Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Ardawi: We Seeks To Liberalize The IQD.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

We seek to Liberalize the IQD.

Returning To The 3 Plus range.

Liberalizing the IQD. to stabilize the economy.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Other Sources:                Al-Ardawi: The Sudanese Seeks To Liberalize The Iraqi Dinar & Stabilize The Economy.

ARTICLE:  The political analyst, Abbas Al-Ardawi, confirmed that the visit of PM Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani to Washington came to liberalize the Iraqi Dinar & stabilize the Iraqi economy.

Al-Ardawi said {to Al-Furat News} that: “The visit comes in a very heated situation & everyone is awaiting its outcomes & the Sudanese carries a large team of economists & investors & carries ideas and projects that move towards consolidating the relationship with the American side & transferring it from the process of guardianship to friendship & opening files and outlets through which the relationship can be framed.”  “In a way that allows Iraq to assume its pivotal role in the region.”

He added, “Everyone realizes the importance of Iraq from all aspects and the necessity of it standing on its feet after 20 years of political conflict.”

Neno’s Member wciappetta :                 Returning To The 3 Plus range.

ARTICLE:  Here, again, Iraq looking to attract foreign investment connects this investment with liberating the Iraqi Dinar.  This means the Iraqi Dinar must become internationally accepted  & going back to the original state dept document dated 2001 calls for returning the value to the 3 plus Dollar range, they stated this 2 years before they introduced the current currency.  The $3 phrase was repeated verbatim by the CBI gov in 2008.  This is what we expect when they return to the FOREX.  Soon changes in the exchange rate will occur. Liberate!!!! This what Sudani came for.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article related to the above...Viet Nam Is Ready To Intervene.

KTFA via Clare:               Viet Nam: We Are ready To Intervene.

ARTICLE:  Vietnam Central Bank says it’s ready to intervene in forex market; dong now at record low against Dollar.

HANOI (Bloomberg): Vietnam’s central bank said officials are prepared to intervene in the foreign-exchange market as the currency fell to a record low.

Intervention is possible "even today, if needed,” State Bank of Vietnam Deputy Governor Dao Minh Tu said at a briefing in Hanoi on Friday.

The dong dropped to a record-low 25,463 per Dollar on the day.

The escalating conflict in the Middle East and expectations the Federal Reserve may delay interest-rate cuts is supercharging the Dollar & pummeling emerging-market currencies globally. Vietnam joins peers in Asia including South Korea & Indonesia in pushing back against the USD strength.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's a daily dose of humor...Charlie Ward joins MZ...CW says no RV until Nov...RV turns political...

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim...With Charlie Ward...

THREAD:
MZ: We start the podcast with the cbd gurus & talk about anything that comes up. We will be sharing a conference room with Charlie Ward during his Insider's club podcast.
Member: Good morning MarkZ , Charlie Ward and family.

MZ: Rumble is not allowed in Brazil so we will be back on Rumble on Tuesday.

MZ: This will be interesting this morning as we are doing two “Live streams” this morning.  Charlie & I decided it was better to do this together so you guys can see us both. Go ahead and ask what you want.

Member: When?

MZ: When money or Nesara or when things change?

CW: I have always said throughout this journey that the collapse of the Dollar & the Euro would have to be done first. When the collapse of the Dollar & the Euro happens while Biden is in office….I suggest before November.

MZ: I suggest well before November.

Member:  For the love of God, collapse already!!!

CW: The fiat Dollar will be replaced by an asset backed Dollar. And a level playing field. That is where we are heading.

MZ: There continues to be phenomenal news from the bond side. More & more sources say they are insisting on asset backed currency for the first payment. It was supposed to be in fiat so not certain how that will work- but, I’m following it.

Member: So if what was said the other day about bond holders 1% did the system change so the 1% will now be gold backed??? So our currency will be gold backed before or same time ?

MZ: What I think is the best part is Sudani just landed a few hours ago back in Iraq after a very interesting tour in the US. He took questions during a Q&A & was asked about the revaluation of the Dinar. He said specifically that yes that was under the auspices of the CBI but we are very much working on that direction. That is paraphrasing & not exact because of the translation. But that is phenomenal news imo.

Member: MM says “Sudanis big announcement is scheduled for 8 pm Sunday in Iraq. AKA as the same time as the opening of the forex market. “

CW: No, somebody made that up….not true. I will go someday when I have asset backed Dollars to go with.

CW: Mark & I are here to get the truth out- not just tell stories to get clicks. Events like this allow Mark & I time to spend together & cross check information. None of us know everything. We all know bits & pieces.

CW: There is money moving around. Mobilization funds.

MZ: Like Charlie said there is money starting to move. Mobilization money for logistics. We are seeing funds moving. We know for a fact that money is moving.

CW: When assets are moving they sign contracts ..then they need to get the assets to the buyer to verify the assets. The assets are tons of gold, Dinar Dong-whatever…..When a buy commits to buying he wants to touch it, feel it, smell it. Because the numbers are huge. Then they have to move it which costs a lot for security. We are in the stage now where stuff is being moved so liquidity can start. This is the foundation for the liquidity we need.

Member: Charlie was there really Vatican gold flown to the US?

CW: There was 650 plane loads taken out of the Vatican plus a number of ships. More than 8 ships. It was taken first to the US then dispatched elsewhere. When Trump took office Ft. Knox was empty. There were a few IOU notes….but, Everything was gone so they managed to fill Ft. Knox then send the rest to other locations where the assets are now being held. Secure locations.

MZ: I would assume these locations are not in the US.

CW. No they are not. Different locations.

Member: CHINA FORGAVE ALL ZIMBABWE DEBTS… THIS IS HUGE FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE ZIM

CW: And that has pissed off the Federal Reserve & the deep state. When you have debt they can control you. That is what they have done to many countries. China could wipe out everyone’s debt.

