Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10/10/10

FishMan1969

:P HEY CAN ANYONE TOP THIS!!!!!!!!?????

Oct is a heck of a month in my family..... On my fathers side, it is his birthday month and GOD BLESS his soul he passed away at a young age, and it's his ONLY sister's birthday month too ( though they were 15 years apart ). Now on my mothers side, it is her birthday month, her ONLY sister's birthday month, and her ALL 3 brothers birthday month, but last but not least her FATHER ( grandpa ) will too have his 92 birthday this month of OCT.!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the ODDS of this??????? Well, lets CELEBRATE birthdays galore like no other years before..... GOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:blink::D:blink:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 2

Yeah,

I'm sort of partial to it. It is my 50th birthday!

The only downside is I just got my AARP card to prove it angry.gif

Happy birthday "birthday boy"! No worries though ... 50 IS THE NEW 40!

I think 10-10-10 would be a great day for an RV! smile.gif

Edited by All-In-4-RV

Speaking of old farts, when i release air there's no resistance to it coming out, it sounds like...............ssssssssssss ...............O-ring must be shot ohmy.gif

Well it looks like he aired his problem........OH ha ha... he he Ho ha ha ...........what's that smell

Speaking of old farts, when i release air there's no resistance to it coming out, it sounds like...............ssssssssssss ...............O-ring must be shot ohmy.gif

Good thing I'm in the Parts business.

I'll let have a replacement kit at 10% over cost...

fmp-142-1125.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have been under the impression, FOR YEARS, that a barrel of oil was 55 gallons?

Oil barrel

The standard oil barrel of 42 US gallons is used in the United States as a measure of crude oil and other petroleum products. Elsewhere, oil is commonly measured in cubic metres (m3) or in tonnes (t), with tonnes more often being used by European oil companies. International companies listed on American stock exchanges tend to express their oil production volumes in barrels for global reporting purposes, and those listed on European exchanges tend to express their production in tonnes (1.1 North American tons). There can be 6 to 8 barrels of oil in a ton, depending on density. For example: 256 U.S. gallons [6.1 bbl] of heavy distillate per ton, 272 gallons [6.5 bbl] of crude oil per ton, and 333 gallons [7.9 bbl] of gasoline per ton.[8]

The wooden oil barrel of the late 19th century is different from the modern day 55-gallon steel drum (known as the 44-gallon drum in Britain and the 200-litre drum elsewhere). The 42-US-gallon oil barrel is a unit of measure, and is no longer used to transport crude oil — most petroleum is moved in pipelines or oil tankers.

The 42-US gallon size of barrel as a unit of measure is largely confined to the American oil industry, since other sizes of barrel were used by other industries in the United States. Nearly all other countries use the metric system. Many oil producing countries use the American oil barrel.[citation needed]

The measurement originated in the early Pennsylvania oil fields. In the early 1860s, when oil production began, there was no standard container for oil, so oil and petroleum products were stored and transported in barrels of different shapes and sizes for beer, fish, molasses, turpentine, etc. Both the 42-US gallon barrels (based on the old English wine measure), the tierce (159 litres) and the 40-U.S.-gallon (151.4-litre) whiskey barrels were used. 45-gallon barrels were also in common use. The 40-gallon whiskey barrel was the most common size used by early oil producers, since they were readily available at the time.[9]

The origins of the 42-gallon oil barrel are obscure, but some historical documents indicate that around 1866 early oil producers in Pennsylvania came to the conclusion that shipping oil in a variety of different containers was causing buyer distrust. They decided they needed a standard unit of measure to convince buyers that they were getting a fair volume for their money. They agreed to base this measure on the more-or-less standard 40-gallon whiskey barrel, but added an additional two gallons to ensure that any measurement errors would always be in the buyer's favor as an additional way of assuring buyer confidence, apparently on the same principle as is behind the baker's dozen and some other long units of measure.[citation needed] By 1872 the standard oil barrel was firmly established as 42 US gallons.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_(unit)

Someone finally caught what I noticed in the article..... Ironic?

Synchronicity

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search This article is about the philosophical concept. For other uses, see Synchronicity (disambiguation). Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance. The concept of synchronicity was first described by Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung in the 1920s.[1]

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by their meaning. Since meaning is a complex mental construction, subject to conscious and subconscious influence, not every correlation in the grouping of events by meaning needs to have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Synchronicity

Ironic?....More like Synchronicity! :D1010102

Good thing I'm in the Parts business.

I'll let have a replacement kit at 10% over cost...

fmp-142-1125.jpg

OHMYGOSH!!!! NOW that made me almost spit my drink out!!!!! :lol:

10-10-10 is the date that I have my America's got talent audition!!!! I hope it's at 10:10 a.m. too

by the way, if I make it to the next round you all better vote for me, or I will never admit that I know you when I get famous!!! HAHAHA :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

OHMYGOSH!!!! NOW that made me almost spit my drink out!!!!! laugh.gif

10-10-10 is the date that I have my America's got talent audition!!!! I hope it's at 10:10 a.m. too

by the way, if I make it to the next round you all better vote for me, or I will never admit that I know you when I get famous!!! HAHAHA laugh.giflaugh.gif

We all here know you got talent!!! cool.gif

by the way, if I make it to the next round you all better vote for me, or I will never admit that I know you when I get famous!!! HAHAHA :lol: :lol:

You may forget us but you will never forget SOGGY CHEETO BODIES :lol::lol::lol::lol:

gl

You have my vote!!! :D

Be a Star! B) And let us know when you're on!

Let us know when you are on! We'll vote!! :D

Reuters) - Iraq's Oil Ministry has decided to postpone an auction for three gas fields to Oct. 20 after eight companies asked for more time to study contract terms, an Iraqi oil official said on Sunday.

The auction was scheduled to be held on Oct. 1 http://in.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-51595820100919

I have a source in Iraq that deals with the banks , and HSBC as of oct 1st said they are now trading the dinar. there is a high possibility that the RV will accure on or soon after 0ct 20th. Due to the release of the oils contracts

Speaking of "OIL", it is interesting that one of the facts mentioned about the number 42 is that there are 42 gallons in a "barrel of Oil". Do Do Do. Do Do Do.(Twilight Zone music).