Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Dinar

gregp

Be careful when you see a video that takes snippets of Kim's prophecies to try to build a timeline.  I believe the dinar breakthrough is before the exposures and summer to fall events.  That's why Kim said get out ASAP.  We will have the funds to help those in the dark times.  Like @screwballsaid, I believe the dinar/QFS event happens simultaneously. 

Great to see the prophecies again.  Thanks @gregp.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

4 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Don’t put too much stock in these prognosticators.    

They are human and you never see news paper headlines reading,

“Psychic Wins Lottery”

Not a psychic - a prophet.  One of the five-fold ministries.  

Read the Bible and learn about the role of a prophet.  Just as important as a pastor or teacher.  When they speak, it is by the Holy Spirit.  NOT divination.  Sure wouldn't want God to hear me speak ill of them.  Could be seen as blasphemy. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

6 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Don’t put too much stock in these prognosticators.    

They are human and you never see news paper headlines reading,

“Psychic Wins Lottery”

I don't have much faith in believing in this man's predictions either. Really not sure what to make of him. Never heard of him until he was brought into the conversation of the IQD. But I will clarify that he does not claim to be a Psychic, he does claim to be a Prophet  ..... There is a difference. A Prophet receives messages from God. I don't believe God would ever send lottery numbers to any Prophet..... just saying.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Steelwire said:

I don't have much faith in believing in this man's predictions either. Really not sure what to make of him. Never heard of him until he was brought into the conversation of the IQD. But I will clarify that he does not claim to be a Psychic, he does claim to be a Prophet  ..... There is a difference. A Prophet receives messages from God. I don't believe God would ever send lottery numbers to any Prophet..... just saying.

He’s 100% on his prophecies. God told him Trump would beat the witch….Hillarious lost. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Eventually coincidences become mathematically impossible. Some of these prophets have a proven track record. 

To be a prophet of God you must be correct 1000% of the time. A good track record wouldn't cut it. One mistake out of thousands would disqualify you. Now I haven't researched this man so I'm not saying one way or the other. But are you saying he's never been wrong? ..... just asking

1 minute ago, Steelwire said:

To be a prophet of God you must be correct 1000% of the time. A good track record wouldn't cut it. One mistake out of thousands would disqualify you. Now I haven't researched this man so I'm not saying one way or the other. But are you saying he's never been wrong? ..... just asking

Not true.  Some prophecies are conditional, such as personal prophecies.  There is a God side and a man side.  God gave us free will.  

I remember a prophecy over me once where God told me if I would let Him handle the situation, it would work out in my favor.  I then had a choice.

People disagree on this, I know.  I don't mean to get off track.  I followed Kim enough to know he was truly called of God and did, in fact, hear from God.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Not a psychic - a prophet.  One of the five-fold ministries.  

Read the Bible and learn about the role of a prophet.  Just as important as a pastor or teacher.  When they speak, it is by the Holy Spirit.  NOT divination.  Sure wouldn't want God to hear me speak ill of them.  Could be seen as blasphemy. 

Ok sorry.  I misspoke but what makes one a profit?  I also never heard of this guy until he surfaced with Dinar and now he’s dead right.  Did he profitize that?   With all the great news coming out lately I am sure we are closer than ever.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Ok sorry.  I misspoke but what makes one a profit?  I also never heard of this guy until he surfaced with Dinar and now he’s dead right.  Did he profitize that?   With all the great news coming out lately I am sure we are closer than ever.  

I'm not sure you run in circles where you would be aware of him.  He was widely known well before he prophesied the dinar.  Ever heard of Hank Kunneman, Robin Bullock, Johnny Enlow, and Amanda Grace (to name a few)?

A prophet is anointed by God - it is a gifting.  Your misspelling is an attempt at humor that, once again, shows your disregard for the office.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I'm not sure you run in circles where you would be aware of him.  He was widely known well before he prophesied the dinar.  Ever heard of Hank Kunneman, Robin Bullock, Johnny Enlow, and Amanda Grace (to name a few)?

A prophet is anointed by God - it is a gifting.  Your misspelling is an attempt at humor that, once again, shows your disregard for the office.

it was not an attempted at humor.  
I’ve been caring for a sick parent all day and didn’t think through my spelling.  I am an informed religious person and never heard of any of them.   So,  stop with your sarcasm and praising false prophets   A mortal human being will not being able to predict or prophetize the RV.   Oops did I spell something’s wrong or use a word incorrectly?    Again,  Kim Clement is a joke. To put any faith in that nonsense makes one look like a wack-a-doodle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I first met Kim & Jane in the early 90's....(California)

Other encounters Colorado  & Michigan....

IMHO.....the real deal... 

2007 he prophesied Trump would become the President....that happened...

He stated 2 terms.....the second will happen later this year....

People called him a false profit when Trump didn't win in 2020.....he stated 2 terms... nothing about consecutive terms...

Some may be interested in researching his "say yes to Ester" prophesy.....

CL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

8 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I first met Kim & Jane in the early 90's....(California)

Other encounters Colorado  & Michigan....

IMHO.....the real deal... 

2007 he prophesied Trump would become the President....that happened...

He stated 2 terms.....the second will happen later this year....

People called him a false profit when Trump didn't win in 2020.....he stated 2 terms... nothing about consecutive terms...

Some may be interested in researching his "say yes to Ester" prophesy.....

CL

You people are too funny.   A stray cat could have predicted the outcome with a 50% chance of being right. Lol.   Good luck adhering to your false hopes in life.  BTW…the RV will happen and not because of false prophet said so.  Plus, one more word from you about me not believing in your false reasoning, I’m gonna go to the trailer park and kick your house over.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

34 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

You people are too funny.   A stray cat could have predicted the outcome with a 50% chance of being right. Lol.   Good luck adhering to your false hopes in life.  BTW…the RV will happen and not because of false prophet said so.  Plus, one more word from you about me not believing in your false reasoning, I’m gonna go to the trailer park and kick your house over.  

Kim Clement said it many years before trump even announced he was running for president. Still think it was 50/50? 

• Pow! 3

@JonnyV From the time Isaiah prophesied the coming of the Messiah to his arrival was roughly 700 years. Would you say he was wrong? Remember, these things are not on man’s timetable but GOD’s. Also, can GOD change his mind? What if GOD sent a prophet to declare he was was going to destroy a nation. But that nation, fearing GOD, fell on their knees and humbled themselves before GOD asking for his forgiveness and mercy. Would he still destroy that nation as he had told the prophet to say or would he not destroy it because he changed his mind because the nation repented. It doesn’t mean the prophecy was wrong, because that was what GOD was going to do, but GOD decided to change what he was going to do because the nation got the message. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, Steelwire said:

Sometimes things "appear" wrong on the surface but later are revealed to be true. 

Example - Kim Clement prophesied about there being 2 presidents at the same time currently. Most people right now would see that as being wrong. I however see it as true as Trump is our current president of the Republic as we switch back to the republic and fake Biden is president of the bankrupt corporation. This is agreeing revealed to those that have followed Q closely.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Believe what you will....as to the trailer park comment....very classy...

CL

Please.  Get thicker skin will ya.  All this nonsense about a dead false prophet is too funny.  Go Dinar. Go RV/RI.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2