Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RENO: Here We Go, Again.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Reno & Bluewolf are on high alert.

Bruce, Cap, Okie, Studley, Stewart, James Mendez & Terry K are cashing in.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bluewolf:

ARTICLE:  This was sent to us from a third party, not directly from Bluwolf.

Just in from Bluwolf...

Attention everyone … well this blessing is about to begin.  Be prepared with documents in hand. All changes will be made by HSBC or WF. 

You need two forms of ID with photos, two forms that identify your residence, birth certificate.  Need an area code of the state y’all want to switch to.  

As I told you earlier, we are almost ready to receive this blessing, according to the Pentagon, we are minute by minute in this aiming to receive the 800 at any moment.  

Getting the arks of change ready for Mon to Tues of this week.  Others are also informing them the same thing I had already warned them & that’s confirmation.  

Now don’t fill my phone with calls because they are already on alert, I just ask you to pray that there is no attempt to obstruct any.  The rates will be high & comfortable & I understand Zimbabwe will be changed like this without any zeros elimination.  I understand it will be based on 1-1 USTN.  

Reno already has it's money in the coffers, the codes are activated, just a sequence is missing that would start everything.  EVERYTHING = PP, PRIVATE PLACEMENTS, GCR, SAINT GERMAIN TRUST (everything that is going to emerge comes out of this trust period ) WHICH TOOK OVER 400 YEARS TO BE DISTRIBUTED, THE GCR<, THE RV OF ALL 209 COUNTRIES.  History may forget me or Bruce, Cap, Okie, Studley, Stewart, James Mendez, even Terry K, but you know they just like me never sold them dreams & never lost faith to this GOD’S BLESSING to this human Age.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Okie, last I heard was in an iron lung machine under breathing assistance.

He has been bed ridden for years.

Iron lung = respirator ??? If okie is on  a respirator, I don't think he is in a reno cashout line! JMHO I would think the dinar is the last thing in his mind! 🤠 I guess these scuttle-butt operators think we forget their lies !! 🤠

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While I have never liked the man, I would never wish that on anyone. 

pp 

Okie is a good person & he meant well. 

I don't believe he purposely tried to deceive anybody.

He had bad contacts, bad intel & trusted in them too much.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Okie is a good person & he meant well. 

I don't believe he purposely tried to deceive anybody.

He had bad contacts, bad intel & trusted in them too much.

I spoke with man long ago when he was the big wheel.

Trying to understand the process better... he didn't seem to like the direction of my questions.

Frankly, I found him to be rude and obnoxious....and I doubt he ever really had any sound information on what was happening in Iraq, or with the IQD.   CL 

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I spoke with man long ago when he was the big wheel.

Trying to understand the process better... he didn't seem to like the direction of my questions.

Frankly, I found him to be rude and obnoxious....and I doubt he ever really had any sound information on what was happening in Iraq, or with the IQD.   CL 

Your right it was all made up Bull$h!+! ! He was a pumper just like Terry K ! I don’t think the feds could prove enough on him to link him to the same case that they TK and TNT! The feds they can’t make a case against real criminals! Now they know how to raid and search the President’s home! I have forgiven okie, it was damn sure hard! He didn’t twist my arm to buy a bunch, of dinar, like I say I didn’t vet this deal at all. I let pure d ole greed get me, involved in this pie in the sky deal! Now it looks like this window of opportunity is going to close, as I don’t see any movement by the 1st of September 2022! Another dead year in the books! Next window of opportunity 1st qt of 2023! After that, comes and goes, me myself and I are going a different direction! Happy & safe Labor Day to all DVers and your families! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

This was a scam from the beginning. I bought into the hype too back in 2007. I’ve got my Dinar all bagged up buried in a drawer somewhere. I remember all the guru websites and how hard they were pumping sales. These days I have come to the conclusion that the IQD will revalue, but not in my lifetime. It’s a ‘generational blessing’ that maybe my kids will see, or maybe theirs. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2