Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars

RJG

Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars B40d8b17-8801-4338-be57-5ad972eb87a7
Parliamentary Finance: The US Federal Reserve besieges the Iraqi citizen with dollars
  • Today 13:35

Information / Baghdad.. 
On Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Moeen Al-Kadhimi, accused the United States of America of exercising blackmail and pressure towards Iraq by creating a dollar crisis.

Al-Kadhimi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The American measures taken by the Federal Bank were the main reason behind the continued rise of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.” 
He added, "Washington is still exercising its conditions on Iraq to put pressure on the parallel market," noting that "the US Federal Reserve sets strict conditions on merchants importing goods from neighboring countries."
He pointed out that "the Iraqi citizen is a victim of the arbitrary measures of the United States of America," noting that "the Iraqi economy relies heavily on foreign imports to cover the total demand for goods." 
Former MP Raed Fahmy had previously confirmed to Al-Maalouma that the political reason was related to the US Federal Reserve’s strict measures for political purposes in order to put pressure on the Iraqi side. End 

https://almaalomah.me/news/54363/economy/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9:-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A8

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

🤔 just a thought here, 

How about get the dinar equal or better in value of the dollar!

The peeps would trade dollars in for dinar ,then the dinar would be hard to get, but have no fear, all our dinars would " SOON" be coming home to you! 😉

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

19 hours ago, Theseus said:

Iraq is saying "ooo look at me I am the victim"

In psychiatry, when patients present like this we refer to it as "poor me syndrome" The whole of Iraq has poor me syndrome! Nothing is ever their fault

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

3 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

has poor me syndrome! Nothing is ever their fault

Yep sounds like 99 percent of married men I know 

after much research 

I believe I found the answer

its not the man’s fault 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Downvote 1