Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump indicted after Manhattan DA probe for hush money payments

9 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

I left Washington State last year and I am mentally happier for it👍🏽

Well Done!

Bought a home last year to flip, then old customer talked me into helping him on last phase of his remodel before I leave.

Wound up with two remodels plus a full time job.

Far more than expected and not much free time left over.

With luck will be able to clear enough to cash out on a home down there when ready.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bigwave said:

You post all this and yet you call me a DW.

What a forked tongue individual you are.

Link, bigwave reference as (DW) https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/283262-nothing-you-see-here-is-real/&do=findComment&comment=2352509

Looking back, https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/283262-nothing-you-see-here-is-real/&do=findComment&comment=2355433 

I see DW. as a miss quote, with the same out come. 

Sorry bigwave, I never though of myself as a digital soldier, I can see how the age of Information rapidly has become a concern for the population, when it should easily be a blessing. Why is that? I will give you a hint…

It became up setting, truth was shined on the flatearth lie, ironically, I was searching how the CIA (MK Ultra / Church of Scientology) used the false teaching to dumb down and breakdown mankind, when I stumbled across the Freemason (satanic) mysticism used to cast spells on mankind. Yes bigwave the god of this (mans) system of things. Yes bigwave the rabbit hole went a little deeper than the flat of your screen.

The information I posted was from a Jan 15-1960 watchtower magazine,  amazing how well it fit today, I think so anyway. 

PS. Attacking a messenger doesn’t refute the message.

Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth. (John 17:17)

Truth is for the honest hearted and not for everyone.

Edited by Fly
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

So DW = Digital Warrior/Soldier?  :confused2:

Yes, DW is what I was referring to as digital warrior.

I believe big wave has good intentions I don’t believe cyber space was created with the same good intention, as any innocence, has rapidly eroded away. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sage449 said:

nstoolman1, was thinking devil worshipper? 

I get called that all the time here(among countless other things) for disliking Trump. Or that I’m going to h—l for doing so. And many times by someone who has stated he thinks Trump is the anti-Christ……….🧐🤷‍♂️ I’m a little slow I guess. Still haven’t figured that one out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

But as I read these comments I feel there is only ONE response to you @caddieman and it's below. 

MATHEW 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I got one for you too MLD

2 Timothy 4:2-4 

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fly said:

Yes, DW is what I was referring to as digital warrior.

I believe big wave has good intentions I don’t believe cyber space was created with the same good intention, as any innocence, has rapidly eroded away. 

Hello Fly, I pray you are well.

As a young solder unknowingly thrust into a universe of high-level military communications, one of the formats then is now known as the "dark web".

It's still in use by military, academia, research scientists, and most of the government.

There's far more constructive data there than illegal marketplaces for underworld nefarious activity, but most people only know it by the small amount of evil use.

Not so long ago, the word "g ay" was used as a description of wholesome community reveling, now I don't even know if the cuss word filter will allow that word to be printed.

The world we know today is so corrupted, I doubt anyone from even 100 years ago would even want to live here if suddenly time traveled to today.

To be honest, I was a big supporter of the public version release.

Just never realized the depravity of some.

Innocence seems to be the target of the left, and they are trying to steal it straight from the cradle.

Just like the word Christendom is now the polar opposite of Christian, but even that is no longer associated with Follower by many.

I tried wake up the world with some websites I published when the Village Idiot tricked America into the sandbox.

I had a banner on the top of every page that was Matthew 7:7. I prayed for guidance and witness before every rabbit hole.

The web sites are long gone. As the tech evolved it required progressively more understanding that I didn't care to learn.

It was an amazing journey that still has great influence over me today.

Unfortunately, most truth has been buried under thousands of pages of lies, or outright deleted from public reach.

Well, that was a wind-blown way of saying I think the intent was good, it's just that evil owns this world, and will corrupt.

