Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 11:30 PM CDT - 1/04/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Question: "When the rate is changed IYO will the Iraqi citizens be exchanging their 3-zero notes in country before the rate is on Forex?" Iraqi citizens don't care about Forex. You care about Forex. Because that's one of the vehicles/platforms that's going to float the currency and go up in value internationally. But inside a dinar is a dinar. Whatever the rate is that they establish, it could be $0.10, it could be a $1.00...that is what they will use inside of their country not outside. 

Nader From The Mid East  Many people sending me things, things about 2026.  I don't think they're going to wait till 2026.  I don't think whoever explained you this, he read it wrong...If it start to float it's going to go quick.  We just need to float it...If they did like they said and took off the dollar from the market, from the streets, things going to go quick...I agree with them that it's going to go up gradually but it's not going to take two or three years to reach 1 to 1...

Angel1  Here's one way they can do it. They can do what's called a re-denomination... You got 3-zeros and then you've got a re-denomination which is another set of currency which is what many call the smalls.  You've got a 25,000 note and then you've got a 25 note...The key...a re-denomination occurs when there is an exchange in currency but there is no value change.   No value change - that is what a re-denomination is [LOP].  What can happen is you get the larges, you exchange them for smalls, they're given a certain time frame, say 10 to 20 days and in that 10 to 20 days they change prices in their markets...and then sometime between 10-20 days they jump on Forex and it goes International...That is one way they can do it..[Post 1 of 2] REPOSTED 

Angel1  Another way they can do it is when they do exchange their bigs for their smalls, they can add value at that pointSo it's not just the re-denomination but it's also a reinstatement at the same time. Then by IMF law they have 72 hours in which they must show it internationally. If they do a re-denomination with no value change then they can keep that in country for a little bit longer than the 72 hours.   [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East I don't think they're going to wait till 2026.  but it's not going to take two or three years to reach 1 to 1...

Are you really sure about that? Who told you that?

A. Gurus

B. Dinar dealers

C. Maliki and his cronies

D. Hunter Biden

E. Does Genie give you 3 wishes from the Aladdin's magic lamp? 

F. All of them above

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe they will re-denominate their currency.  I am an anti-lopster, and will continue to be so until the final day!  If Nader thinks that is going to happen, he should get out now and not keep putting up with this craziness!  JMHO    :shrug:

25 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I don't believe they will re-denominate their currency.  I am an anti-lopster, and will continue to be so until the final day!  If Nader thinks that is going to happen, he should get out now and not keep putting up with this craziness!  JMHO    :shrug:

think ypu mean angel1. Nadir doesn't mention a lop. lol

2 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

No need to apologise.  Easily done un the crazy dinar world. 😂😂

Lopster's get me a little worked up.  Started typing, and forgot who said it was going to re-denominate!  While we don't know everything or can even predict the future, the odd's are very very low that they would do it.   I should just let it go!

:facepalm1:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Lopster's get me a little worked up.  Started typing, and forgot who said it was going to re-denominate!  While we don't know everything or can even predict the future, the odd's are very very low that they would do it.   I should just let it go!

:facepalm1:

I just ignore the fools…..no response

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

32 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Me too. The problem is now is I don’t get to see very much as most everyone is blocked.

I hate negativity.  I normally let those clowns spout off that crap, but every once in a while my crap meter fill's up, and needs to be emptied!   :rocking-chair:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

I hate negativity.  I normally let those clowns spout off that crap, but every once in a while my crap meter fill's up, and needs to be emptied!   :rocking-chair:

The ignore button has been a blessing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2