Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the economy in the country - 2/13/2024

With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the economy in the country

With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the economy in the country

2024-02-13 // 02:16

Shafaq News / The investment graph in Iraq has recently increased to reach $300 billion thanks to new legal amendments aimed at expanding the roles of productive sectors in accordance with the national development plan extending from the year 2024 to the year 2028 for the purpose of reducing dependence on oil revenues to support the country’s general financial budget.

The investment law in Iraq offers some advantages, the most notable of which is that the investor owns government real estate as well as leasing the project lands for 50 years, with tax and customs exemptions and the freedom to transfer money in addition to the possibility of trading in the Iraqi stock market.

The housing sector tops the investment sectors in terms of demand due to the country’s need for more than four million housing units, which has stimulated real estate developers to pump investments of approximately $100 billion, which increased last year by about 6% over the year 2022 with external contributions from regional and international companies.

Iraq seeks to introduce the private sector into new investment experiences, such as the electric power sector, which exceeds 80 billion dollars, and the health sector, with investments approaching 20 billion dollars, as well as new investment opportunities for integrated cities on the outskirts of the capital that can attract hundreds of thousands of residents directly or through new economic activities.

• Upvote 4

If internal investment looks good to external investors, external investors to Iraq will come. If people within their own country not willing to invest, why the heck would someone outside their country willing to invest in their country? Location is only relevant to local vendors. Investment is relevant to a stable currency. A stable currency is what the exchange rate is all about. Now do the Hokey Pokey and shake yourself all about!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

Sadly, while I think Iraq might be a good investment, but I just don't trust them after all these years.   Warka Bank is a good example of how things go there.  It is up sometimes, down sometimes, and doesn't work most of the time.  You can't contact them, or even get into your account sometimes.   I just have no confidence in Iraq myself.  They have proven that crime does pay there, and they don't care!  The people in charge are the biggest thieves, and they are watching over everyone else.   Once they RV, I want the heck out of there!  👍

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

19 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Sadly, while I think Iraq might be a good investment, but I just don't trust them after all these years.   Warka Bank is a good example of how things go there.  It is up sometimes, down sometimes, and doesn't work most of the time.  You can't contact them, or even get into your account sometimes.   I just have no confidence in Iraq myself.  They have proven that crime does pay there, and they don't care!  The people in charge are the biggest thieves, and they are watching over everyone else.   Once they RV, I want the heck out of there!  👍

Me too! Smartest words I've read in days!

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Amen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, NWGUY said:

As long as Iran control Iraq  we will never see an RV...

• Sad 2