Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Chat/Articles: G.E.T. 9/21/10

k98nights

TerryK Chat/Articles: G.E.T. 9/21/10

September 21, 2010 · [terryk] WHOO HOO GIRL

[sweetvirgodinar] thank you, it is an honor to serve the GET Team.

[terryk] BY THE WAY SWEET OR GIFT FOR PURCHASING 125 IN THE EBOOK WENT OUT YESTERDAY

[terryk] A CRISP 5,000 DINAR NOTE

[terryk] THANKS FOR YOUR support

[sweetvirgodinar] thank you, for this wonderful site.

[terryk] BY THE WAY I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT’S NOT HOW YOU GOT YOUR STAR

[sweetvirgodinar] I thought money bought everything.

[terryk] http://translate.googleu ••• conscious / Baghdad / l. With 20/9/2010 7:10 pm Department of Commerce announced today a broad plan for the purpose of activating the relationships Iraq’s economic and trade relations with different countries and in line with economic developments, trade and economic orientation in the new Iraq. The Minister of Commerce Agency Dr. Safaa net debt of the reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that the ministry has started an extensive program to review trade agreements and economic and technical agreements between Iraq and other countries are also examining the bilateral agreements between Iraq and the countries associated with the conventions in order to contextualize these relationships are into consideration the economic and political status of that State and the benefits of those agreements as well as to activate the joint commissions for economic cooperation and trade with other countries. He added that his ministry is seeking to actively participate in the meetings of Arab and regional organizations and international economic conferences and trade in order to keep up with economic events and to reflect Iraq’s presence and activate its role in international forums and especially after the acceptance of Iraq’s request to join the World Trade Organization and as a member of an observer which requires him to follow developments in international forums and contribute to the the international trading system of multilateralism. and said that the Ministry of Commerce is working to keep pace with economic developments and to find foreign markets for the promotion of Iraq’s exports and activate the Export support Fund and advancing Iraqi authorities concerned with recent developments in economic and follow up the implementation of contracts in the form, who believes in the interest of institue of the Ministry in the preparation of reports and economic studies and diagnosis of the economic policies of countries and the extent of its impact on Iraq’s relations with these countries and strengthen economic ties with Iraq and trade and to serve the best interest of the country. Stressing that his ministry had concluded agreements for economic cooperation and trade and technical cooperation with Azerbaijan and Singapore from Asia as well as to initiate the formulation of agreements with other countries from Africa, Europe and neighboring countries and the Far East in addition to activation of the joint committees and the opening of commercial missions in several countries in the world.

[terryk] Iraq will be announced in two days from then ally themselves with .. A spokesman for the press office of the Iraqi list Rahim Al Shammari a meeting of the Iraqi list on Tuesday in the Jordanian capital Amman to determine the demands of the list and choose from with then ally themselves once and for all, and expected to form a government next month. Al Shammari said Monday evening: “Allawi and leaders of the menu will return to Baghdad tomorrow to begin intensive negotiations with the Iraqi National Coalition and the Kurdistan Alliance to form a government, stressing that there are individual negotiations now taking place between the mass of Iraqi and Iraqi National Coalition, where she reached the very positive results, and noted that the list will come out a difficult and important decisions, and may facilitate the process of forming a government. Shammari and reiterated its forecast Alhmomp the formation of the end of November next.

