Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Opinions @ 11:30 AM MST - 2/16/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  Since last Saturday the police and man of law been running the streets in Baghdad and markets of Baghdad...you see a lot of cash in the streets.  Everybody sells cash on the streets and everybody sells dinar and dollar...the government is cleaning up.  They want to take all that out.  They don't want nobody else besides the banks or the exchange offices to sell dinars or dollars or any kind of money.  That's a good thing...if they are doing that they are doing it for a reason...that's going to take a couple weeks...maybe a month to clean up all that money in the streets.

Mnt Goat  Article: "PARLIAMENTARY WEALTH: ALL ROADS ARE OPEN TO PASSING THE OIL LAW IN PARLIAMENT" This article is music to me when I read it… Yes we [have been] waiting so long to see this. Finally!!! Go RV! :twothumbs:

:jester:Mark's BS about VietNam

MarkZ ...hearing positive things from Vietnam... Keep in mind that we don’t hear as much from them…but they are prepared for an increased value on their currency We have seen documentation from our state Dept. that Vietnam needs to increase the value of their currency…they are way undervalued...they are ready to go…  [Dong Rate? I still believe it could be around $2.25 or so…but banking contacts think that is low and it could be higher. There is always the chance that Iraq could go alone…they have approvals for that. But all my contacts in Asia and Asian banking believe that Vietnam is positioned and ready and will go at the same time... I feel very confident in these two currencies  :trash::bs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ ...hearing positive things from Vietnam... Keep in mind that we don’t hear as much from them…but they are prepared for an increased value on their currency We have seen documentation from our state Dept. that Vietnam needs to increase the value of their currency…they are way undervalued...they are ready to go…  [Dong Rate? I still believe it could be around $2.25 or so…but banking contacts think that is low and it could be higher. There is always the chance that Iraq could go alone…they have approvals for that. But all my contacts in Asia and Asian banking believe that Vietnam is positioned and ready and will go at the same time... I feel very confident in these two currencies  :trash::bs::tiphat:

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I's still sticking to the original .47 cent RV even though Vietnam can support system" rel="">support a higher rate.

I'll be elated if it comes out at .02 to .04 cents.

iraq will go so will indonesia...just not sure if at the same time. its possible  but normally would not as it would cause to many shocks to the system, but then maybe they dont care!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Hello @screwballWhy do you feel Indonesia currency is increasing?

Because they are a oil producing country who’s currency is valued, they have had plans and passed legislation to delete zeros and were given a trillion dollars by the trump administration along with Vietnam etc to set up a Asian develoment bank and regional currency. In matter of fact what was golden from them was given back to them that’s my Opinion…like Vietnam there vale will be on a par…asset backed currency…

1 minute ago, screwball said:

Because they are a oil producing country who’s currency is valued, they have had plans and passed legislation to delete zeros and were given a trillion dollars by the trump administration along with Vietnam etc to set up a Asian develoment bank and regional currency. In matter of fact what was golden from them was given back to them that’s my Opinion…like Vietnam there vale will be on a par…asset backed currency…

I had indonesia rupiah some years ago but I turned it back in because I thought it was a lie like some other currencies I had bought. Thanks