Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Rumor...9/14 RV

Eddinar

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...Oh well...never posted any of his stuff before but what the heck...my one and only post of his....

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world that GOI is done, Ch 7 lifted a while ago and that RV has already happened. They triggered on Sunday but Iraq asked them to stop until they could announce to the world themselves. He also was told 2 different rates – one said it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

[terryk] KEEP IN MIND THEY CAN AFFORED UP TO 12 BUT I WOULD SAY MORE AT 3.86-4.12

[terryk] My source says emphatically that it must RV tomorrow or Iraq is in deep caca..

Do you know what the 'deep caca' would be if Iraq does not RV?

thanks

cp

• Upvote 1

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...Oh well...never posted any of his stuff before but what the heck...my one and only post of his....

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world that GOI is done, Ch 7 lifted a while ago and that RV has already happened. They triggered on Sunday but Iraq asked them to stop until they could announce to the world themselves. He also was told 2 different rates – one said it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

[terryk] KEEP IN MIND THEY CAN AFFORED UP TO 12 BUT I WOULD SAY MORE AT 3.86-4.12

[terryk] My source says emphatically that it must RV tomorrow or Iraq is in deep caca..

You had me up to the 6 in $6.38.....lol....I'm havin a ball with this stuff though....if nothing else it's better than television. If you are right, you earn 365 feet washings from yours truly. Use them as you wish........GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Not so sure your numbers are accurate but I agree with your point. $6-7 is nuts. $3 is a stretch. I'm sticking with my prediction of $1.95. But then I don't have 38 sources around the world. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen hoping to retire.

I've always said that my gut is saying between $1.85 & 2.15.

You wear underwear while sitting in front of the computer?

I feel so under-dressed now...

NakedManAtComputerC0610.jpg

• Upvote 4

Wise words bayoubobby. It's way too easy to get all caught up in this, as eager as we all are for it to occur.

In addition to your recommendations, remember to breath when we finally see those words in print!

Go RV!!!

Hey mrparrot --- our gut holds on to 3.49 but we'll sure be thrilled to accept 7.40!

Your graphic is priceless !laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Personally, we sit on a towel.....

Love the slipper attire

• Upvote 1

Wow... it must be Tuesday... 6.00 - 7.00 USD... I think I'd go to my jobwith a super soaker filled with nair bleach and urine and just go ballistic. And after that, I'd pull out the baby powder and start slapping the ever loving dog crap out of everyone that I missed with the super soaker. Yeah, 6.00... can't say that I'm going to hold my breath on that one but stranger things have happend. While we're at it, let's go ahead and enter random numbers into the 'Computer of Fate' and let complete randomness decide the time and rate of the RV. It's gonna be an awesome day!!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Wow... it must be Tuesday... 6.00 - 7.00 USD... I think I'd go to my jobwith a super soaker filled with nair bleach and urine and just go ballistic. And after that, I'd pull out the baby powder and start slapping the ever loving dog crap out of everyone that I missed with the super soaker. Yeah, 6.00... can't say that I'm going to hold my breath on that one but stranger things have happend. While we're at it, let's go ahead and enter random numbers into the 'Computer of Fate' and let complete randomness decide the time and rate of the RV. It's gonna be an awesome day!!! GO RV!!!

Holy Crap! theres a computer of fate? why havent we used this before??? :blink:

• Upvote 1

I see no reason to doubt him. Oh, and BTW, who's yer daddy? :)

No reason to doubt him? You're kidding me, right???? I wonder just how deep the caca is in Iraq right now. Their day is over, and shockingly, there's no RV. Wonder how many dinars Ali sold last night. :blink:

Edited by Legolas

That was awesome!!!!

Not sure if this thought has been covered or not, as I just don't have time for 4 pages worth of response to rumor, but anyway, doesn't anyone think it a tad unrealistic for a currency to suddently acquire an aggregrate value that at a $6 to $7 to 1 dinar RV, would value all IQD that the CBI can account for at over 180 TRILLION US DOLLARS ??? There simply isn't that much money in all the currency in existence worldwide, so I have to wonder just what kind of fuzzy math is the rumor poster using?

My basis for this calc is the published by CBI spreadsheet that indicates there are roughly 30 TRILLION dinar in existence. That was as of some time ago now, so the number could well be quite a bit higher by now, which of course, only makes things worse for TK's $6 to $7 figures,

Sorry if this rains on anyone's parade, but gee whiz, folks, can't we get a little more realistic? Heck, at a nickel, every million dinar is worth 50 grand, and given that's about 50 times what you pay for it these days on EBay, that's a pretty extraordinary return. Even that makes for quite a valuation stretch, as it turns $30 billion worth of dinar into $9 TRILLION. For perspecitve, the USA has 300 million people and about $6 TRILLION in circulating physical currency, while Iraq has about 25 to 27 million people....

Your thoughts?

Steve

(aka sgmunson)

:):):)

Exactly! That is silly and ridiculous to think that ANY country could afford that. hahaha! TerryK must be snortin' a 7 inch line...

If the "caca" in Iraq is half as deep today as it is around TerryK's computer, then Iraq needs to use their newly-received trade status to buy some heavy duty earth moving equipment. Maybe we should pool our money and go into the dinar "selling" business. Wonder how much Ali made last night??? :blink:

TK is suppose to be a leader on the GET TEAM. Then show some LEADERSHIP!!!!!!! How in the world can you say 38 sources and everyone of them are completely wrong. Where is you desperate mind going on this one. Wake up pal......actually stay in your fantasy world, cause if you did happen to wake I would hate to see what kind of crap you put on your own forum. :angry:

• Upvote 1