Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Banner Day Of Good News Out Of Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

The news just keeps on getting better.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Goldilocks:                    IT'S OFFICIAL:   EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303 HAS BEEN LIFTED:

“Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq & Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has an Interest.”

The lifting of this executive order 13303 and the movement from that account to an Iraqi2 account allows Iraq to trade their oil revenue payments in the Iraqi Dinar, instead of, the Dollar.

Executive Order 13303 Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest.

Signed by   GEORGE W. BUSH THE WHITE HOUSE, May 22, 2003.   Executive Order 13303.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:                CBI Auction Volume Sets A New Record.

ARTICLE:  The Central Bank Sells More Than A Quarter Of A Billion Dollars During Today’s Auction.

Economy News – Baghdad  The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Wednesday, its sales of hard currency, amounting to about 256 million Dollars in today’s transactions, according to the official rate of 1310.

The bank’s data showed that the total internal cash withdrawals amounted to 11,710,000 Dollars, while the total amounts of transfers abroad, which include remittances.  The credits amounted to $244,703,014, while the total sale amounted to $256,413,014. 

FROM OTHER SOURCES:              Chairman Of The Investment Authority: We Are Keen To Strengthen Relations With Various Countries.

ARTICLE:  The head of the National Investment Commission, Haider Muhammad Makkiya, confirmed on Wednesday Iraq’s keenness to strengthen its economic & investment relations with various countries.

The authority stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “The Chairman of the National Investment Authority, Haider Muhammad Makkah, received the Malaysian Ambassador to Iraq, Muhammad Shahir bin Sabruddin, and they discussed developing economic relations between the two countries.”

The head of the authority stressed – according to the statement – that “Iraq is keen to strengthen its economic & investment relations with various countries, including Malaysia & to encourage Malaysian companies towards major & vital projects in Iraq.”

FROM OTHER SOURCES:                    Iraq Stock Exchange: The Launch Of A New Stock Trading Index Is Near.

ARTICLE:  The Iraq Stock Exchange announced today, Tuesday, the imminent launch of a new stock trading index.

A statement from the authority received by Al-Iqtisad News stated, “The Securities Authority and the Iraqi Stock Exchange, after studying, analyzing and measuring the market index for traded stock prices, are preparing to launch a new index that operates under the title ISX15.”

The statement added, “The work and analysis team at the Securities Commission and the Iraqi Stock Exchange focused on measuring the new index and testing it on the experimental environment, and then starting the test on the real environment according to the most important principles, the most important of which is selecting a sample of companies for the best 15 companies in terms of continuing daily trading, as well as choosing the company’s weight.”

FROM OTHER SOURCES:                   The CBI Reveals A Decrease In The Percentage Of Non-Performing (toxic) Loans.

ARTICLE:  The Department of Statistics & Research at the CBI revealed a decrease in the ratio of non-performing loans to total credit.

The Department of Statistics & Research said that the  ratio of non-performing loans to total cash credit witnessed a decline, reaching  (6.3%) during the year 2023, compared to (7.2%) in 2022, while in 2021 it recorded (8.8%) & in 2020.

It reached (8.9%) & the department added that the ratio of non-performing loans to total deposits for the year  2023 recorded a rate of (3.2%) compared to the last three years, as it was recorded in 2022 (3.4%), while in 2021 it reached (4.9%) while It was (5.2%) in 2020.

FROM OTHER SOURCES:                       A Digital Platform To Enhance E-Governance Programs.

ARTICLE:  Israa Al-Samarrai The Communications & Media Commission has identified the advantages of the digital platform that it launched a few days ago, for reserving the Iraqi domain (com.iq) & (net.iq), which aims to  enhance Iraq’s national identity & introduce modern digital technologies into its commercial dealings with the aim of enhancing its international standing.

The authority’s official spokesman, Haider Najm, said in an interview with “Al-Sabah”: The authority was keen to launch a digital platform to reserve the Iraqi domain (com.iq) & (net.iq) & thus  companies can now reserve their own domain, indicating that the authority has approved the use of the latest technologies in the Iraqi domain digital platform.

He added that the  platform will provide its services for management & financial payment, and will also enable companies to choose the name they wish to reserve & pay the financial costs for the domain through DNS control, to which the domain that has been reserved will be linked through a specific website designated by the Authority for that purpose.

Najm considered the platform for the Iraqi domain to be one of the most important programs that his department was keen to implement & make available to users, as it enhances the work of electronic governance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

HUGE:  It's official.

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...Iraq is free from the Dollar...can trade oil in Dinars...

TNT via Tishwash:                  Benni Defines The Main Point As Washington’s Economic Hegemony.

ARTICLE:  A member of the Nebna Alliance, Ali Al-Zubaidi, confirmed that ending American economic hegemony lies in the government’s move towards ending the deposit of oil selling money in the Federal Bank, adding that it will enable the government to choose the currency in which it is sold.

Al-Zubaidi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Freedom from the restrictions of the Dollar will give confidence to the Iraqi currency, in addition to tighter control over the economic movement,” noting that “the main problem is imposing the deposit of oil money in the American bank.”

