Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope.... maybe

BETTYBOOP

9-24-2023   Newshound Guru Pimpy  We know that the Iraq dinar is much more valuable currency, how much of an impact it's [The US House of Representatives will hold a session next week to cancel the authorization for the invasion of Iraq]  going to have on Iraqi dinar remains to be seen.  Like I said I don't want to promise anything but I think then we could see some much bigger jumps in the value if outside investors start coming in because the authorization has been reversed, if these restriction are removed off the Iraqi dinar then we can see some huge jumps.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't agree with much of what Pimpy says. He flip flops too much for my liking but I have to agree. If the USHOR cancels / lifts this authorisation we hopefully will see some change. He still seems to think it will go up in increments  The goat thinks it will come straight out at a high rate. Francie and Markz don't really know cause they don't know what day it is and Ray rat needs some stronger meds. We can only wait and see and hope

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

13 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I don't agree with much of what Pimpy says. He flip flops too much for my liking but I have to agree. If the USHOR cancels / lifts this authorisation we hopefully will see some change. He still seems to think it will go up in increments  The goat thinks it will come straight out at a high rate. Francie and Markz don't really know cause they don't know what day it is and Ray rat needs some stronger meds. We can only wait and see and hope

One thing Pimpy is right about...cancel of the authorization of the Iraq invasion will remove all sanctions on Iraq & also on the IQD.

The IQD could be restored to it's pr- invasion ER around US $2.78 per IQD.

That can happen almost immediately after the cancel order.

NOTE:  We all know how slow Congress moves.   IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

27 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Some months back an article that many seen on Alaq the CBI Governor stating that Iraq can't float the dinar. Breitling spoke on that on an audio & he stated that after doing research on that Alaq was correct because they don't have foreign currencies backing them up. As a result they would have to do a major revaluation. Also, due to other reasons they can afford it anyway. I trust what Breitling says since he is an expert on teaching on geopolitics & he's never hyped anything up.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@mally2  I remember them talking about the possibility of doing it but never heard anything further. If it was done in March why would the house be discussing it next week?

I believe they are talking about a general war on terror bill which also originated in 03 and is being used in regions like Ukrain now. But bills go house then senate so the Iraq war declaration was revoked just this last spring and is done

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

Some months back an article that many seen on Alaq the CBI Governor stating that Iraq can't float the dinar. Breitling spoke on that on an audio & he stated that after doing research on that Alaq was correct because they don't have foreign currencies backing them up. As a result they would have to do a major revaluation. Also, due to other reasons they can afford it anyway. I trust what Breitling says since he is an expert on teaching on geopolitics & he's never hyped anything up.

Breitling is clueless as to what's actually going on in the world.

• Pow! 1

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

One thing Pimpy is right about...cancel of the authorization of the Iraq invasion will remove all sanctions on Iraq & also on the IQD.

The IQD could be restored to it's pr- invasion ER around US $2.78 per IQD.

That can happen almost immediately after the cancel order.

NOTE:  We all know how slow Congress moves.   IMHO.

Congress seems to only move slow when its in the best interest of the U.S Citizen. Anything outside of this country gets signed off within days sometimes hours! lol. 

• Like 1