Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:03 AM MDT - 2/06/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat ...I talked to my CBI contact...I was told the rate will be determined just as it has been determined all along by the new asset backed Quantum Financial System (QFS) now in place. It was put in place from 2011-2012 and now running daily. Only technically they have not yet linked or mapped these new rates into the foreign currency exchanges as of yet. This is what we are waiting for. Not all the rates will come over at once and many call them “baskets” or “groups” of currencies. The plan is for the years to come to slowly roll out these new rates and map them to the foreign exchanges as the new market rates...[Post 1 of 2-stay tuned] :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

What CBI contact would be talking?   This is the a very secretive situation, and I am very sure that nobody is talking to anyone about it.  We all know that eventually they will reveal the new rate, but I am very sure that it won't be Mnt Goat. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Of course not, this mtg goat is just another person making up stories just like all the rest of these so called guru's for attention & money for posting their comments. None of them have any real contact with the CBI or officials with the Iraqi government. That's why is secretive. All a bunch of BS from them claiming to know whats going on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Here's the other half of the Goat..

2-6-2024   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  ...the rate will be whatever it is in the QFS system when the time comes to reinstate it.  This will be the starting rate. All they need to do is bring it over to FOREX by mapping it from the QFS. It is a simple process.  It will most likely be around $3-$4 when it does come out...Yes, when the IQD rate does come out, it could vary but only a drastic change in the price of oil will affect it. However, the projection is for the price of oil to hover around $70-90 this year which will still produce an IQD rate well within the range we investors want...  [Post 2 of 2 .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's the other half of the Goat..

2-6-2024   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  ...the rate will be whatever it is in the QFS system when the time comes to reinstate it.  This will be the starting rate. All they need to do is bring it over to FOREX by mapping it from the QFS. It is a simple process.  It will most likely be around $3-$4 when it does come out...Yes, when the IQD rate does come out, it could vary but only a drastic change in the price of oil will affect it. However, the projection is for the price of oil to hover around $70-90 this year which will still produce an IQD rate well within the range we investors want...  [Post 2 of 2 .

Yesssss...great news!  $3-$4...:bravo:         NOT!! :cisole:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

There is no way this dinar will come out around $3-$4 maybe in your dreams. It would collapse their economy. I would say if this did happen would start out at .10 cents and working its way by the end of year to  .50 cents to .60 cents. Then going into next year to 2 years to $1.00 not some outrages numbers as mtg goat is saying. Remember the CBI has previously said would go to $1.00 within 5 years. I am stating some numbers that would be more realistic the $1.00 is what the CBI had stated some years ago not some wanta be guru giving us wild numbers. JMHO of course

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, edbeach said:

There is no way this dinar will come out around $3-$4 maybe in your dreams. It would collapse their economy. I would say if this did happen would start out at .10 cents and working its way by the end of year to  .50 cents to .60 cents. Then going into next year to 2 years to $1.00 not some outrages numbers as mtg goat is saying. Remember the CBI has previously said would go to $1.00 within 5 years. I am stating some numbers that would be more realistic the $1.00 is what the CBI had stated some years ago not some wanta be guru giving us wild numbers. JMHO of course

Can you provide where the CBI stated $1.00......Can you provide any evidence that they are planning to move to .10 and then .50/.60??

I have not seen any evidence or logic to substantiate your theory of .10 then .50/.60 and 2 years to $1.00.......without factual evidence, this is no different than stating "there is no way this dinar will come out around $3-$4"

Let's look at what can be documented factually.  The MOP/MOF report in 2009ish stated the dinar should move to $1.14-$1.17 and be held there for 3 years after which it should be returned to its true rate of $3.208.  In 2010, Ernst and Young stated the IQD should be valued at $1.30USD to 1 IQD based on their audit.  The SIGIR report to the US Congress in 2010 stated the Project to Delete the Zeros was postponed but had it not, the IQD would have been brought on par to the USD.  Shabbibi stated on numerous occasions that the IQD would be brought back to the "Glory Days of the 70's/80's".  Shabbibi also stated around 2012 that based on their Reserves the IQD could be valued as high as $16 USD to 1 IQD.

Absent any Factual evidence, throwing numbers around like .10, .50, .60 is no different than MarkZ, Bruce or the like throwing out outlandish numbers or every weekend stating it happened.  At least Mountain Goat can lay claim to factual evidence for the idea of $3-$4.  After all, the MOP/MOF. Shabbibi all stated that range and higher.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

