Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Don't believe the FUD. They pay millions to shills to spread lies and chip away at Apes resolve which is proof enough they are doomed. 

What you're falling to understand is that no one is talking about selling. We're just saying what we believe we're seeing. this entire event was meant to expose the criminality in the markets. And we've done that. If the thieves actually bankrupt AMC the whole financial world will be brilliantly exposed. 

EVERYONE will know without question that the market is being manipulated. Why do you think the BRICS nations are doing what they're doing? The world is fed up with America and its manipulation of financial markets. And that's coming from what we're told are the evil nations. 

When evil people say you're to evil for them, that's when change happens. 

So if I have to lose the entirety of my investment to expose the evil and collapse the markets. I will take great pleasure in knowing what I did was for the greater good 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

What you're falling to understand is that no one is talking about selling. We're just saying what we believe we're seeing. this entire event was meant to expose the criminality in the markets. And we've done that. If the thieves actually bankrupt AMC the whole financial world will be brilliantly exposed. 

EVERYONE will know without question that the market is being manipulated. Why do you think the BRICS nations are doing what they're doing? The world is fed up with America and its manipulation of financial markets. And that's coming from what we're told are the evil nations. 

When evil people say you're to evil for them, that's when change happens. 

So if I have to lose the entirety of my investment to expose the evil and collapse the markets. I will take great pleasure in knowing what I did was for the greater good 

I got in this because of the criminal manipulation that we are fighting.  My hope was to help expose it and thereby profiting from it when it all collapsed. But yes, it's either zero or the Moon for me. But ultimately it is about bringing down the criminals who have stolen from hard working investors 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Why do you think the BRICS nations are doing what they're doing?

Thanks Santa. I agree with your sentiment, however I wouldn't put too much confidence in BRICS. Half of those countries are more corrupt and dictatorial than any country in the world. And about 3 of them have virtually no economy or a very weak one, so they bring nothing to the table. If they can hang together and more counties with greater financial means join, they may be a threat to the USD. But for now, it will be a while before the USD is replaced as the world's reserve currency. as corrupt as the USA is now, we look like boy scouts compared to the corruption of the BRICS members. If we get a new admin next election, things may change for the better, but as of today the US is still the safest haven for finances in the world, albeit our Gov seems to be working day and night to speed our demise with all this accumulated debt!!

• Upvote 3

On 9/6/2023 at 5:14 PM, pokerplayer said:

Good Lord, now I'm not only fighting against the hedge funds but It seems I'm up against Adam Arron as well. :( 

pp

Sorry for sounding bitter and being a Debbie Downer all. I just had such high hopes for AMC and this recent set of events seems to have crushed my morale. :( I don't like not being in control and yet this is exactly what is happening to us all.

Will we ever break even or maybe make a profit ? I guess we will eventually see. I am now at the point were the small pittance I have left says I will stay to the bitter end, it's just a terrible and frustrating time for us all.

I am small potatoes compared to most here, but it is what it is.

Thanks for listening, if nothing else I have made a tremendous group of friends,

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Sorry for sounding bitter and being a Debbie Downer all. I just had such high hopes for AMC and this recent set of events seems to have crushed my morale. :( I don't like not being in control and yet this is exactly what is happening to us all.

Will we ever break even or maybe make a profit ? I guess we will eventually see. I am now at the point were the small pittance I have left says I will stay to the bitter end, it's just a terrible and frustrating time for us all.

I am small potatoes compared to most here, but it is what it is.