Member: So how do we know which bank system is good or bad?

Member: CBDC = Bad Guys. &. QFS = Good Guys

Member: Central banking system is living within a box. Quantum is freedom outside of that box.

Member: Florida has passed a law, No CBDC’s! None! Texas also!

MZ: The difference between the central bank digital currency & the USTNs is the CBDC is used for control….& ours is not.

CW: The biggest difference between the CBDC & the Quantum financial system is one is asset backed & one is not. The one that is not asset backed is centralized …the one that is asset backed is not centralized & we will be managing our own funds…we will be our own banks.

Zester joins the stream at this point.

Zester: The central bank digital currency would be fully controlled & the government will decide what you spend. . If you don’t spend it in the right places they can remove your wallet.

CW: This is a war- not a game….. On the CBDC side you have the elites, the globalists & the cabal. On the USTN asset backed QFS side you have Putin, Xi from China , Mahdi from India, The Ayatolla of Iran & the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia & a number of others that are involved with the new system.

CW: The way you can tell the good system from the bad system is the good one is “Asset backed” With the Quatum financial system is has to be Asset Backed to even work.

Member: All countries are going through the same thing at the same time in the shadows.

Member: Mark/Charlie: Has anyone seen a confirmed cut sheet on the new USTN yet?

MZ: I was privileged to share a cut sheep distributed in Iraq for currencies as low as $250 which is worth right now- .19 cents…but just artist rederings for the USTN.

CW. Yes I also saw the artist’s rendering about 3 years ago…but not the latest ones.

Member: Yes I hear  the new bank notes are in waiting. WWG1WGA. All 209 countries will move together! We must stand up! Having the truth is most helpful! Grateful you guys met Charlie & understand NESARA GESARA.

Member: Thank you for all you do & it was an amazing pod cast this morning have a great day!

Mod: GREAT PODCAST TODAY! CHARILE WARD, MARK AND ZESTER!

Member: MarkZ's WEEKEND email address: Don't Write Me@NeverOnWEEKENDS.Com

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

Charlie Ward hasn't been right yet. Zero credibility in my opinion. 

Exactly.  If anything it has to happen way before Nov.  Even Biden can’t wait that long because he is trailing slightly in the polls.  Plus Sudani needs it too in case they decide to conduct early elections. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Exactly.  If anything it has to happen way before Nov.  Even Biden can’t wait that long because he is trailing slightly in the polls.  Plus Sudani needs it too in case they decide to conduct early elections. 

Maliki announced, he has already thrown his hat into the early election ring.

He's challenging Sudani for the PM & has the largest voting bloc.

He's also a no RV-RI guy & is pro CBI auctions benefiting Iran.

If this don't get done before Iraq elections & Maliki gets in...we can kiss our RV good-by for another 10 -20 years.   IMHO.

• Sad 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, stanleypower said:

He has called the RV numerous times. He’s no different than any other guru. 
is there something I’m missing?

I have NEVER heard him call the RV.  Last year he said "not this year" and he was crucified.

• Pow! 1

Some more IQD rumors related to the above...IQD rates....

Frank26 via Iraq-Boots-On-The-Ground Report via FIREFLY:             IQD Rates.

ARTICLE:  Bank friend says...if it is 1 to 1 that's a good start but he feels like because what he personally knows the rate could carry a $5+ and support it very well because our reserves are way higher than what they are telling anyone.  That's just his opinion...  FRANK:  It will not start at 5 to 1 IMO as it will not start at 1 to 1.

Deepwoodz               Budget Talk.

Article:  "Al-Sudani: Iraq is a country full of opportunities & its projects amount to 400 billion Dollars"  400 billion x 1310 = 524 trillion dinar...ummmmm….i don’t think so. Budget ain’t that big!  Unless you have a roundabout 3:1 rate the opposite direction.

From Other Sources:             Sudani's Big Announcement From Iraq.

ARTICLE:  Iraq’s Sudani Is Headed Back To Iraq On Friday Night.  Multiple high-order contracts & deals have been signed!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

He has called the RV numerous times. He’s no different than any other guru. 
is there something I’m missing?

There is only one area where I disagree with Charlie.  That is his take on Israel.  As I have said in other posts, I listen to truthers and spiritual leaders and prophets.  When a truther disagrees with the Bible, I stick with the Bible.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

There is only one area where I disagree with Charlie.  That is his take on Israel.  As I have said in other posts, I listen to truthers and spiritual leaders and prophets.  When a truther disagrees with the Bible, I stick with the Bible.

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Any confirmation  this is happening?

Sudani supposed to have left the US on Friday & will return late Saturday evening, Baghdad time.

I would thing it would be too late in evening to make any kind of announcement.

Sunday is the 1st business day of the week.  

He may possibly issue a statement then, at the earliest.   

This is only speculation on my part.  All IMHO.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Neno’s Member wciappetta :                 Returning To The 3 Plus range.

ARTICLE:  Here, again, Iraq looking to attract foreign investment connects this investment with liberating the Iraqi Dinar.  This means the Iraqi Dinar must become internationally accepted  & going back to the original state dept document dated 2001 calls for returning the value to the 3 plus Dollar range, they stated this 2 years before they introduced the current currency.  The $3 phrase was repeated verbatim by the CBI gov in 2008.  This is what we expect when they return to the FOREX.  Soon changes in the exchange rate will occur. Liberate!!!! This what Sudani came for.

Yep…and this is the same document I was referring too… $3 plus…💯👍🎉🎉🎉

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

I remember they did say an announcement would be made but no date that I can recall….he also,posted in his Twitter account several years ago that Iraq would make a move that would shock the world….waiting 💯🎯

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 1