Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 hours ago, keylime said:

I didn't know they did that to Trump but I still like to listen to Trey's Trades live stream, and Roensch Capital, and the English kid. Plus I love playing Christian music on YouTube as I work. But Lou I Unsubscribed to him months ago. 

Funny you and I think alike, I to watch the English kid his name is Thomas James and then I still watch Trey and Roench Capital, those three mainly and then I read Reddit every now and then!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, keylime said:

I got off FB but keep my account for friends and family and that's it. I also signed up for Rumble a while ago but never got on it. Politics burn out I am. Just want to take back the House and Senate and Trump back in 24. Finally take back our country.

And MOASS and RV!

It was tough for me to dump FB because it connected me to family and friends, but my close friends know how to connect with me as do my family members. It's those other folks that I 'lost' when I broke the habit. But, I did share with them all how to get in touch, before I cut the chord.

None of them have! 😆

I do miss it occassionally, but that is the same with any addiction. This one is interesting as your data and connections data is being sold every day to pay for your 'free' account.' I would rather have the appearance of privacy than let a douchebag own my data and have none.

#F**kZuck!

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

It was tough for me to dump FB because it connected me to family and friends, but my close friends know how to connect with me as do my family members. It's those other folks that I 'lost' when I broke the habit. But, I did share with them all how to get in touch, before I cut the chord.

None of them have! 😆

I do miss it occassionally, but that is the same with any addiction. This one is interesting as your data and connections data is being sold every day to pay for your 'free' account.' I would rather have the appearance of privacy than let a douchebag own my data and have none.

#F**kZuck!

Its easy to send a heart emoji, but to show them with a call or a visit is too hard. Lol

• Haha 4

I am very much looking forward to seeing what happens this week which leads to us receiving our APE shares overnight Sunday. 

Will this truly trigger the MOASS or a mega squeeze that will lead to it?

Or will the Wallstreet crooks overturn Adam Aaron's 4d chessboard and kick the can down the road as they have done for the last year and a half.

I know MOASS is inevitable. We just buy and hold as we have always done costing them billions.

Now because of APE we basically not only hold double but we hold something that has no options chain, no shorting available, no synthetics. APE will expose all the fake shares, failure to delivers, and ultimately their crimes against retail investors, moms and pops, and kids who put their money in what they believed was a fair and equitable market. 

This move could bring down the whole mess while earning us generational wealth. 

Today could be the start of that. I can't imagine these crooks going down without an ugly fight, but going down they will.

As we have had nothing to lose by buying and holding they now have nothing to lose by doing whatever it takes not to lose. They know it. Adam Aaron knows it. The complicit SEC and molecricket Gary Gensler knows it. 

And most of all APES know it. 

Guess I am excited to see this finally come to fruition. But with thoughtful reservations because of their evil hearts devising all manner of circumventing the rules of the system and seemingly endless supply of ways to steal the money they use to perform their crimes.

One thing for sure, their wicked feet are now being held to the AMC fire via our beautiful brand new shiny AMC/APE dividend share.

And when this finally moons I will not celebrate their demise as much as celebrate our staunch unwavering God blessed victory! It's going to be glorious and it will be made more special knowing we have shared it with each other!!!

Have an amazing blessed and fun week because next week could see the true beginning of what we've all been praying for.

Go AMC! GO APES! GO DIVIDEND!

And GO TO THE MOON!!!!!

• Pow! 6

4 hours ago, keylime said:

I am very much looking forward to seeing what happens this week which leads to us receiving our APE shares overnight Sunday. 

Will this truly trigger the MOASS or a mega squeeze that will lead to it?

Or will the Wallstreet crooks overturn Adam Aaron's 4d chessboard and kick the can down the road as they have done for the last year and a half.

I know MOASS is inevitable. We just buy and hold as we have always done costing them billions.

Now because of APE we basically not only hold double but we hold something that has no options chain, no shorting available, no synthetics. APE will expose all the fake shares, failure to delivers, and ultimately their crimes against retail investors, moms and pops, and kids who put their money in what they believed was a fair and equitable market. 

This move could bring down the whole mess while earning us generational wealth. 