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

So Freedom from the restrictions of the dollar will give confidence to the Iraqi currency according to above article. Does this mean Iraq is  article 8 approved  or still needs approcal by IMF which I believe they need approval of IMF& World Bank. I think this going be a real probelm on exchanging funds from other countries unless the US gives ok to continue using the American dollar. I would say get the approval of Article 8 before using the dollar now that you are free & sovereigh country

JMHO

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, edbeach said:

That schesdule shows 2024 dinars equal 1.55 dollars the 2024 is not a date but amount of dinars that was put in 

Sorry...False alarm!

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

It says that is for 2,024 Dinars and not each. Thanks for bringing it over though.

pp

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

It says that is for 2,024 Dinars and not each. Thanks for bringing it over though.

pp

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, edbeach said:

So Freedom from the restrictions of the dollar will give confidence to the Iraqi currency according to above article. Does this mean Iraq is  article 8 approved  or still needs approcal by IMF which I believe they need approval of IMF& World Bank. I think this going be a real probelm on exchanging funds from other countries unless the US gives ok to continue using the American dollar. I would say get the approval of Article 8 before using the dollar now that you are free & sovereigh country

JMHO

The good news is Iraq can trade oil in IQD or USD. 

At least they are given the option.

An article out yesterday says Iraq will continue to use USD in oil transactions.

The Zim crashed yesterday by over 77%, then buys up USD to prop up the Z & Iraq trading some oil in USD keeps the PetrolDollar alive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Now for some daily humor while we wait & wait...

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

THREAD: Coffee with MarkZ. and Mr. Cottrell. 04/04/2024

Member: Good Thursday Morning to Mark, mods & patriots.

Member:  O this day April 4th 1968 Assassination of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

Member: Hello everyone! Would someone please slip some Exlax in the 7 or 8 peoples food who knows when this thing is to go so we can get a move on this. Please.

Member: Exciting day with Mr. C this morning and Sheila & Dr. Scott this evening.

Member: Thirsty on Thursday, thirsty for good news.

Member: Sounds like no RV news yet today…..hope there is some tonight with Shiela a guest

Member: Who is Sheila?

MZ: She is a well connected CMKX, & currency source. Has been here since the beginning.

Member: Glad I’m not a historic bond holder as many trips as they have made to Riño & told to stay for a week or 2 at a time.

Member:  Mark...28 Iraqi bank "ban" to be free'd would be the trigger for fines & penalties paid & then boom!!!... Iraq re-instates-imo.

MZ: It very well could be!

Member: Possible announcement today or tomorrow of our new GCR/gold backed currency along with the new USN currency . Was told the announcement would be by the MSM. Lets see what happens. Is it real of another deep state fake by the White Hats?

MZ: I am hearing that as well. But I have not heard anything would be announced by Main stream media…..but have heard there could be an announcement.

Member: Monkey Werx says security planes over Reno!!!

Member: Do we know if there were tax implications when Kuwait RVd?

Member: I heard from someone who exchanged back then that there was no taxes owed. Hope it still holds true.

Member: In the end times good would be called evil & evil would be called good.

MZ: Bam- we have arrived.

Member: It feels like some big dominoes have fallen & shift is lightening up right in this present moment moving forward.

Member: Every challenge you face today makes you stronger tomorrow. The challenge of life is intended to make you better, not bitter.

Member:  I hope we all have a Great RV Day. See everyone this evening with Sheila and Dr. Scott Young on Nesara/Gesara.

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

why oh why are these poor people still falling for Mark's utter tripe??!

With all this good news coming out of Iraq today, I do believe we are closer than ever.   IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article of good news out of Iraq...

FROM OTHER SOURCES:       Iraq is within the safe range countries in terms of repaying foreign debts.

ARTICLE:  The financial advisor to the PM, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Thursday, that Iraq is within the safe range countries in terms of repaying external debt, while explaining the reasons for reducing annual allocations to repay external debt.

Saleh said, according to the official agency, that “according to international standards in calculating the ability of the national economy to bear the burden of external debt, Iraq is among the group of countries in the safe range in terms of the global standard for the ratio of the external debt stock,” indicating that “the gross domestic product, according to estimates, does not It exceeds 20 percent, while the global measure of the debt-to-GDP ratio allows up to 60 percent.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

With all this good news coming out of Iraq today, I do believe we are closer than ever.   IMHO.

Right on brother...it is getting very interesting.  Don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I am starting to see the end zone!  :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

27 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Right on brother...it is getting very interesting.  Don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I am starting to see the end zone!  :bravo:

I have no idea what the end zone is  but I like the sound of it

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

NOTE:  Did Sudana actually say he had a major announcement before the end of Ramadan?  What Sudani did do...he revealed the content of his talks in Washington...not hardly a major announcement...

Frank26:                  A Major Announcement.

ARTICLE:  Sudani said to his citizens, 'Before the end of Ramadan, before the start of EID it is my desire to make a major announcement.'  Ramadan comes to an end on the 8th of April.  On the 9th EID starts.  From the 9th to the 11th we have an amazing window to study and to see what happens with our investment because on the 15th Sudani will go to Washington DC to see the president of the Untied States.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, TripleA1960 said:

It's also a football term--getting the ball in the end zone is scoring a touchdown. Which would be a great thing for all of us! 😀

Ah now I understand! We don't play that kinda football.... we have rugby with real big  hairy men!😝

Edited by BETTYBOOP