Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The 2023 Budget Stalled, Once Again.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Maliki stops the 2023 Budget from moving forward.

Darwa Party (Maliki's Party) blamed.

What can be done to move the Budget forward?

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Another Source:    The Draft Budget Law 2023 Will Not Be Included On The Cabinet Table.

ARTICLE:  The government spokesman, Basem Al-Awadi, confirmed that the draft general Budget Law for the year 2023 was not included in the regular cabinet session.   Frustration grows.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's another article related to the above....Its not that Iraq don't have the resources to move forward...they lack the will to move forward...

TNT  via  Tishwash:  Al-Sudani: The Iraqi Dinar Is Strong &d We Will Not Allow Its Collapse  

ARTICLE:  PM Muhammad Shia al-Sudani affirmed that the Iraqi dinar is strong & we will not allow its collapse.  He said in a televised interview with a news channel, followed by another news network, that the Iraqi dinar is strong & we will not allow its collapse & this confidence came from the good economic situation, as the revenues are the highest in the history of Iraq & our balance has reached more than 100 billion dollars.  

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Is anyone else surprised by this?…I am…

said no one who has been involved with this for over 10 years. Sorry bunch of corrupt ________! You can fill in the blank. 

You don't have multiple choice questions  do you, so it will be easier to choose the right answer.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Is anyone else surprised by this?…I am…

said no one who has been involved with this for over 10 years. Sorry bunch of corrupt ________! You can fill in the blank. 

We may have to wait until Maliki dies of old age before we see this RV-RI.

Nobody has the spine to put a bullet in his head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article related to the above...The way its going to be...

Militiaman:    The Council Of Ministers Referred To Dealing In Dinars. 

ARTICLE:   It says there’s no justification for citizens to use foreign currency in local transactions.   In other words, in their local transactions there’s no reason to be doing anything outside of the dinar.  If you’re going to go buy a car – dinar.   You’re going to go buy a loaf of bread – dinar.   Just the way it’s going to be…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

At the rate of speed on how they work they're better off to start the 2024 budget. Sounds like to me the 23 budget is dead in the water.

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

The 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 Budgets have never been approved.

Only small portions of those budgets have been tapped into & spent down.

Iraq is good at passing new Bill & poor at implementing them into action.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The budget doesn't matter anyway when it comes to them RVing their currency.  Every year they talk about their budget and when it gets approve nothing happens.  So, until the HCL get passed we just have to wait and see. Just my opinion...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

42 minutes ago, eburt said:

The budget doesn't matter anyway when it comes to them RVing their currency.  Every year they talk about their budget and when it gets approve nothing happens.  So, until the HCL get passed we just have to wait and see. Just my opinion...

Spot on.

The RV is not in the Budget.  It will take a lot more than just a Budget.

The Budget, the HCL & Economic Reform will lead to the RV-RI.

• Pow! 4

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We may have to wait until Maliki dies of old age before we see this RV-RI.

Maliki's date of birth is june 20, 1950. That means he is almost 73 years old this year 2023. How many more years do you think we have to wait until Maliki retire or die? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Maliki's date of birth is june 20, 1950. That means he is almost 73 years old this year 2023. How many more years do you think we have to wait until Maliki retire or die? 

Sadly, like so many of our politicians, they continue til they are approaching 90. Not accepting their limitations!

wise men,(and women) except their limitations. Before they hurt others with bad decisions. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Well, only 3 weeks left for this window of opportunity! We will know if we in for another dead year. There is so much B.S. coming at us this whole 1st quarter, that it is hard for me to stay optimistic for anything happening with IQD. Like I say, Im making a move right or wrong!  As far as Adam goes he used to have some reliable contacts in Iraq, I was led to believe, If he still has contact with them or new ones, there is just nothing new to report! We know the CBI and the government has completed everything to take the IQD international and be on the Forex. This a known fact. This my opinion there are thugs that have figured out how to steal lots of money, with current conditions there in Iraq! Every time there is someone new come in, that wants to do right. These thugs just cut them in on the action, and its business as usual! Remember everything coming out of these POO-ROO gurro is a LIE! There is nothing going on for Adam to report! Bottom LIne!! JMHO:praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

16 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Sadly, like so many of our politicians, they continue til they are approaching 90.

So , do we have to wait at least 17 more years for iqd to rv?

• Sad 1

I have to remind myself that the budget, while important, does not have to be read or approved for the RV to take place. The CBI controls the rate. And if Iraq wants to go global/international, they will have to raise that rate at some point. Could happen before the corrupt “politicians “ get their act together. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4