Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Banks are being Replaced

HowieC

Coming internationally 3-20-23

♦️QFS [ Quantum Financial System ] Functions and Characteristics 

♦️No fiat currency is legal in QFS. Banks are no longer in control. Banks are now obsolete!

♦️QFS puts an end to corruption, usury and manipulation within the banking system and Central Banking system.

♦️QFS is completely independent from existing centralized banking systems; makes all other transfer systems obsolete.

♦️QFS is not crypto-currency. After REVAL (re-evaluation) all sovereign currencies will be asset-backed.

♦️QFS activation ends “Central Banking System” that perpetuates what some refer to as “Debt Slavery.”

♦️QFS is alive with controllable Artificial Intelligence that creates financial security and transparency.

♦️A country’s sovereign currency will have the same value as another country’s sovereign currency.

♦️Each QFS account throughout the world will be solely owned by the account holder, not owned by banks or governments.

♦️QFS replaces SWIFT with new transparent CIPS (Cross-Border Interbank Payment System).

♦️QFS runs on a new Photonic Computer – based on 24 GPS orbiting satellites (protected by the new U.S. Space Force). All funds are GPS traceable forever

- Credits to author/s

Take what resonates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

This would be great if it actually happens, but I don't see the banksters EVER giving up their cash cow. The world's ultra elite siphon the wealth of nations via inflation they manage through the central banks under their control. They will doubtful relinquish their steady flow unless there exists another element for their manipulation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Agree.

QFS is a financial operating platform & could kick in at any given moment.

QFS & CIPS will work hand in hand.

The USD is not dead & will be gold backed.

The Petrol Dollar is dead.

All these entities will be accomplished before the GCR & RV occurs.  IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

yes!  funky petro dollar is dead, as it should have been done long time ago, finally the iraq people are getting wise to the game, just watched Trump c pac , gonna get good and maybe nasty as he returns , but trust in the lord and dont worry, its always been the plan! get em lord! oh yes! joy cometh in the morning, well maybe not tomorrow morning ,ha! ha! but you get the hint! be BLESSED PEOPLE!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Fimum said:

This would be great if it actually happens, but I don't see the banksters EVER giving up their cash cow. The world's ultra elite siphon the wealth of nations via inflation they manage through the central banks under their control. They will doubtful relinquish their steady flow unless there exists another element for their manipulation. 

It's already in the works. I believe it will be announced after "The Great Awakening" is complete and everything crashes. Times will get tougher before it gets better. Be prepared 👍

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

yes young man. stay grounded! its all in the plan, if ya know what i know? be blessed ! as kuwait was !  ya have na sayers and young unbleivers and deep state, they hate you, but GOD KNOWS AND WE KNOW NO! even Breiting knows this! the only guru i ever trust, cant give a time or date but its the plan! youll see! dont trust me! oh yes jesus! im a old man!

its a shame that people cant see there creater, he has plans set for them if they only follow his plan, yes i know because i was a young fool, ha! ha! but i learned after many hard times, i am blessed to be alive!  money is a tool while were here on earth, but it wont help ya at judgement day, yea , me too!  BE BLESSED AS YOU WAIT FOR THIS GOD GIVEN GIFT FROM GOD!  OH YES!  HE LOVES , EVEN HARD TIMES!  LOV YA ALL !

• Upvote 3

WHEN YA HAVE A CROOKED START OF GOVERMENT THEN THE KING OF THE JUNGLE HAS TO RID OF HIM! OR THEM! THERES ALOT OF EVIL SPREAD FROM MANY COUNTRIES AND IT TAKES TIME TO RID OF EVIL! JUST AS trump is doing right now! oh yes! nothing starts in 1 night, you have to weed out evil from years of there games and players!  yes im old but i know alot!  hope i get to see you all smile from this investment!   heaven will be the best for me!  BE BLESSED PEOPLE!  ITS COMING FOR US!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, Fimum said:

They already have and when they surrender in Ukraine…the world wins..there will be no more central banks and NO CBDC’s

• Pow! 6

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree.

QFS is a financial operating platform & could kick in at any given moment.

QFS & CIPS will work hand in hand.

The USD is not dead & will be gold backed.

The Petrol Dollar is dead.

All these entities will be accomplished before the GCR & RV occurs.  IMHO.

100%…didn’t Mike Rogers former head of the NSAjust take on a key position in the QFS network….wasn’t he a trump ally? 

