Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

But God . . . I remember being in a Joyce Meyer meeting several years ago.  She said something that has stuck with me, "There comes a time when God gets his gut full of it." It is so easy to focus on all the craziness and forget about the power of God.  He is the same God that parted the Red Sea.

The Bible says to believe the prophets.  Yes, there are false prophets.  So you use discernment.  I have posted words (see latest from Hank Kunneman) that tells you what God is doing and getting ready to do.  Therefore, I have great peace.  

Evil is and will continue to be exposed.  Trump will be back in office soon.  A great awakening is coming.  The wealth transfer is coming.   God wins.

There's a lot of stuff going on that I haven't bothered to bring to this forum, that's not what this forum is about, and I don't want to bring that darkness here.

Not perversions, but actions fully intended to destroy America, facilitated by Deep State actors and financed by globalist money.

Even if we get Trump in after the mid-terms all that's going to do is trigger a massive wave of civil unrest by the left.

They already have their armies ready, they've been brainwashing kids for decades, grooming the unstable, dissatisfied, underachievers with promises of social glory for heinous acts against any and all that don't share their world view.

The "educated" and political leaders are in it expecting to have a position of authority in the new order which they can then corrupt to live a life of luxury on the backs of commoners sweat equity.

Do you know why there are unending illegals in huge caravans?

The IMF and World Bank are handing out ATM debit cards with $800 a month to anyone in Mexico and El Salvador that wants to come up, along with full instructions on what to say when they get here.

The cards are handed out in tents by Americans working for the US Government.

And that's just a minor issue compared to all the facets against us.

I'll pray for the best, but honestly, I'm not expecting any good anytime soon.

Hopefully I'm wrong and you're right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, bigwave said:

Anne-Laure Bonnel, war reporter. Ukraine has been bombing Ukrainians for 8 years now.

As Divemaster5734 said perfectly, why the hell would anyone believe ANYTHING the Satanic Lame Stream Media says?

Because it's so easy to manipulate people who focus only on what they want to believe. 

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

.  A great awakening is coming.  The wealth transfer is coming

Please forgive me for pointing out what seems to me the obvious. 

But to be focused on the wealth of this world is to not be focused on the Kingdom of Heaven. I too have spent most of my life seeking the riches of this world. It was only recently that I discovered such riches are the karat that Satan holds in front of Christians faces.

The wealth of this world is controlled by the most evil of humanity. 

As we now enter into the Tribulation the Spirit of God moves my heart ❤ towards thinking about God's Kingdom and trying to understand the un-comprehendible Joy that is there. 

You know full well that NOTHING in this world could ever come close to comparing. 

My words come to you from the Holy Spirit. They are true and are meant to convey the importance of understanding that we are entering the Tribulation period. Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven. :praying:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

I don't want to bring that darkness here.

Not perversions, but actions fully intended to destroy America, facilitated by Deep State actors and financed by globalist money.

PLEASE BRING IT!!!!

I've been attempting to show here how the powers that be are intentionally destroying America. They don't give a dam if we live or die. They understand fully that the Eagle is never mentioned in the prophecies. Thus America must be destroyed in order to bring on the Tribulation. They want this because they worship Satan. And they actually think Satan will win the last battle. 

If you bring us your knowledge, a few more people will begin to understand and hopefully turn to Jesus for Salvation. Even if it's just one soul, it would be worth the effort. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

One thing to realize is that with the impact of the financial sanctions against Russia, and now Russia has nowhere to go to spend it's USD, do you think that once this conflict is over, that Russia will happily return to using the USD?

Moreover, what is the message we have sent to the rest of the world?

The ONLY reason the USD has been able to resist total devaluation is due to it's use as the trade standard for oil through OPEC.

Henry Kissinger,(may he rot in hell), set up OPEC in the 70's with the agreement that the USD be used as the oil trade currency.

While still in use, I'm sure you've read the stories about OPEC agreeing to sell to China for YEN.

Expect the USD to fall as the global currency as Russia, Iran, and others finally understand the reality of depending on a currency that can be made useless at the whim of an ever increasingly oppressive and polarized foreign government.

As of now China isn't equipped to assimilate the Russian banking system into their Union One card, but it's only a short time until they do, and then they will both be rid of forced American politics.

Right now we are suffering from inflation created by the most incompetent POTUS in our history, who is being controlled by America hating globalists. 