I don't know if we'll ever do that motorcycle ride through Europe we talked about, or if I'll make it out there to check out those dive spots, but I'm glad to see your still a voice of sanity.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Trump defense lawyer: I will re-dead this case ASAP | Greg Kelly Reports

Newsmax

51,622 views  Mar 31, 2023  #NEWSMAX #GregKellyReports #Trump
Trump defense attorney Joe Tacopina joins Greg Kelly to speak out about the grand jury indictment, pending processing and future court battle involving his client. 

• Thanks 3

If President Donald J. Trump surrenders to authorities on Tuesday, he may undergo a DNA collection process more befitting a murder suspect than a person falsely accused of paying hush money to a washed-up adult actress, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

According to him, the general’s office, via U.S. Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER,) has obtained an email sent from Lisa DelPizzo, chief of the Manhattan D.A.’s trial division, to Alvin Bragg, in which she asks whether the office will collect a buccal swab, blood, and “at least 100 hair samples” from President Trump Tuesday afternoon. She also asked for Bragg’s thoughts on whether the Secret Service would try to block DNA collection.

ARCYBER, our source said, did not intercept a reply but forwarded DelPizzo’s email to Gen. Smith since it seemed like a portent that Bragg might entrap Trump with additional, albeit fictitious, charges.

In homicide and sexual assault cases, law enforcement routinely mouth-swabs suspects and collects hair follicles. In most cases, a suspect (or even a witness) is asked to surrender his DNA voluntarily; but refusal inevitably results in police hostility and a warrant compelling cooperation by force, if necessary. In specific DUI investigations, cops can get a warrant for a blood draw to check for intoxicants.

However, there is no case law mandating the collection of DNA evidence from a person charged with financial crimes, attorney Bill Cullen of the Constitutional Law Foundation told Real Raw News.

“Not only is there no precedent for indicting a president, but there’s also none that I’m aware of for swabbing or taking hair roots from anyone suspected of financial misdemeanors, and if indeed they intend to do that, no honest judge would sign a warrant—there’s no probable cause. The police can ask, of course, but no one should voluntarily talk to or help them. Alvin Bragg’s indictment is still sealed, which I find suspicious, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the charges against Trump are spurious,” Mr. Cullen said.

Our source in Gen. Smith’s office speculated as to why Bragg wants Trump’s DNA.

“It’s not outside the realm of possibility that Bragg, who is Deep State, wants to make sure the Trump he has in custody is the Real Donald Trump and not a clone, doppelganger, or body double. I don’t see how DNA could exclude a clone, but it could detect a double,” he said. “Or, of course, they might just try to frame him for something else once he gets in there.”

We asked our source to comment on theories that the real President Trump is stashed away at NORAD or AREA 51, while a doppelganger lives at Mar-a-Lago and makes public appearances at rallies.

“If that were true, it would be outside the ambit of what I can say,” he said.

Regardless, he said Gen. Smith forwarded DelPizzo’s email to President Trump and his legal team.

As reported yesterday, Gen. Smith implored Trump to hold fast at Mar-a-Lago and avoid traveling to New York, but Trump wouldn’t heed the advice. They plan to speak again Sunday, our source said.

Michael Baxter
https://realrawnews.com

• Thanks 1

An astutely cautious General Eric M. Smith on Thursday urged President Donald J. Trump to not surrender to the Deep State amid concerns that Soros-funded District Attorney Alvin Bragg plans to charge him with 30 fabricated counts of business fraud, a source in the General’s office told Real Raw News.

Earlier Thursday, a corrupt NYC Grand Jury indicted the President, and Bragg’s office said it had spoken with Trump’s attorneys to facilitate his surrender early next week.

The illegal indictment, which remains sealed, comes after weeks of failed predictions. Two weeks ago, Trump posted to Truth Social that he’d be arrested on March 21; a few days ago, he said he’d heard Bragg had “given up” for lack of evidence.

