Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am still looking for this to be over soon....but there have been so many great stories....

Snake Island......go F yourselves.....thankfully they all lived...

The "Ghost".....a fighter pilot with 6 kills in a day

Zielinski wanting more ammo.....not a rude out of town.....

Additionally you will hear about a group of ex-pats with sniper skills.....no pay to play....just guys working for what they believe is right......long range kills on convoys.....one individual has recorded over 100 kills in 3 days....

Pretty demoralizing for the Russians....    CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

49 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

When "pencil neck" adam shifty shift says he located the "Ghost" - I am suspicious. 

Is it Russia vs Ukraine or globalist's vs anti- globalist's?

Then I see pics like this:

image.png.dbe62bf53836dd7eea5c45073bc0cbf9.png

I'm not saying nobody's dying, but I also remember false flag operations.

Like when the official story to 9/11 was that 2 planes took out 3 buildings and the planes, luggage, and people

that hit in PA and the pentagon all vaporized.

I keep looking around for a rider on a pale horse:

image.png.1fb431839969b2f2028c5e40ffb74e02.png

The Four Horsemen in Revelation 6

"Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer. When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword. When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!" When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth." ~ Revelation 6:1-8

Peace

Come on RV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I am still looking for this to be over soon....but there have been so many great stories....

Snake Island......go F yourselves.....thankfully they all lived...

Zielinski wanting more ammo.....not a rude out of town.....

Additionally you will hear about a group of ex-pats with sniper skills.....no pay to play....just guys working for what they believe is right......long range kills on convoys.....one individual has recorded over 100 kills in 3 days....

Pretty demoralizing for the Russians....    CL

Humanity is fed up with the games these Masters of the universe keep playing. But in my opinion that attitude was taken into account. With the current environment a worldwide dictator is primed to rise up. 

I know that I seem all gloom and doom lately but it's not all gloom and doom. There is literally only one way Humanity can change the course we're currently on. That being an abrupt turn around and coming back to God. But Humanity doesn't think they need God anymore. Humanity believes in their guns and their attitude. That will be humanities downfall. 

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

vaporized.

I keep looking around for a rider on a pale horse:

In my opinion those horses were let out of the barn years ago. Obama was the rider of the Pale horse and Death has indeed followed him. Hell is coming after. 

Please tell me you understand that Obama is running the show. 

• Thanks 1

2022-02-28 08:16

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi financial expert, Hilal Al-Tahan, said on Monday that threats by European countries and America to expel Russia from the "Swift" system would deal the biggest blow in the short term to all policies to combat climate change and carbon neutrality, ruling out Russia's neutralization of this system.

It is noteworthy that withholding a country from the "SWIFT" system, its financial movement becomes very difficult and it is unable to transfer and receive funds, which affects import and export operations and various economic activities.

And if Russia is separated from the SWIFT system, this means that it is impossible to send money to it, which puts Russian companies and their customers, including Europeans, in a wide crisis that affects energy exports as well.

Also, the prices of oil, gas and some minerals exported by these countries will rise, and of course food prices will rise with them, and the countries of the world will be affected by this.

The Swift system is a system that does not transfer money, but rather transmits messages to exchange these funds, as it connects more than 11,000 global financial institutions, including banks, companies and money houses around the world.

Financial expert Hilal Al-Tahan said, in an interview with Shafaq News Agency, "It is not possible to get Russia out of the (SWIFT) system, because Europe needs Russian gas to operate its electric stations and factories," noting that "the process of replacing fuel from gas to oil and coal is not easy and simple and takes years. ".

He pointed out that "these statements calling for the punishment of Russia by expelling it from the (Swift) regime are hastily made by some leaders in order to deter or intimidate a country."

He pointed out that "there is no gas-producing country capable of filling the shortage if Russia stops exporting gas to Europe, which was confirmed by the State of Qatar when it said that it is not easy to dispense with Russian gas and replace it with Qatari gas, or convert the world to coal and oil."