If you think your purchasing power is bad now, just wait until the dollar takes a global devaluation hit as it's replaced in global trade.

Think post WWII Germany, who decided to print money, until it wasn't even useful as toilet paper.

While binden may be a mindless shell of his younger self, make no mistake, the people pulling his strings know EXACTLY what they are doing.

America has been steadily building an enemy list.

Ukraine is almost as guilty as Russia in this whole affair, they have been "poking the bear" for years with random shelling of the Russia Loyalist areas since 2014.

Facebook even admitted that they were temporarily allowing a known Nazi group to post, which is an elite company of the Ukraine military.

But in truth, that's nothing when you understand  America's assistance to the Nazi's, before, during, and after Hitler's fall.

Know one thing, this year's mid-term elections are shaping up to be the most consequential elections this country has ever had.

I'll follow up later with a post on how you can make a huge difference in November.

DM 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Below is a copy/paste of an article that actually has a good possible ending.

Unfortunately it's related to the UK, and America's dependency to Monsanto is "firmly" established case law.

The US government has allowed Monsanto to control almost all farmers in America, they have fully destroyed generational farmers by unethical practices that were declared "legal" by the paid for judiciary.

What does this have to do with the Ukraine issue?

Read on and see...DM

Today, the dangers of military escalation are beyond description.

What is now happening in Ukraine has serious geopolitical implications. It could lead us into a World War III scenario.

It is important that a peace process be initiated with a view to preventing escalation. 

Global Research condemns Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

A Bilateral Peace Agreement is required.

After a dire experience visiting a factory pig farm in Italy, Clodagh McKenna decided to only cook with high welfare meat from then on.

“We all have ideals of the kind of person we want to be and I think every single one of us wants to be somebody that is making a little bit of a difference in this world”, she says in our latest Rooting for Real Farms video.

So, using the power of her purse, the acclaimed chef and author of numerous cookbooks, is helping to close factory farms by only buying meat from high welfare British farms like Helen Wade’s Eastleach Downs Organic Farm.

Helen rears rare-breed saddleback pigs that are sold from their on-farm butchery. She says, “For me the welfare of the animal is the most important thing, pigs are very intelligent creatures and they should have the best possible life we can give them.”

War

I am finding it incredibly difficult to focus on our precious farmers when the headlines are dominated by war. The UK is directly involved not least by upgrading its US air bases to enable Washington to intercept international communications and launch military strikes from Britain more quickly and with more devastating effect.

In 2014 I was filming vast pig factories owned by the Danish company Danosha in Western Ukraine, as well as Ukrainian owned factory pig farms in the East. We left a few weeks before all hell broke out as the US backed coup d’etat replaced the Russian backed elected leader with an unelected leader answerable to the US.

Naturally, like all sane people, I absolutely abhor war, it is horrifying from any quarter. I abhor censorship too; how can peoples of the world come together in peace when so much is hidden?

Censorship of the whole story

Last weekend, I met a very prosperous man in his 80s who confessed that he was interested to know the Russian side of the war story with the caveat that he might not believe a word he read. I was impressed that he had even an inkling that the mainstream media are only telling half truths, just as they did to justify our authorities’ invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

In my humble opinion, the truth resides in a fringe niche of journalists who have been banished from the UK’s mainstream media but who continue to provide us with an independent narrative. A pool of these brave truthsayers can be found on the Dont Extradite Assange website.

Silenced by fear of reprisals

In this new world of surveillance, you are not safe to hold an opinion counter to your authorities. In some countries you can be punished for speaking out. The Czech Republic has warned Czech citizens that they can be imprisoned for agreeing with the Russia’s military operation in Ukraine and for not speaking out the conductor of the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra, was fired for privately refusing to denounce Russian President Vladimir Putin and Russia’s military intervention in Ukraine.

Whether it is fear of a virus or fear of Russia, we have successfully been polarised into our opposite silos. So it is with some trepidation that I share the info that I sent to the gent about Russia’s military operation in Ukraine, its causes, its aims, and its likely aftermath.

Jimmy Dore Show (976K subscribers);

‘Jimmy and The Grayzone’s Aaron Maté, discuss the lies and misrepresentations surrounding the leadup to the war in Ukraine.The media description of the Russian attack on Ukraine has almost universally elided and whitewashed the role played by the US and its NATO allies, including supporting a coup overthrowing the democratically elected president in 2014, refusing to support the Minsk Accords or refusing to engage in negotiations in the months leading up to the Russian invasion.’

