Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 11:05 PM CDT - 3/03/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Willie Wonka...you get that golden ticket. I think we got a golden ticket here. I'm not too sure because it looks like something is going on.:drunk:

Pimpy   On the Central Bank of Iraq website it tells you how many dinar they put into circulation.  But what is not reflected is what has been removed out of circulation, whether the government took it out of circulation or whether they were damaged, fire, destroyed, lost forever, who knows. That's not reflected in there. It's not really 101 trillion Iraqi dinars in circulation. That's what they put out in circulation but not what's actually in circulation. :twothumbs:

Militia Man  Merchants will now be able to use the dinar to pay for foreign currency to buy international products...I would imagine there will be changes to Iraq's currency that will be reflective of the real value of the IQD...They haven't been using Iraq dinar at 1310 to purchase other foreign currencies.  They've never done that before at 1310.  Now they're saying they can do that...1310 exchange rate has never been an international exchange rate...That's coming from the Central Bank of Iraq so obviously something is happening  because they've never done it before.  I think it's really good.:twothumbs:

PompeyPeter  Yeah, Iraq could come out at 1310 internationally on Forex. A man could land on the sun or pigs could fly.  In other words the odds are slightly better than those two scenarios but in the opinion of most people it will not happen. Here's why: Sudani stated clearly that the dinar was worth more than the dollar and the value of the dinar would be higher than the value of the dollar.  That ain't 1310 to $1.  Secondly, Sudani said Iraqi's dinar would be the solution to the world's financial and economic problems.  Not at 1310 it's not.  Three, if they come out at 1310 it's impossible for the tripartite budget to work.

Sandy Ingram  10 weakest currencies in the world: The value of a currency depends on supply and demand while some are pegged, meaning the currency is valued at an agreed rate.  The foreign exchange rate is an indicator of a country's economic wealth. #10 The Iraqi dinar - inflation and political instability are the given reasons.  #9 Ugandan shilling (USH)... #8 Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)...land locked in South America #7 Guinean Franc (GNF)... #6 Uzbekistani Som (UZS) 1 USD = 12,501 UZS  #5 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)  #4 Laotian Kip (LAK)...only land locked country in Southeast Asia.  #3 Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL). #2 Vietnam Dong (VND) #1 Iranian Rial (IRR)

Frank26  Article: "Iraq.. Expectations of a decline in the dollar difference and a return to the official rate"  Something is going on... Quote:  "The economic expert, Safwan Qusay, expected today, Saturday, a decline in the dollar difference in Iraq and a return to the official rate after a series of financial and economic measures taken by the government of Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani." That's a beautiful article.  There's immense power behind that article.:twothumbs:

Pimpy  Article: "The central bank announces the increase in the size of its reserves to more than $100 billion..." That's adding a lot of money to the amount they already had... This is awesome for Iraq because having those foreign currency receivers does a great job in stabilizing your currency, supporting it and making it stronger...:twothumbs:

Samson  Article: "The central bank announces the increase in the size of its reserves to more than $100 billion.":twothumbs:

Militia Man  There's a quietness from the WTO when it comes to Iraq...Why did they do that?  We can speculate on that. The truth be told is Iraq...would have more impact on the economic situation in the global financial system...It's a big thing, a very big thing that the WTO lifted up two of the smallest lower developed countries in the world but they didn't talk about one that was going to fix the financial system in the world. They didn't talk about Iraq...Why? The shocks that the World Bank talked about. You can't go and shock the whole world...and not have everybody ready because that's going to cause chaos...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

PompeyPeter Sudani stated clearly that the dinar was worth more than the dollar and the value of the dinar would be higher than the value of the dollar.  

:bs::bs::bs:

Sudani just keep talking BS and can't prove it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Pow! 1

PompeyPeter  Yeah, Iraq could come out at 1310 internationally on Forex. A man could land on the sun or pigs could fly.  In other words the odds are slightly better than those two scenarios but in the opinion of most people it will not happen. Here's why: Sudani stated clearly that the dinar was worth more than the dollar and the value of the dinar would be higher than the value of the dollar.  That ain't 1310 to $1.  Secondly, Sudani said Iraqi's dinar would be the solution to the world's financial and economic problems.  Not at 1310 it's not.  Three, if they come out at 1310 it's impossible for the tripartite budget to work.

Yup.  

The RV-RI will bail out the entire global economies.

E.O. 13303 will be completed.

Also under GESARA-NESARA all debts will be erased.

IMHO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

Are you serious?!?!  Out of everyone; he is making progress.  

