Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:05 PM CDT - 4/18/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "After 21 years of the dollar auction... Iraq is close to closing the window amid reassurances and warningsThis is so powerful. The closing of the auction windows is the end of those that were stopping the monetary reform...:twothumbs:

Paulette   Article: "Al-Ardawi: The Sudanese government seeks to liberalize the Iraqi dinar and stabilize the economy" Quote: "The visit comes in a very heated situation and everyone is awaiting its outcomes, and the Sudanese carries... ideas and projects that move towards consolidating the relationship with the American side and transferring it from the process of guardianship to friendship... In a way that allows Iraq to assume its pivotal role in the region." As I have been stating... Iraq needs the US Guardianship to end!! (UN 1483):twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

Frank26  Article: "After 21 years of the dollar auction... Iraq is close to closing the window amid reassurances and warningsThis is so powerful. The closing of the auction windows is the end of those that were stopping the monetary reform...

Could this really be happening?  Frankie could be right about something??   Maybe he really picked up something...we can only hope!   :jester:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Looks like we got NO big announcement! :praying: Down deep I knew it was B.S. !  :bs:

With you all  the way ARTITECH.........  As I said in another post, "Some things never change and the IQD is one of those 'things'  ".    

BUT

WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE  !!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I thought there was supposed to be a big  announcement when The pm went to Michigan to speak to all the Iraqi’s that live there. The announcement might have been if they came back to Iraq there would be two camels in everyone’s garage! I think the poo—roo guru got to some legitimate sources and they reported that an announcement was coming on or about the 18th! I guess there could be some announcement by the PM , but I highly doubt it now! With the war escalating now in Iran, it will likely have a significant effect on our investment in the IQD! This is strictly my opinion!🐖

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, cranman said:

But what about the big screens being set up.dor the announcement? 

You mean that wasn't real?

Lol

Let's see what happens when they are all back from the US visit. I'm Positive thinking, but i am also grounded. 🙏 🍻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1