The reason there is no factual evidence is because there is not any! These numbers you are stating are just numbers people in this investment have been throwing around since I have been involved with this pie in the sky deal. Me, Myself, and I are hoping and praying for a dime. I will be gone so fast your head will spin. All of these so called poo-roo gurus like Mountain goat, Mark Z, & Bruce the goose are all made up characters! Shabbibi  is dead  ! Obama, Biden, &  George Bush are fixing to be in Prison for murder, if Biden is able to get Presidential immunity lifted, trying to get President Trump! This is just how stupid Biden is! Give a guy enough rope and he will hang his self. This would be just total  greatness for Biden to hang, plus obama, Bush , and both the clintons. His goons in the DOJ are going to bring this presidential  immunity case to the Supreme Court, when the court lifts  the immunity, the trap will shut on Biden and his co conspirators ! All the demorats plus Bush ! What a great day for the United States. The IQD RV'S at .60 cents and I live happily ever after!  I can dream can't I! :praying: JMHO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Society= No I cannot show proof of 1.00 in 5 yrs but its somewhere in thousands of articles that was stated. back in 2010 to 2015 I believe . I was around  in 2010 and I and a report has listed .50 cents at the time, remember around 2012-2013 that Shabibi ready to rv this crazy investment but was stopped by Maliki and Maliki was trying to arrest him but he had escaped but his deputy  was put in prison almost died but finally was released. There was a report at time when Shabibi was getting ready to rv for ,50 cents.  again you would need to research these. This is the rumors section so no proof. As far as the .10 cent & 50 cents to 60 cents is just my opinion what I think not some rediculius  rate of 3 to 4 dollars out of the gate. You may be able find info for several years ago of CBI stating they attending to increase up to 1.00 over 5 year period. These are item I had read on this site and believe Bond lady site. I don't listen to anything that Bruce-Mark -or Frank or mtg goat  says about the dinar feel only reason they state this is getting extra money from people that read their garbage. As far as the .10 cents I had ask Adam when he was having his written talks to us and his feeling at time was around ,10 cents to start. I don't come on site to make up stories about the dinar only to give info of what I believe will happen and I don't get paid to add my comments. I like you would like this toilet paper to RV today at 5.00 but would be happy with 3 cents to 10 cents leaving this Iraq to never want to hear its name again. As far as now with pending war I do not think we see any type of RV/RI with this dinar toilet paper for a long time now' Again this information is just my opinion you don't have to read my thoughts. Sorry to be so long on answering my thoughts have a good evening I am done 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Society= No I cannot show proof of 1.00 in 5 yrs but its somewhere in thousands of articles that was stated. back in 2010 to 2015 I believe . I was around  in 2010 and I and a report has listed .50 cents at the time, remember around 2012-2013 that Shabibi ready to rv this crazy investment but was stopped by Maliki and Maliki was trying to arrest him but he had escaped but his deputy  was put in prison almost died but finally was released. There was a report at time when Shabibi was getting ready to rv for ,50 cents.  again you would need to research these. This is the rumors section so no proof. As far as the .10 cent & 50 cents to 60 cents is just my opinion what I think not some rediculius  rate of 3 to 4 dollars out of the gate. You may be able find info for several years ago of CBI stating they attending to increase up to 1.00 over 5 year period. These are item I had read on this site and believe Bond lady site. I don't listen to anything that Bruce-Mark -or Frank or mtg goat  says about the dinar feel only reason they state this is getting extra money from people that read their garbage. As far as the .10 cents I had ask Adam when he was having his written talks to us and his feeling at time was around ,10 cents to start. I don't come on site to make up stories about the dinar only to give info of what I believe will happen and I don't get paid to add my comments. I like you would like this toilet paper to RV today at 5.00 but would be happy with 3 cents to 10 cents leaving this Iraq to never want to hear its name again. As far as now with pending war I do not think we see any type of RV/RI with this dinar toilet paper for a long time now' Again this information is just my opinion you don't have to read my thoughts. Sorry to be so long on answering my thoughts have a good evening I am done 

Yes, I remember reading something like that And she said in five years But I can't remember the date.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

The reason there is no factual evidence is because there is not any! These numbers you are stating are just numbers people in this investment have been throwing around since I have been involved with this pie in the sky deal. Me, Myself, and I are hoping and praying for a dime. I will be gone so fast your head will spin. All of these so called poo-roo gurus like Mountain goat, Mark Z, & Bruce the goose are all made up characters! Shabbibi  is dead  ! Obama, Biden, &  George Bush are fixing to be in Prison for murder, if Biden is able to get Presidential immunity lifted, trying to get President Trump! This is just how stupid Biden is! Give a guy enough rope and he will hang his self. This would be just total  greatness for Biden to hang, plus obama, Bush , and both the clintons. His goons in the DOJ are going to bring this presidential  immunity case to the Supreme Court, when the court lifts  the immunity, the trap will shut on Biden and his co conspirators ! All the demorats plus Bush ! What a great day for the United States. The IQD RV'S at .60 cents and I live happily ever after!  I can dream can't I! :praying: JMHO

Love your conspiracy theory!   :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate everyone’s input and thoughts on the IQD. Also it’s still my belief that there are a lot of smart people here on this site! It’s is real easy for me to get down on this deal. The BUT deal for me is, the money I spent on the IQD has been gone for over 12 years now. Plus it’s a gamble that it does go up in value. I have learned a long time ago that you never change a bet once it’s down! So here I am on the come line, praying that I don’t crap out! I may never see the RV of the IQD but my family will, and they will all say what a smart man I was to lay my money down on this deal! Hopefully I will live to see it, but I’m not holding my breath either! Case closed! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1