Jimmy and The Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal; discuss the past predictions made by noteworthy people ranging from Noam Chomsky and Stephen Cohen to Henry Kissinger and Pat Buchanan.’

Jimmy Dore ‘Ukraine Conflict Centered Around Gas Pipeline – Of Course!’

Consortium News; discuss; Russia Hits Back ;

‘After 30 years of NATO expansion towards its borders, and eight-years of a coup regime’s attacks on ethnic Russians in Ukraine, Russia has taken military action to “demilitarize” and “de-nazify” the country.’

and 4 articles;

Scott Ritter says the Russian president is working from a 2007 playbook, when he warned European leaders of the need for a new security framework to replace the system built by the U.S. and NATO.

Ukraine update – 04/03/22

Caitlin Johnstone: 12 Thoughts on Ukraine

‘The U.S. power alliance has a choice between escalating aggressions against Russia to world-threatening levels or doing what anti-imperialists have been begging them to do for years and pursue detente.’

Diana Johnstone: former press secretary of the Green Group in the European Parliament from 1989 to 1996.

US Foreign Policy Is a Cruel Sport

‘……today, a version of bear baiting is being practised every day against whole nations on a gigantic international scale. It is called United States foreign policy. It has become the regular practice of the absurd international sports club called NATO.’

‘‘….And from the start, Washington strategies, in cahoots with a large, hyperactive anti-communist anti-Russian diaspora in the U.S. and Canada, contrived to use the bitterness of Ukraine’s divisions to weaken first the U.S.S.R. and then Russia. Billions of dollars were invested in order to “strengthen democracy” – meaning the pro-Western west of Ukraine against its semi-Russian east.

The 2014 U.S.-backed coup that overthrew President Viktor Yukanovych, solidly supported by the east of the country, brought to power pro-West forces determined to bring Ukraine into NATO, whose designation of Russia as prime enemy had become ever more blatant. This caused the prospect of an eventual NATO capture of Russia’s major naval base at Sebastopol, on the Crimean peninsula.’

‘Meanwhile, major parties in the Russian Duma and public opinion have long expressed concern for the Russian-speaking population of the eastern provinces, suffering from privations and military attack from the central government for eight years. This concern is naturally interpreted in the West as a remake of Hitler’s drive to conquer neighbouring countries. However, as usual the inevitable Hitler analogy is baseless. For one thing, Russia is too large to need to conquer Lebensraum.’

The Secret US Biolabs in the Ukraine

‘the work in the laboratories is carried out under the program of biological experiments. The budget is $2.1 billion and is funded by the US Defence Threat Reduction Agency.’

Sanctions cause pain and relief

The present tranche of sanctions against Russia imposed by the European Union, the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Australia, Taiwan and Japan will continue the pain caused by numerous earlier sanctions. However, as reported in Newsweek Russia’s Ambassador to Sweden said;

“Excuse my language, but we don’t give a **** about all their sanctions,” Viktor Tatarintsev told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet in an interview published on Saturday.

“We have already had so many sanctions and in that sense they’ve had a positive effect on our economy and agriculture,” the diplomat said, according to the AFP news agency.

‘We are more self-sufficient and have been able to increase our exports. We have no Italian or Swiss cheeses, but we’ve learned to make just as good Russian cheeses using Italian and Swiss recipes’.

Russian rural kids adopt American junk food

While visiting Russia when Yeltsin was President in the 90s, clicking our cameras to capture the beautiful wooden homes in a tiny village deep in the countryside, a Russian housewife shouted “go away you horrible Americans’. She explained that their children used to drink their home grown apple juice and now, thanks to TV adverts and billboards, only Coca-Cola would do.

Putin pushes for local organic produce

The embargo on importing European foodstuffs, imposed by Russia in 2014, acted as an incentive for domestic production. No less than 95 percent of organic food was previously sourced from imports. So, the present sanctions imposed on food imports to Russia, might even help Putin achieve his 2015 commitment to meet his country’s demand for a local, organic, GMO free diet, as they will no longer be out competed by imports of cheap junk food doused in chemicals derived from dangerous GMO seeds. As such the sanctions could potentially help Russia fulfil its pledge to be the world’s largest producer and supplier of organic food.

In addition, it will strengthen the 2018 law which came into effect in 2020 setting out a new food strategy around organic produce.