General Smith, too, has revised his prediction and tactical assessment of what he has called a “fluid battlefield.” As reported on March 19, Gen. Smith opposed Trump surrendering but said a contingent of his forces was ready to spirit him to safety if the Deep State had designs to disappear him. Now, he is beseeching Trump to hunker down at Mar-a-Lago under military protection, from where, if necessary, he can mount a protracted defense.

Our source said President Trump and Gen. Smith spoke over an encrypted line Thursday evening, with the latter saying any attempt to defend Trump on the streets of Lower Manhattan would result in a “blood bath with extreme collateral damage.”

“General Smith sees the potential for unimaginable carnage,” our source said. “New York City has activated 9,600 uniformed officers and the federal government will have 2,200 FBI and IRS criminal investigation agents on the battlefield. Although Trump “backs the blue,” Gen. Smith warned him that none of them would publicly support him in a Deep State stronghold like Manhattan. Gen. Smith feels a rescue operation under those conditions could turn Manhattan into bombed-out Baghdad.”

The General, he added, told Trump that if he enters the courthouse, he’s entrusting the Deep State with his safety and placing his trust in a few Secret Service agents whose political impartiality is questionable, at best. He reminded Trump that Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle reports to Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas, the deepest of Deep Staters.

“If they betray you, Mr. President, you may be all alone,” Gen. Smith said to Trump.

But Trump rejected Gen. Smith’s concerns, saying his disappearance or sudden death in New York would almost immediately spark a revolution “unlike anything the country’s ever seen” and galvanize an indefatigable resistance. His plan, he told the general, would be to accept extradition and plead not guilty to Bragg’s baseless charges.

“There’s a plan, General. If they try anything funny, we win. If they don’t, we will win. Either way, we win,” Trump reportedly said.

Gen. Smith offered a final plea, a last suggestion, asking Trump to accompany him to safety at either Fort Bragg or Guantanamo Bay, both of which had arsenals capable of repelling an armed Deep State incursion.

“General Smith laid out his concerns, but Trump seems determined to go to New York,” our source said.

Michael Baxter
https://realrawnews.com

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

I get called that all the time here(among countless other things) for disliking Trump. Or that I’m going to h—l for doing so. And many times by someone who has stated he thinks Trump is the anti-Christ……….🧐🤷‍♂️ I’m a little slow I guess. Still haven’t figured that one out. 

I never said 'you are going to hell'

I have insinuated that you may be listening to wrong spirits that don't have your best intentions. 

As for the Trump possibly being the Antichrist ONLY stems from his first election and how loved by the world's people. One of the main characteristics of said Antichrist. In the 60 years I've lived I have NEVER seen ANYONE  so disproportionately loved by so many people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I never said 'you are going to hell'

I have insinuated that you may be listening to wrong spirits that don't have your best intentions. 

As for the Trump possibly being the Antichrist ONLY stems from his first election and how loved by the world's people. One of the main characteristics of said Antichrist. In the 60 years I've lived I have NEVER seen ANYONE  so disproportionately loved by so many people.

Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Hello Fly, I pray you are well.

As a young solder unknowingly thrust into a universe of high-level military communications, one of the formats then is now known as the "dark web".

It's still in use by military, academia, research scientists, and most of the government.

There's far more constructive data there than illegal marketplaces for underworld nefarious activity, but most people only know it by the small amount of evil use.

Not so long ago, the word "g ay" was used as a description of wholesome community reveling, now I don't even know if the cuss word filter will allow that word to be printed.

The world we know today is so corrupted, I doubt anyone from even 100 years ago would even want to live here if suddenly time traveled to today.

To be honest, I was a big supporter of the public version release.

Just never realized the depravity of some.

Innocence seems to be the target of the left, and they are trying to steal it straight from the cradle.

Just like the word Christendom is now the polar opposite of Christian, but even that is no longer associated with Follower by many.

I tried wake up the world with some websites I published when the Village Idiot tricked America into the sandbox.

