Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions - 8:55 AM MDT - 3/28/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  Bank story: One of our members had a friend go to a bank in N. Carolina yesterday. They had a conversation with a branch manager. They talked about an hour on life, currencies, expectations etc. The Bank manager said they are absolutely prepared for this. He said he knew a lot of banks were avoiding it but they were preparing for it. He said “We don’t know the timing but it could be at any moment” So they were having a very long conversation with a banker that was clued in, plugged in and prepared...:violin:Somehow, I just don't believe this story... LOL..!

Mnt Goat  Article: "BIDEN TO HOST IRAQI PRIME MINISTER ON APRIL 15: WHITE HOUSE" ...could this visit to Washington talk about the currency reform and getting support for it? Certainly it may and probably will...President Biden is scheduled to meet with the Iraqi Prime Minister Sudani...and dedicate several days to Iraq and the situation in it, a clear signal of respect for the Prime Minister and Iraq’s political and international standing. Talks I am sure will be mostly about the Status of Forces Agreement.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I don’t think anything is going to happen until we get Biden and crooks outta office.

My opinion is we will not see nothing take place until 2025 if Trump takes office.

Biden doesn’t want any of us here to become wealth bound all of a sudden.

Trump knows the need for the IDQ RV and will use it to take back what Biden and his criminal administration has taken from us. 
That is my thinking at this point.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

What do we do when TRUMP gets elected 

we will be screwed 

I think that is what they will talk about

Yep I agree Crooked Biden will use scare tactics talking points against President Trump. I fought there will be mush discussion over the IDQ or at least not by Biden. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MommaMia said:

Yep I agree Crooked Biden will use scare tactics talking points against President Trump. I fought there will be mush discussion over the IDQ or at least not by Biden. 

I Doubt not fought 😂😂😂 finger problem this day.

• Haha 1

I don't think banks have to prepare too much.  It might be a little busier at the banks, but I don't see the banks getting over run.  I think the percentage of people holding Dinar right now is probably very low, but once it revalues, those people with dinar will be running to the bank to turn in their dinars and get out of this craziness!   :jester:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, MommaMia said:

I don’t think anything is going to happen until we get Biden and crooks outta office.

My opinion is we will not see nothing take place until 2025 if Trump takes office.

Biden doesn’t want any of us here to become wealth bound all of a sudden.

Trump knows the need for the IDQ RV and will use it to take back what Biden and his criminal administration has taken from us. 
That is my thinking at this point.

I'm looking at this from a little different perspective;

Clearly O'Brandon is crooked, greedy, corrupt and desperate X2, to get reelected.

I think he's too occupied with the above to worry about us receiving new wealth. 

If he or his puppet handlers were smart, they would force the RV around the upcoming April 15 meeting, thus gaining an Income Tax Revenue and National Debt Reduction opportunity. Great political / election rhetoric.

O'Brandon could use the RV opportunity to his political advantage. 

Trump will have his hands full cleaning up the mess that O'Brandon has created. I don't think Trump is a revengeful or a vindictive person.

Don't forget - "10% for the big guy" and O'Bummer...... :)

Semper Fi :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

I'm looking at this from a little different perspective;

Clearly O'Brandon is crooked, greedy, corrupt and desperate X2, to get reelected.

I think he's too occupied with the above to worry about us receiving new wealth. 

If he or his puppet handlers were smart, they would force the RV around the upcoming April 15 meeting, thus gaining an Income Tax Revenue and National Debt Reduction opportunity. Great political / election rhetoric.

O'Brandon could use the RV opportunity to his political advantage. 

Trump will have his hands full cleaning up the mess that O'Brandon has created. I don't think Trump is a revengeful or a vindictive person.

Don't forget - "10% for the big guy" and O'Bummer...... :)

O Biden would never use it for the enhancement of the US economy he and his crooked administration would use it everything but to help the USA. You would also soon see a great wealth among Selected Democrats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

39 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

O Biden would never use it for the enhancement of the US economy he and his crooked administration would use it everything but to help the USA. You would also soon see a great wealth among Selected Democrats.

But, all they (the DC bureaucrats) want, is to get him (O'Brandon) reelected and thus they keep their bureaucratic DC jobs. 

I agree the bureaucrats in DC could care less about anything West of the Potomac. 

Again, IF they were smart, the potential tax revenue and potential "windfall' cash enhancement of the IQD RV would be a major league reelection talking point for O'Brandon and THE puppet master O'Bummer.

I also agree that the O'Brandon has done great destruction to this country. 

We'll see what 'ol Joey does in the coming days ............

Don't forget "10% for the big guy" and O'Bummer .......................

Disclaimer - I would NEVER, EVER X 1000 vote to reelect Joke Biden ................

Just sayin' ....................

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I think the percentage of people holding Dinar right now is probably very low

May be some people won't believe the IQD will RV at all and invest in Bitcoin instead.. And some dinar holders already gave up and sold their dinars because it hasn't been RV'ing in the last 20 years.

• Upvote 1