‘The Law is designed to regulate relations in the field of production of organic food, to protect agricultural producers, who produce organic products and to attract new producers into this sphere.’

Putin is also giving land away to repopulate former farming land in Eastern Russia near the Japanese border. Plenty of young aspiring UK farmers and growers would love to have some land to build a home and grow food.

Legalising GMOs in the UK

While GMOs have been banned in Russia since 2016, Boris Johnson’s government has abandoned the EU’s precautionary principle that restricts their use, and is presently pushing to legalise this highly controversial technology.

“The clear consensus of 88% of British citizens who responded to the consultation was ‘no to deregulation’. Nevertheless the government has ignored public opinion and announced its plans to deregulate gene editing and, in the longer term plans to deregulate all genetically modified organisms used in agriculture.”

Based on events from a 1998 lawsuit, the film PERCY Vs GOLIATH, follows 70-year old small-town farmer Percy Schmeiser who challenges the agro-chemical conglomerate Monsanto that sued him for damages when their genetically modified (GMO) canola seeds were blown by the wind from a neighbour’s farm onto his land. As he defends himself against the Monsanto’s corrupt lawsuit, he realises he is representing thousands of other disenfranchised farmers around the world who are being sued because of GM seeds unintentionally and unavoidably spreading onto their fields from neighbouring farms. Suddenly, he becomes an unsuspecting folk hero in a desperate war to protect farmers’ rights and the world’s food supply against corporate greed.

Two-faced Tories

Strange that with one hand the Tories are pushing for GMO’s, banned in organic agriculture, and with the other giving more generous subsidies to organic farmers. As reported in Wickedleeks;

‘Payments for organic farming are rising by between 46 and 500 per cent under a new Countryside Stewardship scheme. The new payments will be available until at least 2024 when a new organic standard is promised as part of the wider plan for how farmers will be supported by the government post-Brexit.’

It coincides with news that the organic food market continues to out-perform sales of non organic food, with sales rising by 5.2 per cent in the last year, helped by shopper interest in ethics, the environment and health during the pandemic.

Even the UK could benefit from sanctions against Russia’s food imports

Sanctions against Russia and Belarus will have a massive impact on UK’s conventionally grown food and farming as fertiliser imports sourced from Belarus will dry up along with cheap wheat from Ukraine. Therefore, food prices, now inflated to their highest in more than a decade due to pandemic-related supply constraints, are likely to rise even further.

However, if we look at the long term, sanctions may help our farmers get a fairer price for their home grown wheat and, by increasing the cost of fertiliser across the world, the use of this ecologically damaging and expensive input will be reduced.

An economic system that demands that we have cheap food at a cost to our health, animal welfare and the ecosystem is plainly a failed system. As the Guardian article explains;

‘Farmers from England and Wales gathered in Birmingham on Tuesday, against the backdrop of huge upheaval in agriculture, with labour shortages caused by Brexit and Covid, an ongoing pig cull and the transition to life beyond the EU’s subsidy scheme. The day opened with a blistering attack on ministers from the National Farmers’ Union (NFU) president, Minette Batters, who accused the government of having no post-Brexit plan and of showing a “total lack of understanding of how food production works.” Her views were echoed by farmers speaking from the floor of the conference.’

Only when we break up the corporate farms and pay independent farmers a fair price for their produce, will we prevent their decline and get UK farm workers back on the land to produce healthy food. Farmers would then be free to earn a livelihood while protecting the soil and biodiversity and raise livestock that do not need antibiotics to keep them alive, in sheds that have become a breeding ground of disease. Far better than going vegan and filling up on lab meat or highly processed plant based meat, is to eat less but better real meat from pasture fed animals sourced locally or online from the Real Food Hub.

There is a window of hope in the government’s White Paper, usually a precursor to new legislation, due to be published at the end of March that will respond to the (June 2021) National Food Strategy. More than 100 organisations that include major supermarkets and food retailers including TESCO, Sainsburys, Co-op, Aldi and M&S, have joined forces with civil society groups, health campaigners and academics in calling for bold food legislation in the UK Government’s response to the National Food Strategy.’

The “once-in-a-generation opportunity” to fix nation’s broken food system is massive; As described by Kath Dalmeny chief executive of Sustain;

“……..Councils, academics, health charities and consumers are all signalling that the Government needs to act. Businesses say they need a level playing field to prevent being held back by a system that is skewed in favour of junk food. We need the Government to be bold, to take action and put laws in place that help tackle the systemic problems in our food system.”

