Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Iraq Is Hiding The New ER.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

RV in-country...rate still hidden.

How can there be an RV with a hidden rate?

At what rate are Iraqis exchanging at if the rate is hidden.

This really don't make any sense, yet several Gurus are insisting.

Remember - WiserNow is associated with Bruce The Goose.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

WiserNow:    RV In Country.   Rate Is Still Hidden From Public View.

ARTICLE:   Iraq did not put their new rates on the Dinar in their Gazette  – their official document called the Gazette…which is a major publication day Wednesdays & Saturdays.   But according to our contacts in Iraq, they should be putting in Saturday’s Gazette So we’ll see what happens.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Here's an article related to the above...this goes along with everything we been talking about...everything is NOT done in Iraq...

MilitiaMan:    More  Good News.

ARTICLE:   For Iraq to go international they’re  going to have to be article VIII compliant with the IMF & their currency exchange rate…They haven’t come this far to go ahead & do the status quo…All the news…is phenomenal…

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MilitiaMan:    More  Good News.

ARTICLE:   For Iraq to go international they’re  going to have to be article VIII compliant with the IMF & their currency exchange rate...

Article VIII, IX, X , XI, XII, XIII, etc....blah blah blah.....until how many more articles until the rate changes :rocking-chair::reading-newspaper::soon:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Article VIII, IX, X , XI, XII, XIII, etc....blah blah blah.....until how many more articles until the rate changes :rocking-chair::reading-newspaper::soon:

IMHO the Cabal is trying to take over this GESARA.  They may be a pain in the neck & try to delay but they cannot take control or stop this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Luigi1..  IF they are hiding the ER... they can hold it as long as they wish. Nobody can force them forward so it could roll on into 2024 at least

They are hiding nothing.   It hasn't happened.

That's not the way it works with the IMF.

If it RVs, It goes viral around the world at the same time.

Everybody cashes in at the same official ER, no favoritism & no special group rates.

The more these Gurus flap their jaws, the more they look like idiots.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

They are hiding nothing.   It hasn't happened.

That's not the way it works with the IMF.

If it RVs, It goes viral around the world at the same time.

Everybody cashes in at the same official ER, no favoritism & no special group rates.

The more these Gurus flap their jaws, the more they look like idiots.

I agree they are not hiding anything. I agree with everything you have said. At the rate they are going we will still be here in another 10 yrs. Time for them to start the 2026 budget because at this rate it will take from now until then for them to reach any agreement. I do however, find it strange they have still not released any budget funds that we are aware of. All the pomp and ceremony  of passing the budget, putting it in the gazette and still nothing? I did say they wouldn't open it this year but I hope I am wrong

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

50 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I agree they are not hiding anything. I agree with everything you have said. At the rate they are going we will still be here in another 10 yrs. Time for them to start the 2026 budget because at this rate it will take from now until then for them to reach any agreement. I do however, find it strange they have still not released any budget funds that we are aware of. All the pomp and ceremony  of passing the budget, putting it in the gazette and still nothing? I did say they wouldn't open it this year but I hope I am wrong

I know this sounds bad…but I hope for a market crash and reset before November if not then for the dinar it could be 6 weeks, 6 months or another 6 years…I hope people have protected themselves and as General Flynn said this week prepare buy gold and silver if you can (his words) get cash out of the bank if you can, stock up on food guns and ammo and fuel for the generator and get ready! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Luigi1..  IF they are hiding the ER... they can hold it as long as they wish. Nobody can force them forward so it could roll on into 2024 at least

If it does roll on past the first quarter, then 2024 is another dead year! No such thing as a in country RV! This is poo-roo guru B.S.! I really believe it’s people who, just want to get a rise out of people! They really enjoy saying the most outrageous things just to see how many people will either believe it and pass it along or really have their feelings hurt! There are some very sick people out there who enjoy hurting people, for whatever reason! I would say 90% of the members here or people that follow DV know it’s all a bunch of BS! I guess one of these days we will find out what really motivated these people to make this BS up! I think I know. It’s just people who like to Jack with people for their own personal gratification! They just want to see how many they can string along! If it didn’t come here I would never know what kind of crap they are peddling! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

If it does roll on past the first quarter, then 2024 is another dead year! No such thing as a in country RV! This is poo-roo guru B.S.! I really believe it’s people who, just want to get a rise out of people! They really enjoy saying the most outrageous things just to see how many people will either believe it and pass it along or really have their feelings hurt! There are some very sick people out there who enjoy hurting people, for whatever reason! I would say 90% of the members here or people that follow DV know it’s all a bunch of BS! I guess one of these days we will find out what really motivated these people to make this BS up! I think I know. It’s just people who like to Jack with people for their own personal gratification! They just want to see how many they can string along! If it didn’t come here I would never know what kind of crap they are peddling! JMHO 🤠

How can there be an in-coutry exchange when they are hiding the rate?

At what hidden ER are Iraqis exchanging at?

These Gurus make no sense.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Artitech said:

This is poo-roo guru B.S.! I really believe it’s people who, just want to get a rise out of people! They really enjoy saying the most outrageous things just to see how many people will either believe it and pass it along or really have their feelings hurt! There are some very sick people out there who enjoy hurting people, for whatever reason!

Well stated Artitech you deserve a handshake. These Guru BS post are for cash clicks and hope folks happen to visit these others site. They have no remorse if they are Lies, they could careless what they do to others and how effects folks. The Good Lord has place for them.  Some will say it conversation. Spreading and Posting Lies and Gossip are not conversation. Lies are Lies

Psalm 101:7
"No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes."

Proverbs 19:9
"A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish."

Proverbs 14:25
"A truthful witness saves lives, but one who breathes out lies is deceitful."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3