I had a banner on the top of every page that was Matthew 7:7. I prayed for guidance and witness before every rabbit hole.

The web sites are long gone. As the tech evolved it required progressively more understanding that I didn't care to learn.

It was an amazing journey that still has great influence over me today.

Unfortunately, most truth has been buried under thousands of pages of lies, or outright deleted from public reach.

Well, that was a wind-blown way of saying I think the intent was good, it's just that evil owns this world, and will corrupt.

I don't know if we'll ever do that motorcycle ride through Europe we talked about, or if I'll make it out there to check out those dive spots, but I'm glad to see your still a voice of sanity.

Thank you so much for your warm thoughts. 💙

I share prayers of well-being and spiritual health to you as well.

Even with the header of Mat 7:7 and prayer, perhaps it wasn’t the time and place, or most important Jehovah’s will. 

Considering corruption with concealing of, how many webpages are to find, what chance dose Truth have of being found there? God only knows…

That’s why Jehovah made sure we had his word, to search where Truth is found on every page in every word— even still, it requires honest hearted effort to search… and make the Truth your own. (Pr 2:4,5 and 27:11)

If you have a restless heart, a yearning of what your not sure? I do know one thing for sure! It will not be found on any open forum, any effort will be smashed, stomped and its place and killed, because broad is the road leading into destruction, and many are going in. Narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it. (Read Mat 7:13,14) 

Jesus said: “It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone that has heard from the Father and has learned comes to me. . . . No one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.” (John 6:45, 65)

By “Christendom” refers to the realm of sectarian activity dominated by religions that claim to be Christian. 

“Christianity” refers to the original form of worship and access to God taught by Jesus Christ.

Example; Christianity teaches of the Bible’s warning to get out of Babylon. 

Christendom does not teach or warn any to flee Babylon’s coming distraction.

The warning is to leave, before her destruction; until that time, her parishioners are Christ-like before the coming destruction of Babylon, and not yet judged by Jehovah along with the destruction of Babylon the Great!   

Keep Warning of Jehovah’s Unusual Work 

A STRANGE deed! A most unusual work! That is what Jehovah performed in behalf of his people in ancient times back in the 11th century B.C.E. And this strange deed was a pattern for an even more unusual work that he is about to perform in the near future. What was that ancient deed? Soon after David was installed as king in Jerusalem, the neighboring Philistines launched an attack, and this triggered Jehovah’s strange deed. First, the Philistines began raiding in the low plain of Rephaim. David asked Jehovah what he should do and was instructed to go on the offensive. Obeying Jehovah’s word, David soundly defeated the mighty Philistine army at Baal-perazim. But the Philistines did not admit defeat. Soon they returned to ravage and pillage some more in the low plain of Rephaim, and David again sought direction from Jehovah.

This time he was told to go to the rear of the Philistines with his troops. Jehovah said: “When you hear the sound of a marching in the tops of the baca bushes, at that time you act with decision, because at that time Jehovah will have gone out ahead of you to strike down the camp of the Philistines.” And that is what happened. David waited until Jehovah produced the sound of marching in the top of the baca bushes —perhaps by means of a strong wind. Immediately, David and his troops leapt out from concealment and attacked the distracted Philistines, defeating them with a great slaughter. The religious idols that the Philistines left lying on the battlefield were gathered together and destroyed. —2 Samuel 5:17-25; 1 Chronicles 14:8-17.

This was an unusual work, a strange deed, accomplished by Jehovah against the Philistines and in behalf of his anointed king. This remarkable deed is of particular interest because the prophet Isaiah warned that Jehovah would do something equally strange and powerful against the spiritual drunkards of Judah. Hence, the unfaithful religious leaders of Isaiah’s day needed to take note. Christendom today should also take note because what happened to Judah was a pattern for Christendom’s eventual fate. 

Read more w91 6/1: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1991406#h=1:0-28:375 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1