Sue Davies, Head of Consumer Rights and Food Policy at Which? said;

“The report highlights some key questions for the UK’s trade policy. Given the government’s commitment to upholding standards and tackling climate change, it is essential that ministers heed the report’s warning on the worrying precedent the Australia deal could create and set core food standards for imports. The UK can’t work to transform its own food system and support people in making food choices that are better for their health and the environment if we allow foods to be imported that are produced to lower safety, environmental or welfare standards.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

0814:46

China — “The US has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone.

It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad and subject itself to multilateral verification.“

Sorry - You will have to copy and past in the browser: 1 minute by Chinese dude: 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1501186294961082369

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigwave said:
0814:46

China — “The US has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone.

It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad and subject itself to multilateral verification.“

Sorry - You will have to copy and past in the browser: 1 minute by Chinese dude: 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1501186294961082369

About those labs....CL 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/us-looks-to-keep-ukrainian-biological-research-facilities-from-russian-control

• Thanks 4

On 2/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, coorslite21 said:

Good discussion....

Putin is a practicing Catholic. 

The Eastern 3rd of Ukraine is mostly Russia supporting and speaking.....and, within that area there are 30,000 Rebel troops who will fight with the Russians if necessary...

The Dnieper River runs mostly north/south through Ukraine...a likely dividing line.

I see Putin telling the citizens of Ukraine he is coming in, and suggesting they stay....or head to the western side of the country...that he means them no harm unless they resist...

The population of Russia is about 140 million....they don't want to get tied down into any long term major occupation type event.

This move would also stabilize their grip on Crimea.

Gabbard is the real deal having one of the strongest hearts for what is right, and for "We the People" that I am aware of....her thoughts on Ukraine..... CL

I was wrong about how long this would go on......

I do believe it will end soon....still.... with the Dnieper river as the dividing line....(the river is fairly wide....they can destroy the bridges...)

Russia will probably keep the Port cities.....but may use Odesa as a bargaining chip in a peace agreement..

Zelinski has already said he was no longer interested in NATO.....and there is no real help coming....just hot air...

I don't see Zelinski sitting  by watching as hundreds of thousands of his countrymen are slaughtered by artillery barrages....

On to Taiwan......    CL

• Upvote 1

When obama, Hillarious, romney, kerry, pelosi shumer all want to "save" Ukraine and give them

14 billion more us tax dollars and then we see this:

Plus it was b gates that said that "the next pandemic was probable going to come out of eastern Europe...."

image.thumb.png.0429f092d59d92e83efe4e463d33bfa1.png

For the rest of the article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-video-russia-tells-us-found-biological-weapons-video/

• Thanks 3

Your Tax Dollars At Work:

BREAKING: Documents Reveal US Department of Defense Was Funding Ukrainian Biolabs — Russia Releases List of Biological Agents Tested in US BioLabs in Ukraine, Including Salmonella, E. Coli, Anthrax and The Plague

US-biolab-.jpg

https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1500499205663645700/photo/1

image.png.003e2da618c816a715d9c9b4499623f7.png

• Thanks 1

Like I said before, if o is involved I have to take another look at the situation:

Uncovered Web Pages Show Barack Obama Led an Effort to Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling ‘Especially Dangerous Pathogens’

image.png.3df932542c78fa87d15e90a9fbb90e5c.png

for the rest of the article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/uncovered-web-pages-show-barack-obama-led-effort-build-ukraine-based-biolab-handling-especially-dangerous-pathogens/

• Thanks 2

When this whole Ukraine thing started I admit I didn't know squat, all I did know was that all the MSM was immediately onboard in lockstep with the illegal regime in DC.

While they are fanatic, they are also very sloppy, and it was only a matter of time before their guilt was exposed.

Now that I'm learning about the depth of the deceptions and how long it's been going on it's all starting to make sense.

Putin may be a sadistic Trump, but he doesn't want WWIII either, and I can't blame him for not wanting a NATO military buildup in his backyard.

All I can say for sure is I appreciate all you folks here in DV Land.

The perfect mix of intellectualism, calculated response, and a deep mistrust of all collectivists.

Appreciate  the input, sources, and conjecture.

But most of all the ability to have a discussion with different view points without deteriorating into chaos.

That's due to the genuine search for the truth and the integrity accept it.

That's it, just a blatant pandering.....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1