Thanks for listening, if nothing else I have made a tremendous group of friends,

pp

Chin up! We are fighting the worst of the worst. We will win because they are burning through millions if not billions, and we are not selling. It's their house of cards that's going to come crashing down. They will reap the whirlwind and we will reap the reward. It is inevitable.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

There was an article yesterday about Taylor Swift signing a deal with AMC to broadcast her overseas concerts in the AMC theaters. Apparently this is a HUGE deal for AMC's debt and bottom line as they estimate conservatively that it will be worth approximately 800-900 million dollars to AMC. Could not get the link to bring the article over, the article said Blackrock has bought a few million shares of AMC and I believe ( don't hold me to this) JP Morgan has as well. Interesting events, let's see if it settles AMC's violability down by helping pay off the debt so they don't have to sell more shares and dilute the stock to raise cash. Maybe even trigger the squeeze, but I doubt it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

There was an article yesterday about Taylor Swift signing a deal with AMC to broadcast her overseas concerts in the AMC theaters. Apparently this is a HUGE deal for AMC's debt and bottom line as they estimate conservatively that it will be worth approximately 800-900 million dollars to AMC. Could not get the link to bring the article over, the article said Blackrock has bought a few million shares of AMC and I believe ( don't hold me to this) JP Morgan has as well. Interesting events, let's see if it settles AMC's violability down by helping pay off the debt so they don't have to sell more shares and dilute the stock to raise cash. Maybe even trigger the squeeze, but I doubt it.

Here you go Thomas talks about this in his video today also!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f80FdNhDznU

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Woollyback said:

I know where the value of my stock went_

DJ AMC Entertainment CEO Adam Aron 2022 Total Pay Valued at $23.7M, Up From $18.9M in 2021

Nice try but nope. The value of our stock is controlled by an algorithm. Shortly, we will see the value return and then some. The cycle of the algo is exactly the same over and over. We are at the end of the latest cycle and will follow an upward trajectory until it gaps up and goes stratospheric. The timing of that moonshot is what we cannot say but the algo will repeat itself as it has done since its onset. 

• Pow! 2

17 hours ago, keylime said:

Nice try but nope. The value of our stock is controlled by an algorithm. Shortly, we will see the value return and then some. The cycle of the algo is exactly the same over and over. We are at the end of the latest cycle and will follow an upward trajectory until it gaps up and goes stratospheric. The timing of that moonshot is what we cannot say but the algo will repeat itself as it has done since its onset. 

I'm sorry but the message you're sending sounds like we're still looking at a hundred thousand dollars or more per share. 

But because Aron deleted 90 percent of AMC'S stocks those dreams of fancy have mathematically changed. 

We're no longer looking at the "MOTHER OF ALL SQUEEZES".

We're just looking at a decent short squeeze. If people don't wake up to that fact they will miss out all together. 

Mathematically this will most likely cap out around $700 a share. Or by some freak of nature $1000 a share. 

One thing I can almost guarantee you is the run up will be fast but the fall back down will be faster. Everyone really needs to consider this because otherwise they will blink and it will be over. 

Adam Aron knew this when he deleted the shares. He didn't do that to screw us, he did it to pay off debt and eventually give out dividends. Was it what we wanted? No. But it most certainly is what AMC needed to strengthen its position. And that's his job. 

Everyone, please rethink where this will go before you miss out. 

5 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'm sorry but the message you're sending sounds like we're still looking at a hundred thousand dollars or more per share. 

But because Aron deleted 90 percent of AMC'S stocks those dreams of fancy have mathematically changed. 

We're no longer looking at the "MOTHER OF ALL SQUEEZES".

We're just looking at a decent short squeeze. If people don't wake up to that fact they will miss out all together. 

Mathematically this will most likely cap out around $700 a share. Or by some freak of nature $1000 a share. 

One thing I can almost guarantee you is the run up will be fast but the fall back down will be faster. Everyone really needs to consider this because otherwise they will blink and it will be over. 

Adam Aron knew this when he deleted the shares. He didn't do that to screw us, he did it to pay off debt and eventually give out dividends. Was it what we wanted? No. But it most certainly is what AMC needed to strengthen its position. And that's his job. 

Everyone, please rethink where this will go before you miss out. 

I humbly disagree. This thing is going to MOASS because you still have 4 million apes who have not sold and will be holding for that 100,000 plus which will come faster because the float is less, thus more volatile. This thing will also go a week or two. We are still in the game in my humble opinion. Nobody is selling at 700 or even 1000, if so, it will be very few. I know I am not. The algo still has to find those shares. If no one is selling it has to go up until all shares are bought. I'm still on this rocket.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...