Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:05 AM MDT - 8/30/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat  I presented scenarios to you in the past about the rate of these 3 zero notes...the rate is already close to 1:1 only they added 3 zeros to the currency.  By adding these three zeros it circumvents any real profit for us investors until they delete the zeros and issue the newer notes.  Our 3 zero notes then will still be valid currency, thus we multiply the new rate times the notes face value.  [post 1 of 3]

Mnt Goat  The IMF and the CBI told us years ago they are not going to swap out the 3 zeros notes for the newer lower denominations at a fraction of the value. The 3 notes will be “legal tender” for up to 10 years but not in general circulation and used primarily for interbank transactions...The banks call this “public” vs “institutional” use. [post 2 of 3]

Mnt Goat  This is why we need them to issue the lower denominations. So, when they do reach around 1000 program rate (probably more like just under 1000) they plan to drop the zeros. The rate then changes by just moving the decimal place over by 3...It is really that simple...this in-country RV rate will not remain long. They will then move to FOREX after waiting a period of time as they “adjust for inflation”, which they are now doing. This is right out of Dr Shabibi’s plan. In each country, for instance the USA, will have an exchange rate for the dinar based on their economy and currency being exchanged. [post 3 of 3]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

In-Country RV? Hey goat , how the he## do you get the idea of " In-Country RV " from?? Nader from Mid-East inside the mosque , yes right?

You really don't understand much of this do you? I am by no means an expert but I have taken time to at least try to understand and learn. 

Whe she speaks of the "in country rv it is the rate that the dinar will be and what it will be in Iraq. The international rate will be the same. However, if 1 idq is worth $1.20 then that is where we will make the profit. But in Iraq a dinar will still just be a dinar. Noe go educate yourself rather than ask Dumb questions or stupid comments.!!!!

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

However, if 1 idq is worth $1.20 then that is where we will make the profit. 

We won't know for sure how much profit  we're going to make until that RV really happens one day. And, noone know this is going to be a straight RV ( as we all hope for ) or RD + RV.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

You really don't understand much of this do you? I am by no means an expert but I have taken time to at least try to understand and learn. 

Whe she speaks of the "in country rv it is the rate that the dinar will be and what it will be in Iraq. The international rate will be the same. However, if 1 idq is worth $1.20 then that is where we will make the profit. But in Iraq a dinar will still just be a dinar. Noe go educate yourself rather than ask Dumb questions or stupid comments.!!!!

Why are you so angry? Am I talking to you? Is your name " Goat "? If you don't like what I post , you don't have to respond it. When other members post dumb questions , I really don't care about it. 

• Pow! 2

27 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Why are you so angry? Am I talking to you? Is your name " Goat "? If you don't like what I post , you don't have to respond it. When other members post dumb questions , I really don't care about it. 

There is also an 'ignore' feature on DV that you can use. I have had to use it for some members who don't like me bashing MM. So now they don't see me unless someone quotes me in their response. And I don't see any more of what they say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

We won't know for sure how much profit  we're going to make until that RV really happens one day. And, noone know this is going to be a straight RV ( as we all hope for ) or RD + RV.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are repeating what others here have said but you don't understand it.  Also I used the dollar 20 as an example not as a definite rate so none of us know what is going to happen until it happens. Despite the positive news... until the cbi releases the lower notes basically nothing is happening. They can't rv without the lower notes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, hspotman said:

There is also an 'ignore' feature on DV that you can use. I have had to use it for some members who don't like me bashing MM. So now they don't see me unless someone quotes me in their response. And I don't see any more of what they say.

Actually, they can still see your posts because THEY have to ignore you to not see your posts.  

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat  I presented scenarios to you in the past about the rate of these 3 zero notes...the rate is already close to 1:1 only they added 3 zeros to the currency.  By adding these three zeros it circumvents any real profit for us investors until they delete the zeros and issue the newer notes.  Our 3 zero notes then will still be valid currency, thus we multiply the new rate times the notes face value.  [post 1 of 3]

correct

The 3 notes will be “legal tender” for up to 10 years but not in general circulation and used primarily for interbank transactions...The banks call this “public” vs “institutional” use. [post 2 of 3]

so they say bu this can change, they will do what they want....my opinion 3 months at most

• Upvote 4

Mnt Goat  This is why we need them to issue the lower denominations. So, when they do reach around 1000 program rate (probably more like just under 1000) they plan to drop the zeros. T

this is old thinking nothing says they have to get to 1000:1 but before they do it....all hear say

• Upvote 1

this in-country RV rate will not remain long. They will then move to FOREX after waiting a period of time as they “adjust for inflation”, which they are now doing.

possible....but could be forex the moment they change their rate....in country for short period is also possible...for 3 months in my opinion to call in all the notes...but what do i know!

• Upvote 4