"The transformation and dispensation with Russian gas and the use of oil and coal as fuel will bring countries that demand to reduce pollution and preserve the environment back to square one, and thus it will lead again to damage to the ozone layer and to a rise in temperatures," Tahan said.

The SWIFT system was established in Belgium in 1973, and is supervised by the Central Bank of Belgium in addition to the European Central Bank and the US Federal Reserve. The SWIFT system sends millions of messages daily to exchange and record money.

The United States, Britain, Europe and Canada took steps on Saturday to exclude Russia from the SWIFT system for global interbank payments, as part of another round of sanctions against Moscow, which continues its attack on Ukraine.

• Thanks 2

This is a honest title

2022-02-28 08:04

Shafaq News / On Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin described the West as an "empire of lies" after imposing sanctions on his country due to the war with Ukraine, while the US Treasury drew attention to Russia's use of tens of billions of its financial assets due to the sanctions.

Commenting on the sanctions imposed on his country, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a tweet posted on the social networking site Twitter and viewed by Shafak News that "the West is an empire of lies."

For its part, the US Treasury revealed that Russia used billions of Russian Central Bank and Sovereign Fund assets, thanks to the measures taken by Washington and its allies against Moscow.

The sanctions war against Russia is raging in light of the ongoing war between Moscow and Kiev, and the United States and Western European support for the Ukrainian regime against the Russian side.

• Pow! 4

28 minutes ago, yota691 said:

This is a honest title

2022-02-28 08:04

Shafaq News / On Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin described the West as an "empire of lies" after imposing sanctions on his country due to the war with Ukraine, while the US Treasury drew attention to Russia's use of tens of billions of its financial assets due to the sanctions.

Commenting on the sanctions imposed on his country, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a tweet posted on the social networking site Twitter and viewed by Shafak News that "the West is an empire of lies."

For its part, the US Treasury revealed that Russia used billions of Russian Central Bank and Sovereign Fund assets, thanks to the measures taken by Washington and its allies against Moscow.

The sanctions war against Russia is raging in light of the ongoing war between Moscow and Kiev, and the United States and Western European support system" rel="">support for the Ukrainian regime against the Russian side.

MOST OF THE NEWS OUT OF UKRAINE IS FAKE !

1) Russian tank that ran over a civilian car in Kyiv was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system. NOT Russian.

2) Photos of Zelenskyy in military garb with a helmet on are from a 2021 Ukrainian border inspection trip.

3) The “Ghost of Kyiv” MiG-19 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was from a Digital Combat Simulator animation.

4) The “Ghost of Kyiv” identitified as Samuyil Hyde is actually a pic of SAM HYDE, an internet prankster.

5) Photo of two children (girl in pink with teddy bear, boy saluting) watching convoy pass, are from 2016.

6) The photos of a woman saying goodbye to her man, going off to fight Putin’s Russians IS FROM A MOVIE.

7) Snake Island “martyrs” actually were NOT killed, and a video shows all 82 being transported to Sevastopol.

😎 “Her Blood Is On His Hands” old lady photos that were on the front pages of The Sun, The Mirror, and The Guardian are actually images from years ago.

THE AMERICAN DEEP STATE IS BEHIND THE LIES !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

On 2/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, coorslite21 said:

We are told Bidens mother of all moves is to cut Russia off from the SWIFT transfer system....that is laughable....it won't do anything.....

CIPS out of China.....SPFS out of Russia and SEPAM out of Iran are all up and running along with the digital yuan and ruble....and of course Russia is using the gold backed petroyuan for oil and gas.....

Pre-Olympics Xi signed on to buy all of Russia's excess oil if the West halted Russian imports....

Who is holding the better hand....

(Older article below on some of this.....do your own research.....)

Look for some very targeted cyber attacks on US industry if Biden plays the SWIFT card...not enough to hurt every day citizens....but enough to cause more questioning on what Biden is thinking?  CL 

https://www.russia-briefing.com/news/russian-chinese-alternatives-swift-global-banking-network-coming-online.html

Asia times on CIPS...

CL

http://asiatimes.com/2022/02/china-can-break-swift-sanctions-but-at-a-high-cost/

• Thanks 1