar Trade who said the GOI has formed, Maliki is P.M. and they're working out a couple of details before announcing this to public.

Anyone know Ali personally could verify this?

Mister Jeff

Dinar trade did not say that the GOI HAS BEEN FORMED [iT HAS NOT BEEN FORMED .]

It has been formed EVERY time, dont tell me you didn't know that. There are now 472 Governments that have all been seated in Iraq... The most governments in a country at one time ever. Yet another world record.....

Sarcasm for those who don't know my style.... ha

hahahahaha:)

• Upvote 1

I just called Dinar Trade to ask a question, and a young man informed me that the GOI has formed, Maliki is P.M. and they're working out a couple of details before it is released to the public!

Someone who knows Ali could possibly verify this. . . . great news! Go RV!

Mister jeff

What a hilarious prank to pull on a competitor tell everyone he has secret info knowing everybody has his phone number. Bah hahahahahaha! Who could we target next ? Chase, WF, BoA? How about the Iraq Ministry of Tourism?

This just off the Iraq news site:

HOME POLITICS SECURITY ECONOMY SPORTS VARIETY FEATURES

About us | Contact us | Subscribe

You are in > Home / Baghdad, Latest News, Politics / Al-Hashemi holds talks with Qatari emir

Al-Hashemi holds talks with Qatari emir

October 19, 2010 - 04:49:50

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraq’s Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi held on Tuesday talks with Qatari Emir Hamad bin Khaliefa on obstacles facing the formation of the new government, according to a statement of his office.

“The vice president met with the emir as well as Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassem in Doha, and discussed with them the ongoing efforts to end the political deadlock in the country and form the new government,” said the statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

Al-Hashemi highlighted the importance of Arab support to speed up the formation of the government.

Differences among political blocs reached their zenith between the main two blocs, al-Iraqiya of former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and the State of Law of incumbent Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, with the first obtaining 91 out of the new parliament’s 325 seats while the second obtained 89.

The State of Law formed a coalition with the Iraqi National Alliance (INA) to garner the largest number of seats in the new parliament.

This claim was rejected by al-Iraqiya bloc, which argued that it had been the winner of the largest number of seats in the parliament and that it has the right to form the new government.

Iraq’s March 7 nationwide elections had ended with four main Iraqi political blocs obtaining most seats, as Iraqiya won 91 seats, followed by Maliki’s State of Law with 89 seats, Ammar Al-Hakim’s INA with 70 seats and the Kurdistan Alliance of Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barazani and Iraqi President Jalal Talabani as well as a number of Kurdish Islamic parties with 57 seats.

SH (S)

Print version

Summary: NOTHING NEW -- SAME OLD STUFF

Bill n AZ

The time stamp above is Iraq time -- now 11 PM there.

Definitely no collusion going on.

There are too many people involved, in too many countries, for this to all be a cover up for something greater.

They simply do not have it all together yet. And... we wait...

But, I don't honestly think it will be much longer... lots of turmoil starting over the political vacuum now...

This is about the tenth time that Iraqi's government has been formed in the last week. :angry: Enough already. :shakehead:

Semper Fi !!!

That's funny!

Hooah!

Al-Hakim’s INA with 70 seats and the Kurdistan Alliance of Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barazani and Iraqi President Jalal Talabani as well as a number of Kurdish Islamic parties with 57 seats.

Wait a minute.....don't they need only 130 seats at this point? It was 163 I believe which maybe they've lost some people completely in the parties if it's lower, they're only 3 seats away at this point....this could be good news. A few more alliances and they can form can't they? So if that's the case it would be good news. One step closer.

Bill n AZ

Al-Hakim’s INA with 70 seats and the Kurdistan Alliance of Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barazani and Iraqi President Jalal Talabani as well as a number of Kurdish Islamic parties with 57 seats.

Wait a minute.....don't they need only 130 seats at this point? It was 163 I believe which maybe they've lost some people completely in the parties if it's lower, they're only 3 seats away at this point....this could be good news. A few more alliances and they can form can't they? So if that's the case it would be good news. One step closer.

Bill n AZ

Sorry folks, not sure what's happening with DV but my post went up, I edited it, disappeared, and when I came back to fix it and repost again it doubled. Anybody else having problems? I also couldn't repost on another thread...

Why are these posts even allowed on here?? You get this person with what 8 previous posts, come on and announce something that is EVERY TIME bogus! What a bunch of CRAP!!! PROVE IT OR DON"T POST IT! :angry:

sorry if I sound crabby, but this is really getting old! :angry:

i do agree Teresa, but I moved it to rumors because i felt Tiac is not a reputable news source, so as tiresome and ridiculous as some of these posts are, well I guess we just live with them, read them or not, make our statements about them and then laugh post rv about them...would love to see a best of, worse of DV posts and see them compiled into something that we would all get a kick out of after the rv..(.names excluded of course), while we celebrate.

• Upvote 1

It has been formed EVERY time, dont tell me you didn't know that. There are now 472 Governments that have all been seated in Iraq... The most governments in a country at one time ever. Yet another world record.....

Sarcasm for those who don't know my style.... ha

Chuckle, chuckle! But the government is seated. Only problem is Iraq must immediately RV once they announce it for that was promise to ...hmm I cannot remember who. Did you ever have the thought they are trying to drive the Investors nuts with news...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I just called Dinar Trade to ask a question, and a young man informed me that the GOI has formed, Maliki is P.M. and they're working out a couple of details before it is released to the public!

Someone who knows Ali could possibly verify this. . . . great news! Go RV!

Mister jeff

Oh boy here we go again, angry.gif

It is "NOT" true as I just got a call from someone that just bought Dinar from DT over the phone.

Dinar Trade would be in jeopardy of being liable if they gave out any info. on the RV.

Ali seems way to sharp for that.

However is is ironic that a stupid post like this can get so much responce.

I just looked at it so call me curiouse!

I will not read another post from the lier that posted it.

Thanks MisterJeff,

Fool me once, shame on you, do it again, shame on me. tongue.gif

zzzzzzzzz,