It depends on what kinds of " progress " are you implying to. What I mean is " Sudani stated the dinar was worth more than a dollar is BS because he can't prove it until now ". If I say if he is making a huge progress to make dinar was worth more than a dollar right now, then that means it isn't BS because he can prove what he stated. Do you still believe Sudani can make dinar was worth more than a dollar until the end of this year 2024, don't you? I still have a doubt about this.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

It depends on what kinds of " progress " are you implying to. What I mean is " Sudani stated the dinar was worth more than a dollar is BS because he can't prove it until now ". If I say if he is making a huge progress to make dinar was worth more than a dollar right now, then that means it isn't BS because he can prove what he stated. Do you still believe Sudani can make dinar was worth more than a dollar until the end of this year 2024, don't you? I still have a doubt about this.

Yes I do, he has made improvements that no one else has so far.  IF you have DOUBT... SELL out.  You flip flop on day to day basis; when reading from the news side or rumors section. Instead always being negative and etc... read more of the news section; or at least try to be funny :peace: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

14 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

Yes I do, he has made improvements that no one else has so far.  IF you have DOUBT... SELL out.  You flip flop on day to day basis; when reading from the news side or rumors section. Instead always being negative and etc... read more of the news section; or at least try to be funny :peace: 

Couldn't have said it better. I have come to the conclusion there is either an inability to understand... just doesn't wish to understand or is plain stupid. Some comments remind me of the scarecrow in the wizard of oz 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

17 hours ago, cutter73 said:

or at least try to be funny :peace: 

I do. Sorry if I am so grumpy and impatient because I just really really want this to be over soon. So, I can live a debt free after I pay off my debts. Then, I can retire.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I do. Sorry if I am so grumpy and impatient because I just really really want this to be over soon. So, I can live a debt free after I pay off my debts. Then, I can retire.

Do you not think we're ALL waiting.   Hell, I'm 20 +years amongst others.  I've went through 2 back surgeries prepping for my 3rd and this will be major.  I am a plasma sprayer (spray metal  on parts like a weld) at Standard Aero world wide.  I've refurbished jet engines like the one in Germany for Luthansia  amongst GE,  Prat -Whitney, Rolls-Royce and etc...Just so they could set and wait on Iraq to get their **** together.  We've lost several on this journey.  And have made several friends along the way.  Some have horrible and serious health issues.  My step father passed and didn't get to see this even.  So being grumpy and just debt free is a cake walk to some of us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

So being grumpy and just debt free is a cake walk to some of us. 

Ya

trying going through all this

20 years

and married at same time 

joking I like my wife

love my dog 

• Haha 8
  • Pow! 2

I made the mistake and was married for 5 years...too many.  Never again, he was a functioning alcoholic...LOL  Went to work just to buy alcohol.  I love my dogs too!!!

3 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Ya

trying going through all this

20 years

and married at same time 

joking I like my wife

love my dog 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, cutter73 said:

Do you not think we're ALL waiting.   Hell, I'm 20 +years amongst others.  I've went through 2 back surgeries prepping for my 3rd and this will be major.  I am a plasma sprayer (spray metal  on parts like a weld) at Standard Aero world wide.  I've refurbished jet engines like the one in Germany for Luthansia  amongst GE,  Prat -Whitney, Rolls-Royce and etc...Just so they could set and wait on Iraq to get their **** together.  We've lost several on this journey.  And have made several friends along the way.  Some have horrible and serious health issues.  My step father passed and didn't get to see this even.  So being grumpy and just debt free is a cake walk to some of us. 

Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope your 3rd will be going well. So we all can enjoy our new found wealth if this baby pops one day.

• Upvote 2

If some people recall many years ago I was taken hostage by a patient and so badly beaten I ended up in hospital for a time. I also had to wear a body brace when I got out of hospital. My joints are now so painful because of that beating and long covid on top of it. We are all waiting just to get on with the lives we really want to live. Some to just retire and be debt free . Others will do good for their communities and others. I would like to set up a social housing project , help our homeless veterans  and the homeless in general. None of that can happen until the dinar decides to return to fore at a strong rate. However, before I do any of that I will look after me and mi e cause although charitable deeds are good ... remember charity begins at home first.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

14 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

If some people recall many years ago I was taken hostage by a patient and so badly beaten I ended up in hospital for a time. I also had to wear a body brace when I got out of hospital. My joints are now so painful because of that beating and long covid on top of it. We are all waiting just to get on with the lives we really want to live. Some to just retire and be debt free . Others will do good for their communities and others. I would like to set up a social housing project , help our homeless veterans  and the homeless in general. None of that can happen until the dinar decides to return to fore at a strong rate. However, before I do any of that I will look after me and mi e cause although charitable deeds are good ... remember charity begins at home first.

I remember this... and know the struggles you've had with covid.  Indeed look after you first.  Our hearts will be rewarded and we can give back to help others.  Do unto others...  you have an awesome soul lady!!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/5/2024 at 8:09 AM, cutter73 said:

I made the mistake and was married for 5 years...too many.  Never again, he was a functioning alcoholic...LOL  Went to work just to buy alcohol.  I love my dogs too!!!

Well I hope your back surgery is very successful. I will be praying for your complete healing and recovery! :praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2