[terryk] http://translate.googleu ••• tYUI8i3A

[terryk] THAT’S ALL I HAVE THIS MORNING

[terryk] BUT SOME GOOD ARTICLES

[terryk] I SAY WE ARE BANGING HARD ON THAT DOOR

[terryk] THAT ONE IS FROM A PEEP

[terryk] NOT THE GOVERNMENT

[terryk] I READ THAT EARLIER

[terryk] THAT’S LOOKING FAR OUT

[terryk] BUT THANKS

[terryk] THOSE ECONOMIC GUYS ARE ALWAYS OUT THERE

[terryk] NOW

[terryk] I’M GOING TO TELL YOU THIS

[terryk] I PLACED A ORDER LAST NIGHT WITH DINAR BANKER FOR SOME LOW DENOMS

[terryk] GUESS WHAT

[terryk] HIS ORDER HE PLACED LAST WEEK

[terryk] IS ON HOLD

[terryk] UNTIL NEXT WEEK

[terryk] SUPPLY IS DRIED UP

[terryk] LET ME GET THE EMAIL FOR YOU ALL

[terryk] OK

[terryk] THAT’S THE BEST NEWS

[terryk] SEE THAT

[terryk] 12 DAYS

[kayla110] tk looks like its going to pop open any day now

[terryk] I DON’T KNOW HOW TO TAKE THAT KAYLA

[terryk] YOUR READING LIKE I WAS THINKING

[terryk] WITHIN

[terryk] BUT SOMETIMES I READ TOO MUCH INTO WHAT IS WRITTEN

[terryk] WELL TO BE HONEST I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT ME EITHER

[terryk] BECAUSE WITH THE 250,000 DINAR I HAVE I CAN GO OFF INTO THE SUNSET

[celtic] so I guess the rumor for RV tomorrow is out the window

[terryk] NOT AT ALL CELTIC

[terryk] I WISH I HAD 250 MILLION

[terryk] YEA I HAVE GOTTEN SOME FROM EBAY AS WELL

[terryk] JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET A GOOD COPY OF WHERE THEY GOT IT FROM

[terryk] B RIGHT BACK

[terryk] ok time to go grab another cup of java and sit on the back deck and listen to the birds sing we you

[terryk] that’s cause I feed them

[terryk] later all

[terryk] keep the faith

[terryk] we are right there

[terryk] I got juice I can’t share

[terryk] we are so firkin there

[terryk] DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINARS

[terryk] I’M NOT PUMPING

[Cessie] Announcement of chap. 7 release or rv?

[terryk] ITS ONE AND THE SAME CESSIE

[antiTK] so it seems with all the boasting of 24-36 hours for the rv, were WRONG

[terryk] ANTI TK IT WAS 24-48

[terryk] GET YOUR STUFF RIGHT

[terryk] I WOULD SAY IT WILL BE ALL ANNOUNCED AT ONE TIME

[terryk] AND I’M THINKING IT WILL BE THURSDAY WHEN T ADDRESSES THE UN

[terryk] NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY HAVE COWBOY HATS OVER ON THE RIGHT SIDE [terryk] AND POLICE

[terryk] THEY ARE OUT LOOKING

[RJinAZ] terryk…in your opinion do things look positive for us late this week?

[terryk] I WOULD THINK SO RJINAZ

[terryk] OK GOT TO GO BIRDS CALLING ME

[terryk] LATER ALL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blink::blink:

[terryk] I’M GOING TO TELL YOU THIS

[terryk] I PLACED A ORDER LAST NIGHT WITH DINAR BANKER FOR SOME LOW DENOMS

WHAT?!?!?!?! :o:o

[terryk] WELL TO BE HONEST I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT ME EITHER

[terryk] BECAUSE WITH THE 250,000 DINAR I HAVE I CAN GO OFF INTO THE SUNSET

OH HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

[terryk] DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINARS

[terryk] I’M NOT PUMPING

PLEASE SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

All in the same chat!!! AMAZING........ B)

• Upvote 3

This is a joke right? :lol:

Is this from the same site that has advertisement for DT on it? Just curious if all of these people are affiliated with one another somehow- all getting in on the action to pump the stories and then get you to purchase more, even though he says DON'T PURCHASE MORE DINARS, but throws it in there that he is purchasing the smaller denom's? Is that the next new HOT thing to purchase?

quote name='Kimjackie' date='21 September 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1285107449' post='201641']

EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN ON HERE FOR A LONG ENOUGH TIME KNOWS BETTER THAN TO POST ANYTHING FROM TERRY K SO PLEASE DONT POST HIS CRAP AGAIN............

[/quot

Why don't YOU stop reading him instead of requesting his posts not be allowed? I enjoy reading ALL posts and dont want you or any other person dictating what "i can and cannot do".

All Truth Police need to shut the heck up...and mind your own business.

When you start paying for a part of this site, then maybe you can make a request. Until then enjoy the free friggin ride and don't dictate to others...like I just did to you...lol.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4