Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TERRY K INTEL...RUMOR...THIS IS IT !!! DONE !!

Eddinar

Crying wolf with serious investors is not cool... Please keep it only for real intel...

OH COME ON.....WE HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE TK RUMORS BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S ALL BS....TRYING TO GET SOME LAUGHS BEFORE THE WEEKEND KICKS OFF.....I HOPE PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED NEVER TO GET THEIR HOPES UP READING A TK RUMOR.....IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I'M SORRY....WASN'T MY INTENTION....JUST TRYING TO LOOSEN PEOPLE UP...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

GOTCHA !!!!! JK....TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD NEVER POST ANOTHER TK RUMOR...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! GO RV !!

True to your word Eddinar. Consequently, I plussed you up to get rid of the negative. After all, you are relaying accurate "intel" in your thread. B)

GGGGOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV ALREADY B)B)B)

Good job Eddinar. I was just gonna comment that the words "TerryK" and "Intel" are contradictory terms that should never appear in the same sentence.

So true, an excellent example of an OXYMORON. B)

• Upvote 1

WOW...NEVER HAD THAT MANY MINUSES BEFORE....IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE GET SO HEATED OVER THE BS POSTS FROM TK AND I TRY TO POST A JOKE AND LOOSEN PEOPLE UP BEFORE THE WEEKEND...MAN TOUGH CROWD...MAYBE I WILL POST TK'S STUFF FROM NOW ON....I'M SURE I WILL GET PLUSES.....UHHHHH NOT...EITHER WAY, EVERYONE THAT HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND THOSE OF YOU THAT FELT THIS POST PEEEEED YOU OFF, YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO....MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A GLASS OF VINO TO LOOSEN UP A BIT

One should watch what one says I have seen this rumor from a number of different sources. IMO ;)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY...

• Upvote 3

GOTCHA !!!!! JK....TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD NEVER POST ANOTHER TK RUMOR...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! GO RV !!

No one should be upset with this....lol....it says terry k in the header.....you cant seriously think this was it......go RV already

• Upvote 1

Eddinar. I tell you why I don't think this is that cute. First of All I know that you are doing this just to get a rise out of everyone and I do personally think its funny. However, when others such as myself post a joke as a thread like I did. I get heated reply's from people saying I am insulting people intelligence and that I should ask for the moderators to delete my thread and then the moderators lock my thread because I make fun of some of these "gurus". Here is my example.

Notice my funny title "RV Tomorrow D.U.M.B Chat Team" here is the link

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/6-dinar-rumors/page__prune_day__100__sort_by__Z-A__sort_key__last_post__topicfilter__all__st__30

Notice that it is pure scarcasim and was intended for a good laugh and NOW IT LOCKED! But now its ok for you to take a crack. I think its funny all the way around. I don't have any ill will just interesting how you can post this and the moderators lock my post.

Ha ha anyway, just think its funny good post

RV TOMORROW!!!! LOL

B)B)B)