Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did the CBI give us a date?

Longtimelurker

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

My story is that I was telling all my cousins to invest in crypto, and was reminded by one of them that I also told them (years ago) to invest in Dinar.  Here's the exact quote from the text that went out to all:

“How much money did you convince the family to lose on the last get rich quick ponzi scheme?”

You all have no idea how I'm praying that the Dinar comes in, so that I can make that cousin eat his words.

Patience… it will come …. I always say you gotta trust the process…👍👍👍

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

My story is that I was telling all my cousins to invest in crypto, and was reminded by one of them that I also told them (years ago) to invest in Dinar.  Here's the exact quote from the text that went out to all:

“How much money did you convince the family to lose on the last get rich quick ponzi scheme?”

You all have no idea how I'm praying that the Dinar comes in, so that I can make that cousin eat his words.

Your not alone, I mention Dinar to about 10 people only 1 bought some the rest laughed, some day I hope to rub it in there face with me on a tropical island while they are still working 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So far, I've been patient for 11 years.

I’ve been waiting …. Almost 20 years I told over the years over 40-60 people …. My mother had 22 million and she sold them 4 years ago…. From everyone only my father,a friend of his , and I still hold…. And will continue… we are almost there….👍👍👍

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Today From The Iraqi News Articles Sets This Weekend Up For A Potential Revaluation, Been in this long enough, to just chew on it, and believe, we are at the tipping point. That Makes This Weekend Very Interesting. 

thanks for the info rw.sutton. this is more like it. let's just wait and see this weekend. again, we can only hope.:praying:

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, rw.sutton said:

he Central Bank of Iraq decided that all authorized exchange companies,category ( A , B ), establish an official website on the national scale ( iq ) and establish an official email on the same domain, for the requirements of the interest of work and for the purpose of organizing the context of procedures in your companies in a more modern manner and to ensure communication with this Bank and present the results to the public, and companies should provide us with their addresses and as soon as possible.

i think this has to do with foreign exchange rates and the forex.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1