Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks-Redemption Centers Are Ready.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

It's about time to get going in the right direction.

Banks are sending out notifications to exchange.

Odd isn't it - I've been waiting & waiting for my notification to set appointment.

There's no evidence of anybody getting exchange appointment notifications.

Nobody's camped out at WF parking lots.

We wait & wait & wait.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Sah:               Moving Forward.

ARTICLE: I think Iraq is finally getting it. What is safe in an international market going forward.  They are finally listening the the World Bank & the IMF & not blowing them off.  About time to get going in the right direction. Better late than ever.

Bruce The Goose via WiserNow:              Exchange Appointments Sent Out.

ARTICLE:  Redemption centers are ready.  The rates have been coming up on the screens of banks & redemption centers...they are significantly higher at the redemption centers than the banks...& I think you guys will be more than pleased...

MarkZ via PDK:        There is no negative news & groups still have high expectations.   A lot of NDA’s but no word on timing as of yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

HA HA HA HA  How can they revalue their dinars without any small currency denominations? Just wondering. lol. I think when we see those small currency denominations, then we can expect something to happen, otherwise nothing burgers here with these so called, "gurus".  lol.  

• Upvote 2

Here's a MZ weekend update...

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.                Our Last Weekend Broke?

THREAD::

Member: Happy Saturday to all! Looking forward to a great weekend & lots of good news!

Member: Welcome to the weekend. I always thought a good time to release the reset is when all banks worldwide are closed Saturday night. Fingers crossed this is that Saturday.

MZ: Been very quiet for groups, historic bonds, CMKX ect…..But there is no bad news.

MZ: “New shipping route connecting China & Russia is officially open”  This is part of the new silk road development & part of allowing countries to shatter the US hegemony & the USD. The US is becoming less & less important on the world stage.

Member:  Fed cant stop BRICS. That train is steaming down the track. fed is a non factor to BRICS.

Member:  Africa is there own boss now because of the big guns of Russia & China. Those 2 also back Iraq BRICS.

MZ: This one in interesting “Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont says state will be the first to cancel medical debt for eligible residents “ Could this be a pre-curser to Nesara/Gesara?? And how many more states will we see this happen in??

Member: Frank26 said that Zim is worthless. I think he is wrong!

Member:  Zim are bonds. Not currency. They will be funded from totally different pots of money than currency. imo.

Member: "Everything you hear on this broadcast is strictly my opinion" Frank26, he says that all the time, R-E-L-A-X!

Member:  The ZIM A bearer bond or bearer note is a bond or debt security issued by a business entity such as a corporation or a government. As a bearer instrument. it differs from the more common types of investment securities in that it is unregistered. No records are kept of the owner, or the transactions involving ownership. Whoever physically holds the paper on which the bond is issued is the presumptive owner of the instrument.

Member: Thanks to all for their encouragement & time….Enjoy the weekend.

Member: May this be our last weekend broke!!

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Bruce The Goose via WiserNow:              Exchange Appointments Sent Out.

ARTICLE:  Redemption centers are ready.  The rates have been coming up on the screens of banks & redemption centers...they are significantly higher at the redemption centers than the banks...& I think you guys will be more than pleased...

This is very upsetting, that I have not been contacted to make an appointment.  It is on the screens and everything.  Maybe Adam will read this announcement, and send us a text or email!   I am ready!!!    :bravo: :moneybag:  :jester:  :cisole:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Green Stamps or Dinar...which gets you more stuff!  Where's my catalog!😇

I've got 200,000 points in 'Green Stamps' after smoking 'Camels' for 40 years.

That's enough to get me my 'Iron Lung'  Thank you 'Green Stamps'.

The Iron Lung (episode 104) - HUB History: Boston history podcast

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

There was a brand of smokes that had a stamp you could exchange! Seems like the stamps were brown! I forgot the brand and the name of stamps! Most people died of lung cancer or  a heart attack before they could get an exchange! 🤠

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1