Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:58 AM MDT - 3/25/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  There is some fun stuff coming from sources over the weekend. Bond contacts really lit up overnight/and over the weekend. One of my contacts that “lit up” after going quiet said they very much expect things by mid-week this week...People who have not been excited for quite awhile are now excited...I am also hearing similar things from my banking side...I understand that the whole process should only be a week long and that the very first things we should see is bond folks getting dollars...We...are supposed to go immediately following bonds. :violin: 

Clare  Article: "Government spokesman: The Prime Minister will discuss 5 basic files during his visit to Washington" Quote: "among the files that will be discussed during the visit also are the financial file and what is related to the decisions of the US Treasury, the influence of Iraqi banks and the debts owed by Iraq,"

Militia Man  Their new accession law seems to be gaining traction with Iraq having accession to the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and the FEMOZA World Federation of Free Economic Zones. The WTO is likely next in line for Iraq's integration with the international world.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, T B said:

26 minutes ago, T B said:

That clip 'sounded' promising....but is it just me, or does that commentator NOT sound like a news anchor, which is what was meant to seem like? He made sure to include 'iraqi dinar investors' in his commentary, so seems a bit scripted if you ask me.

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2

Being a member of WTO is good, but they can't do anything until they get parliament to get the HCL done.  At that point, good things will happen for everyone concerned.

:jester:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, screwball said:

you keep beating this horse....maybe one day

Yes I do...as did Adam.  I think that is one of the reasons he is not around much anymore.  All the things that have improved for Iraq, and still no revaluation.   I heard Adam before, but now I believe him.  They have done almost everything they needed to do, but that.  Sorry...👍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hspotman said:

He made sure to include 'iraqi dinar investors' in his commentary, so seems a bit scripted if you ask me.

" iraqi dinar investors " is the key word there. May The words " iraqi dinar investors " mean something to surprise us on this coming April 15? Hmmm.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Yes I do...as did Adam.

Adam got his information from Ali, same as another forum and that site owner. Ali was the only at the time in the early days that sold dinar. Ali stated no rv until HCL...I believe they are both incorrect

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, screwball said:

always happen to be proven wrong about HCL, because if they pass it and RV then I dont really care i just want RV

I spoke with Breitling on a webinar & he answered that question. He stated that the HCL is not needed to be passed in order for them to RV their currency. They can add value with or without it.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Just now, Dretown39 said:

I spoke with Breitling on a webinar & he answered that question. He stated that the HCL is not needed to be passed in order for them to RV their currency. They can add value with or without it.

The HCL benefits Amercian oil companies and its an issue because the kurds have done deals at rates that are totally unacceptable. The difference between $8 and $23 was highlighted in a recent article as being the issue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

" iraqi dinar investors " is the key word there. May The words " iraqi dinar investors " mean something to surprise us on this coming April 15? Hmmm.....

What I was saying is that I don't think the video/clip sounds like an actual news piece. It looks as if someone may have just recorded the beginning segment of a world news clip without the sound, and injected their own commentary. It does not sound like a real news person, AND they would not say it was good news for dinar investors.  Someone is playing a game....coming up on April Fools Day too. Don't fall for it again if someone says it rv'd on April 1.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, hspotman said:

What I was saying is that I don't think the video/clip sounds like an actual news piece. It looks as if someone may have just recorded the beginning segment of a world news clip without the sound, and injected their own commentary. It does not sound like a real news person, AND they would not say it was good news for dinar investors.  Someone is playing a game....coming up on April Fools Day too. Don't fall for it again if someone says it rv'd on April 1.

Who would that " someone " be? Gurus? Markz? Or frankie? 

• Upvote 1