Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinion @ 9:39 PM CST - 11/22/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq...so, take

everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it comes from Mark ... :twothumbs: RON 

11-22-2022   Intel Guru Frank26    [Community Member bank experienceFRANK:  You called me 2 days ago. You were very excited.  Something happened.  You were minding your own business and walked into a bank correct? MEMBER:  I live in the state of Florida.  The bank I'm talking about is called Truist in the Orlando area.  I know the VP of the branch that I went to visit...I saw she was alone in her office and I invited myself in... [Post 1 of 7]

[Community Member bank experience Continued]  MEMBER: A little history - I had reached out to her about a year ago and she said I can't talk about this at the branch.  Maybe I can talk to you some other day.  Well that other day came a year later, which was last week...I was very direct...we talked about 20 to 30 minutes...My first question to her was, If she's aware of currencies that are going to be included in her bank system or if she and her staff are learning any new protocols on currencies that are going to be coming into trading where we can come and exchange.    [Post 2 of 7]

[Community Member bank experience Continued]  FRANK:  You sit down...then out of the blue you just come out and ask, 'Is your bank doing any procedures right now.  Any work right now on foreign currency that's going to be exchanged?'  MEMBER That is correct...I said...Are you going to be exchanging any currencies in the near future that your new protocols are set in place for.  She said, 'yes.'  I said, 'There is the Iraqi dinar and...Vietnam dong that I am currently invested in.  Are you guys going to be exchanging any of these currencies in the near future?'    [Post 3 of 7]
[Community Member bank experience Continued]  She said, 'Yes.'  I said, 'I know you're not allowed to tell me the dates or rates or anything like that, but will this happen before the end of the year or is it going to happen next year? She said it's going to happen before the end of this year. I said, 'Interesting, what protocols do you have that I can come in and exchange my currencies?'  I go, 'I know you're not a large participant in this process, I'm assuming you're a satellite bank... you're going to be able to assist in the process?' [Post 4 of 7]
[Community Member bank experience Continued]  She says, 'That's correct.'  I say, 'What's the process?  What do I need to do to bring in my currency and exchange it?'  This is what was very interesting.  She says, 'You bring in your currency and we take it and we give it to collections for 3 working calendar days.'  And I looked at her and said, 'So you're going to take my currency for 3 days and then you're going to give me the value of that currency in that 3 day period?' [Post 5 of 7] {...2 more to come....ugh..! :backflip: }

*** Samson  Article: "About $100 billion Iraqi oil revenues in 10 months Quote: "These revenues increased from last year 2021 by 65 percent, as the financial revenues amounted to 60 billion, 648 million, 11 thousand, 368 dollars:twothumbs:

*** Kaperoni   If and when Iraq decides to begin to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar it will be gradually over time. There is no overnight RV. A country's currency value is a reflection of the success and growth of their economy.  So until Iraq passes laws, encourages investment, and their economy diversifies nothing is going to happen. Same Old Story Kap:violin:...we've heard it from you hundreds of times. We're all well aware that Iraq needs to diversify, but that doesn't mean they can't increase the value of the IQD before they have a screaming economy..! :tiphat:

*** Samson  Article: "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq receives the Ambassador of the United States of AmericaQuote: "Iraq and Washington agree to develop "banking procedures" for Baghdad" :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

11-22-2022   Intel Guru Frank26    [Community Member bank experienceFRANK:  You called me 2 days ago. You were very excited.  Something happened.  You were minding your own business and walked into a bank correct? MEMBER:  I live in the state of Florida.  The bank I'm talking about is called Truist in the Orlando area.  I know the VP of the branch that I went to visit...I saw she was alone in her office and I invited myself in... [Post 1 of 7]

[Community Member bank experience Continued]  MEMBER: A little history - I had reached out to her about a year ago and she said I can't talk about this at the branch.  Maybe I can talk to you some other day.  Well that other day came a year later, which was last week...I was very direct...we talked about 20 to 30 minutes...My first question to her was, If she's aware of currencies that are going to be included in her bank system or if she and her staff are learning any new protocols on currencies that are going to be coming into trading where we can come and exchange.    [Post 2 of 7]

[Community Member bank experience Continued]  FRANK:  You sit down...then out of the blue you just come out and ask, 'Is your bank doing any procedures right now.  Any work right now on foreign currency that's going to be exchanged?'  MEMBER That is correct...I said...Are you going to be exchanging any currencies in the near future that your new protocols are set in place for.  She said, 'yes.'  I said, 'There is the Iraqi dinar and...Vietnam dong that I am currently invested in.  Are you guys going to be exchanging any of these currencies in the near future?'    [Post 3 of 7]
[Community Member bank experience Continued]  She said, 'Yes.'  I said, 'I know you're not allowed to tell me the dates or rates or anything like that, but will this happen before the end of the year or is it going to happen next year? She said it's going to happen before the end of this year. I said, 'Interesting, what protocols do you have that I can come in and exchange my currencies?'  I go, 'I know you're not a large participant in this process, I'm assuming you're a satellite bank... you're going to be able to assist in the process?' [Post 4 of 7]
[Community Member bank experience Continued]  She says, 'That's correct.'  I say, 'What's the process?  What do I need to do to bring in my currency and exchange it?'  This is what was very interesting.  She says, 'You bring in your currency and we take it and we give it to collections for 3 working calendar days.'  And I looked at her and said, 'So you're going to take my currency for 3 days and then you're going to give me the value of that currency in that 3 day period?' [Post 5 of 7] {...2 more to come....ugh..! :backflip: }

Hey frankie. What a BS bank story and ridiculous conversation. By the way, What is the name of the bank? And who are you talking to in the bank? Kaperoni? Pimpy?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

R11-22-2022   Intel Guru Frank26    [Community Member bank experienceFRANK:  You called me 2 days ago. You were very excited.  Something happened.  You were minding your own business and walked into a bank correct? MEMBER:  I live in the state of Florida.  The bank I'm talking about is called Truist in the Orlando area.  I know the VP of the branch that I went to visit...I saw she was alone in her office and I invited myself in... [Post 1 of 7]:tiphat:

Everybody loves a bank story...except from Frankie...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Frank's Bank Story - Completed: Added @ 8:45 AM CST (11/23):

** Frank26  [Community Member bank experience Continued]  And she said, 'Absolutely.  The collection department will give you the rate of that day.'  I said, 'Well over my dead body am I going to give you my currency without anything from you guys.'  She said, 'Precisely, there are going to be banks out there that are not certified to do any of this and they will take your money and will not give you anything.  You've got to remember to be very cautious about not just giving your investment to any bank out there.  You want to go to the participating banks that are assisting you in this.' [Post 6 of 7]

Frank26  [Community Member bank experience Continued] ...She says, 'You will receive a certificate and the minute that the collections department is complete with your currency they will put the finances into your account is what they told me.'   Frank...is there another avenue?  FRANK:  I would much rather you tell that bank...'thank you manager and helping me but...with all due respect...what happens when you send those dinars to the other bank and they get stollen...or burned up and all my dinars are gone? ...Where are you sending my dinars?  What main branch are you taking them to?  ...thank you very much. That's where I'm going to go. That's what you should do IMO. [Post 7 of 7]

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1