Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Potential To Have A Really Big Positive Impact On The Iraqi Dinar.  

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Potential to have a really big positive impact on the Iraqi Dinar.  

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Pimpy:   The Last Sanction Is Limited Access To International Financial System.  

ARTICLE:  Iraq has been excluded from the global financial system due to US sanctions which has limited its ability to access international markets & made it difficult for foreign investors to participate in their country’s economy.   With the reveals of this authorization [The US House of Representatives will hold a session next week to cancel the authorization for the invasion of Iraq] this can all change.   You might see a pretty big jump in the Iraqi Dinar.   I don’t want to promise anything & don’t want to blow smoke up people’s butt but it has the potential to have a really big positive impact on the Iraqi Dinar.  

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article related to the above...

Pimpy:   We have gas approaching $6 in California. 

ARTICLE:  I think oil per barrel is above $95…I knew once Joe Biden used all of our oil reserves to try to hold prices down…this was going to happen.  It was easy to predict.  But on the plus side, the fact oil per barrel is above $95 this helps Iraq as long as they stay above the projected amount they put into the budget.  Iraq is rocking and rolling and looking good.

• Upvote 3

Angel1:    That's Where We Are.

ARTICLE:  I do not believe we will get out of September & I do not believe we will see a rate change while Sudani is out of country.  This week we focus on the international world.   We focus on Iraq’s reach.   And where is Iraq’s reach?   At our banks.   That’s where we are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Angel1:    That's Where We Are.

ARTICLE:  I do not believe we will get out of September & I do not believe we will see a rate change while Sudani is out of country.  This week we focus on the international world.   We focus on Iraq’s reach.   And where is Iraq’s reach?   At our banks.   That’s where we are.

I appreciate his energy but I don't believe in doing time frames because of the risk of having egg on the face of it don't happen. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I do not believe what the gurus spew out either.

Well this being one of the newest gurus, I wouldn't believe him either. In mm's last yt, he said Iraq 'was' international now....but if that were actually true, newshounds from DV would be jumping all over that, and it would be like an earthquake hit dinarnia.  No, just more BS from mm and his newest minion.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

I appreciate his energy but I don't believe in doing time frames because of the risk of having egg on the face of it don't happen. 

they don't give it time to have egg on their faces. They quickly make up a new story to pump you up, and everyone forgets he said we wouldn't make it out of september without a rate change.  Watch....he won't mention a thing about it when/if it doesn't happen.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

they don't give it time to have egg on their faces. They quickly make up a new story to pump you up, and everyone forgets he said we wouldn't make it out of september without a rate change.  Watch....he won't mention a thing about it when/if it doesn't happen.

Yeah & I personally don't care who ends of being right. I'm just ready for the citizens & us investors to get what we've been waiting for. Unfortunately, people get emotionally attached to this investment & when folks put out time frames of expecting it to happen and then it don't well..I'll just stop here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hspotman said:

Well this being one of the newest gurus, I wouldn't believe him either. In mm's last yt, he said Iraq 'was' international now....but if that were actually true, newshounds from DV would be jumping all over that, and it would be like an earthquake hit dinarnia.  No, just more BS from mm and his newest minion.

May be what mm said Iraq was " international " means dinar have already been travelling internationally and a lot of dinar investors hold the dinar around the world, not to mention US dinar holders hold the most.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

May be what mm said Iraq was " international " means dinar have already been travelling internationally and a lot of dinar investors hold the dinar around the world, not to mention US dinar holders hold the most.

Nope he was definately implying thw Country and government  was internationL. Dinars have been all over the world for years. If they weren't how would we have managed to purchase them?