Bumping this rumor thread, not endorsing it. With the 15-20th being rumored date for many new banking systems, all rumors, yet we sit on the precipice of what looks like a bank run with billions of realized losses on banks books and a fed wanting to hike more. Is this the week?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Interesting quote. Not sure where it's from....

" Do you see the importance of the two entry dates for the RV I mentioned weeks ago?

March the 20th 2023 activates the new digital asset based trading system. 

And, June the 30th 2023 activates the full revaluation of the global economic system through Sofr lending services.

March the 20th begins the revaluation process into our new economy and June the 30th completes it."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, mally2 said:

Bumping this rumor thread, not endorsing it. With the 15-20th being rumored date for many new banking systems, all rumors, yet we sit on the precipice of what looks like a bank run with billions of realized losses on banks books and a fed wanting to hike more. Is this the week?

I've considered March 20th as "the date" multiple times..it's definitely a date to watch for but I'm leaning more towards July 2nd now. July has been on my radar for a while now and everything that's going to crash is on the threshold of doing so.. I believe everything is ready in Iraq just waiting on the perfect time to pull the plug. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I've considered March 20th as "the date" multiple times..it's definitely a date to watch for but I'm leaning more towards July 2nd now. July has been on my radar for a while now and everything that's going to crash is on the threshold of doing so.. I believe everything is ready in Iraq just waiting on the perfect time to pull the plug. 

I tend to agree. I'm thinking first we may need to go through a meltdown of tribunals , economic collapse, and a complete cluster of lunacy and violence. At which time the QFS settles in, as well as a change in leadership. All along Iraq continues to hang in there as tp.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, mally2 said:

Was announced today that Fednow, the feds new blockchain system will be launched in July. Not sure how this fits into this rumored “quantum fs “ 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/fed-july-launch-new-fednow-system-live-transactions

Quantum.gov is a good place to start your quantum research if you're interested. The Federal reserve no longer exists, Trump merged it with the Treasury. Any Fed news is probably part of the "show".

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

42 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Quantum.gov is a good place to start your quantum research if you're interested. The Federal reserve no longer exists, Trump merged it with the Treasury. Any Fed news is probably part of the "show".

I have read about the quantum computing race and tried to understand quantum computing the best I can. There is nothing on the government website about a financial system run by quantum computers. I understand that it is a big concern that someday someone could build a big enough quantum computer that it could theoretically break any encryption. Its obviously a national security imperative to study such an emerging field and make sure we are leading. I can see nothing beyond interntet rumor though regarding the qfs. Im open to it, I also understand why some of these rumors exist if they arent true but Im not getting why anyone would express certainty about this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Obviously we're only going to hear certain news from main stream media on a need to know basis.

"All these banks just went insolvent,    Colin, [Mar 19, 2023 at 9:08 AM] "

telegram.RV News

Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal

Netherlands: Netherlands Bank

Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles

New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand

Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua

Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria

Norway: Central Bank of Norway

Oman: Central Bank of Oman

Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea

Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay

Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru

Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Poland: National Bank of Poland

Portugal: Bank of Portugal

Qatar: Qatar Central Bank

Romania: National Bank of Romania

Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda

San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino

Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa

Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency

Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Serbia: National Bank of Serbia

Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles

Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone

Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore

Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia

Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia

Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands

South Africa: South African Reserve Bank

Spain: Bank of Spain

Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka

Sudan: Bank of Sudan

Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname

Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland

Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank

Switzerland: Swiss National Bank

Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan

Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania

Thailand: Bank of Thailand

Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia

Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey

Uganda: Bank of Uganda

Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine

United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom: Bank of England

United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu

Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela

Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam

Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen

Zambia: Bank of Zambia

Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HowieC said:

Obviously we're only going to hear certain news from main stream media on a need to know basis.

"All these banks just went insolvent,    Colin, [Mar 19, 2023 at 9:08 AM] "

telegram.RV News

Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal

Netherlands: Netherlands Bank

Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles

New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand

Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua

Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria

Norway: Central Bank of Norway

Oman: Central Bank of Oman

Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea

Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay

Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru

Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Poland: National Bank of Poland

Portugal: Bank of Portugal

Qatar: Qatar Central Bank

Romania: National Bank of Romania

Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda

San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino

Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa

Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency

Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Serbia: National Bank of Serbia

Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles

Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone

Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore

Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia

Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia

Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands

South Africa: South African Reserve Bank

Spain: Bank of Spain

Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka

Sudan: Bank of Sudan

Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname

Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland

Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank

Switzerland: Swiss National Bank

Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan

Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania

Thailand: Bank of Thailand

Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia

Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey

Uganda: Bank of Uganda

Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine

United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom: Bank of England

United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu

Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela

Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam