Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Today was a very good day. This thing is going to gap up soon. Either in after hours or pre market. Hopefully sometime this week. You can look for it to gap to 15 or so, then it will be on its way to 45 and zoom zoom zoom from there. If you've been viewing Ant's videos you will see this is following the same fractal over and over and we are on the verge of a major run that will should lead to the MOASS. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I'm ready for the BIG Run up, but like the dinar, I'll believe it when it happens!!

I'm ready for the BIG Run up too. But You can't believe it when it happens. Because it happened. You can accept it or deny it happened but once it happens, belief gets thrown out the window. HA!

• Upvote 2

Well, we made it to $11, with premarket down $0.10 to $10.90. I love those 2 "experts" who reads the technical chart, we got he dip, then the spike, then the trough, then the wedge!:facepalm2:

Yeah, they got a wedge alright, it's a weggie, and they are as about as accurate and predictable as these gurus we have been laughing at all these years in the dinar section.

I hope and think this thing will squeeze, but it won't be $100,000/share, much less $1000/share. however I must say if it goes to $1000/share, I will DAMN sure take some profit!!

• Upvote 2

On 10/10/2023 at 4:37 PM, keylime said:

I'm ready for the BIG Run up too. But You can't believe it when it happens. Because it happened. You can accept it or deny it happened but once it happens, belief gets thrown out the window. HA!

I just bought another 382 shares of AMC at $10.20 to average my cost down!!

• Pow! 2

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Well, we made it to $11, with premarket down $0.10 to $10.90. I love those 2 "experts" who reads the technical chart, we got he dip, then the spike, then the trough, then the wedge!:facepalm2:

Yeah, they got a wedge alright, it's a weggie, and they are as about as accurate and predictable as these gurus we have been laughing at all these years in the dinar section.

I hope and think this thing will squeeze, but it won't be $100,000/share, much less $1000/share. however I must say if it goes to $1000/share, I will DAMN sure take some profit!!

Actually, if you watched yesterday's video, he called for a pull back today, which happened. Still going strong.

• Upvote 1

chrome_screenshot_Oct 15, 2023 8_19_10 AM CDT.png

• AMC's stock experienced a sharp 80% decline but has since rebounded by 45% due to increased cash reserves, strategic partnerships, and positive industry developments.
  • To break even after an 80% drop, AMC's shares would need to grow approximately 400%, signifying a substantial journey toward full recovery.

What's Behind AMC's Recent Rally?"

AMC shares experienced a significant 80% decline in a massive sell-off since August 11, coinciding with AMC's court victory to convert the APEs into common shares and implement a reverse stock split. However, following their all-time low on September 8 at $7.05 per share, AMC stock has shown a 53% increase, driven by a series of positive developments within the company.

chrome_screenshot_Oct 15, 2023 8_30_21 AM CDT.png

Firstly, AMC bolstered its cash position by raising approximately $325 million through the issuance of 40 million shares. When combined with the $435.3 million in cash and equivalents reported in the previous earnings season, AMC's cash position now stands at roughly $760 million.

Secondly, a strategic partnership with pop sensation Taylor Swift has garnered significant attention. AMC will release "Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour," a concert movie expected to generate substantial profits, thanks to billion-dollar ticket sales projections and successful pre-sales.

Another recent positive development is closely tied to Hollywood, as a recently announced deal marked the end of a 5-month writers' strike. This resolution is expected to bring productions back on track and provide a significant boost to the entire entertainment industry.

Furthermore, the announcement of another concert movie, this time featuring Beyoncé's "Renaissance World Tour," has brought renewed optimism to this category of product during periods of lower seasonality in Hollywood productions.

It's important to note that if AMC's shares had previously fallen by 80%, they would require a 400% growth to break even. In other words, the stock would need to increase fourfold from its current value to recover the initial 80% loss. Therefore, for AMC shares to break even, they would still need to grow approximately 8 times, with each increment of around 50%, akin to their growth during September and early October.

AMC: Nothing Is Impossible

Is it possible for AMC to regain triple-digit stock prices in the near future? It may seem unlikely, but not entirely impossible.

While the current market momentum differs significantly from the meme stock frenzy of two years ago, AMC still has a predominantly retail shareholder base, and its stock continues to be a favorite topic on social media platforms, accompanied by substantial trading activity.

Although AMC maintains a notable level of short interest, it is substantially lower than during the pre-conversion period when short interest reached over 27%, and borrowing costs soared to an astonishing 1,000%. According to Ortex data from October’s 11th,, AMC's current short interest stands at 9%, with 14% of the free float on loan, and borrowing costs are at a modest 1.98%.

image.png

I believe that the current momentum surrounding AMC is driven more by fundamentals than the long versus short battles. As AMC gradually demonstrates improvements in its liquidity position and revenue growth, it becomes evident that the recent 80% drop may have been an overreaction, and the current momentum is seeking opportunities for recovery.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

WOW, what a ride!! Almost up to $12 now mid 8's. This thing is consolidating and getting ready to BLOW!!  NOT!!  Better tune into that nutty Brit that does all the hand waving to see what is really goin on. He's soooo reliable!

It’s dropped because they are diluting again another 40-45 million shares WTF!! They don’t need the money they are profitable and again just giving the shorts a way to cover at $8. All these new revenue streams and with the money AMC will make on the Taylor Swift concert movie they don’t need to raise anymore capital. Sure seems like we have been Ffffk again! Truly unbelievable I so wish I never go into this AMC investment but completely stuck now I can’t sell! Thanks AMC they are just helping the corrupt hedgefunds and shitadel now by cheap shares because retail can’t afford to buy 350 million dollars worth of more shares that’s for sure!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hello everyone, welcome to the AMC elevator, this is floor $6.65!! Next stop floor $2.00 then delisted floor. Enjoy your ride!!

Not sure, but dont think that is possible. "Retail" I think we are called or APE's own too much of the stock to bankrupt it. The hedge funds are stuck, their only hope is to bankrupt it but they cant. Just a matter of time before the right person see's whats been going on. I will wait and see, as not going to sell at a loss. Tic toc...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Yes. You as well!

Dates to watch.  December 27th through January 28th.

The macro cycle is about to turn over again.  The end of the cycle triggers a squeeze that has previously sent it to all time highs only this time it could be the MOASS. Looking forward to an amazing New Year for both Dinar and AMC!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/21/2023 at 8:59 PM, jg1 said:

Not sure, but dont think that is possible. "Retail" I think we are called or APE's own too much of the stock to bankrupt it. The hedge funds are stuck, their only hope is to bankrupt it but they cant. Just a matter of time before the right person see's whats been going on. I will wait and see, as not going to sell at a loss. Tic toc...

AMC is in great shape financially. Impossible they go bankrupt especially now that the writer's strike is over. People are going to the theaters more than ever. They are showing exclusive concerts, selling popcorn, etc. bankruptcy isn't even on the table. This will never go below 6 dollars. We are about to see a squeeze. Anywhere from Dec 27th to jan 28th. The macro cycle is about to reset. It always reset with a squeeze, only this time it will be more violent and volatile than ever. MOASS!

• Pow! 2

On 11/21/2023 at 6:54 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Hello everyone, welcome to the AMC elevator, this is floor $6.65!! Next stop floor $2.00 then delisted floor. Enjoy your ride!!

according to the macro cycle it had to hit it's low before it gaps up. The low in this cycle is about 6.50 or so. This is historical and repetitive. the "elevator" is about to go through the roof. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...