Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sean Hannity Broadcast

Doc31

Okay ... I sat through nearly 3 hours of theSean Hannity broadcast ... it's just a caller (probably a DV member ... LOL)

Fed purchased IQD 5.5T

RV from $1.28 to $2.12

I don't know where he got his numbers and we won't

My sincere apologies ... it was my understanding that it was a guest not a casual caller.

Even though this is the rumor section ... many of you know me and know that I won't even speculate without telling you that I am indeed speculating ... and with that I am going to contact a moderator and ask that this be closed.

Sorry for wasting you time ... I was so excited about the 5.5T number (not the rate) that I posted quickly while looking for help to verify.

Thanks for those who helped

Peace and good night

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 6

Okay ... I sat through nearly 3 hours of theSean Hannity broadcast ... it's just a caller (probably a DV member ... LOL)

My sincere apologies ... it was my understanding that it was a guest not a casual caller.

/size]

no worries doc, I think the "5 trillion" and the "war will be paid for" remark by bush has been around for a long time. However no one has been able to verify it. It is exciting to get news like that though. Thats why members here rock so much, they get news and VERIFY VERIFY VERIFY.

I think this link will get you to Hannity Show for today, 9/2/10. if there is more than one show, you might have to search for the 5:30 EST show, if the reply above had correct time. hope this helps! (I'd listen to all shows from today, for yo, but need to get kids to bed, and you might be able to get to it faster this way. smile.gif )

http://www.hannity.com/show/2010/09/02

My pastor just called to tell me that someone appeared on Sean Hannity's show a little before 6pm Eastern time and commented on the Bush acquisition of 5.5Trillion IQD by the Fed. He discussed how it would go up in value within two years or less and pay for the Iraqi war as "W" said that it would.

He apparently claimed that it would come out near $2.12 then rise ... and that it would satisfy the national debt.

I did not hear the broadcast and am getting down what I can remember from the quick conversation with my pastor.

Remember, this is third hand.

What I would like is help finding a link and we will set it up in the news section.

I just thought it was too good not to report.

Drox, LGraham, AutoMag, and I have always wanted this Fed purchase number. If it is 5.5T ... whoa

Again, I don't know who the guy was on the show and I'll gladly have this taken down if it's a hoax or if it was misrepresented.

My pastor was excited and knew that I would be as well so he called.

Please don't bash ... as I said I will pull it down if it's wrong and or amend it to fit the situation.

If someone can come up with a link I would really appreciate it.

I'm going to go see what I can find ... at worst it is an older broadcast ... at best we "may" know the magic number.

PEACE and Go RI/RV

Doc31

I think the Pastor wants to get his tithes.... Hahahahaha.... biggrin.gif Sorry Jesus.... unsure.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Fed purchased IQD 5.5T

RV from $1.28 to $2.12

Even though this is the rumor section ... many of you know me and know that I won't even speculate without telling you that I am indeed speculating ... and with that I am going to contact a moderator and ask that this be closed.

Sorry for wasting you time ... I was so excited about the 5.5T number (not the rate) that I posted quickly while looking for help to verify.

Peace and good night

Doc31

Not a waste of time at all Doc, after listening to it, not only did the caller state what he did, but Hannity actually came back and stated that he had written individuals in the US Gov. asking about this very same thing with no return response. Now that is interesting....and that was even before this interview came across. I for one have no doubt in my mind that the US Gov. and other World Gov. have a ton or two of this currency, knowing for a fact that a major US Contractor serving in Iraq and a Major Bank in the US have Conex's full of the dinar makes this very easy to swallow.

What gets me is the amount of the Dinar that he states the US Govt. has in it's possession...that's quite a bit., definitely enough to buy our country back from China and pay off quite a few other bills I"m sure. Thanks for sharing and incredible find.

V

• Upvote 2

Fed purchased IQD 5.5T

RV from $1.28 to $2.12

Peace and good night

Doc31

smile.gifThanks for the post Doc! Was not a waste of time! Every piece of this puzzle is exciting

and eventually we will get to see the big picture and get a sur prize!

Bet now he's glad he finally bought Dinar! biggrin.gif

Doc: no reason to remove this post. I't a good one! Something happened, you reported it, everyone got excited and did more research, we received clarification of the event, a National audience heard discussion concerning RV of the dinar, etc...It's all good. Thanks Doc!

Not a waste of time at all Doc, after listening to it, not only did the caller state what he did, but Hannity actually came back and stated that he had written individuals in the US Gov. asking about this very same thing with no return response. Now that is interesting....and that was even before this interview came across. I for one have no doubt in my mind that the US Gov. and other World Gov. have a ton or two of this currency, knowing for a fact that a major US Contractor serving in Iraq and a Major Bank in the US have Conex's full of the dinar makes this very easy to swallow.

What gets me is the amount of the Dinar that he states the US Govt. has in it's possession...that's quite a bit., definitely enough to buy our country back from China and pay off quite a few other bills I"m sure. Thanks for sharing and incredible find.

V

Thanks for that info Chief V that helps us build on the puzzle doesn't it?

And thanks to you all for your understanding ... I posted it in rumors because I couldn't at the time corroborate the story with a link and I needed help.

You have no idea how much I dislike a bad post ... and then I saw the numbers on this thread and the little red thing beside it! ... soooooooooo then I got busy beating myself up for having posted one myself!

Thanks to all who helped find the broadcast, facts, and who supported and encouraged me.

The guy did speak with apparent knowledge of the subject though ... so I want to know ... which one of you on DV was it? ... LOL

As always Peace to all and again thanks for the help and encouragement.

Doc31

Doc: no reason to remove this post. I't a good one! Something happened, you reported it, everyone got excited and did more research, we received clarification of the event, a National audience heard discussion concerning RV of the dinar, etc...It's all good. Thanks Doc!

See what I mean ... Thankyou

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 4