Today could be the start of that. I can't imagine these crooks going down without an ugly fight, but going down they will.

As we have had nothing to lose by buying and holding they now have nothing to lose by doing whatever it takes not to lose. They know it. Adam Aaron knows it. The complicit SEC and molecricket Gary Gensler knows it. 

And most of all APES know it. 

Guess I am excited to see this finally come to fruition. But with thoughtful reservations because of their evil hearts devising all manner of circumventing the rules of the system and seemingly endless supply of ways to steal the money they use to perform their crimes.

One thing for sure, their wicked feet are now being held to the AMC fire via our beautiful brand new shiny AMC/APE dividend share.

And when this finally moons I will not celebrate their demise as much as celebrate our staunch unwavering God blessed victory! It's going to be glorious and it will be made more special knowing we have shared it with each other!!!

Have an amazing blessed and fun week because next week could see the true beginning of what we've all been praying for.

Go AMC! GO APES! GO DIVIDEND!

And GO TO THE MOON!!!!!

It seems to me next week Monday once APE is publicly traded and like you said no options chain or shorts in APE so my guess is we all should start buying as much APE as possible which will drive the price of APE through the moon and the algorithms will bring AMC up with it!! Just my thoughts and of course not financial advice. AMC and APE TO THE MOON!!!!’

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

It seems to me next week Monday once APE is publicly traded and like you said no options chain or shorts in APE so my guess is we all should start buying as much APE as possible which will drive the price of APE through the moon and the algorithms will bring AMC up with it!! Just my thoughts and of course not financial advice. AMC and APE TO THE MOON!!!!’

I still can't figure how any APE could be bought if retail owns the entire APE float. Unless we Apes sell, which I am not. But Hedgies and MMs will have to buy to cover which will drive the price up just by looking for it. I also wonder if they will halt it. Interesting scenario at minimum.

Unless AA parses out a few thousand at a time from the 4.5 billion he has in reserve here and there to them or whoever would buy them thus making money off the very crooks who are shorting AMC. 

Whatever the case, I am looking forward to next week and I truly hope this does what AA believes it will do.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, keylime said:

I still can't figure how any APE could be bought if retail owns the entire APE float. Unless we Apes sell, which I am not. But Hedgies and MMs will have to buy to cover which will drive the price up just by looking for it. I also wonder if they will halt it. Interesting scenario at minimum.

Unless AA parses out a few thousand at a time from the 4.5 billion he has in reserve here and there to them or whoever would buy them thus making money off the very crooks who are shorting AMC. 

Whatever the case, I am looking forward to next week and I truly hope this does what AA believes it will do.

No matter what there will always be sellers of APE maybe not a lot but definitely some! This should cause APE to squeeze higher and higher since there will be very few sellers IMO!!! Also AA said he was going to use APE in the future to raise capital and I don’t think he needs us to vote on him issuing anymore APE shares so if APE does skyrocket over $100 per share I bet he will release more APE to raise that capital to payoff their debt!! Hopefully he allows it to go high into the hundreds if not thousands before he does!!! 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

No matter what there will always be sellers of APE maybe not a lot but definitely some! This should cause APE to squeeze higher and higher since there will be very few sellers IMO!!! Also AA said he was going to use APE in the future to raise capital and I don’t think he needs us to vote on him issuing anymore APE shares so if APE does skyrocket over $100 per share I bet he will release more APE to raise that capital to payoff their debt!! Hopefully he allows it to go high into the hundreds if not thousands before he does!!! 

I believe he would knowing the higher the price the more he can apply to debt and the more retail investors will make as well. And you are right he doesn't need our vote to parse it out. 

• Pow! 4

4 hours ago, keylime said:

Unless we Apes sell, which I am not. But Hedgies and MMs will have to buy to

Im not selling.  I’m buying the dips.  Below is a Daily chart of AMC. I circled the RSI at top of the chart and the Stochastics  at the bottom.  These are very easy indicators to read.  When the Price Candlestick crosses up the green line(20 ma) it’s time to buy imo

The time to sell if you were so inclined would have been 6 days ago when the price got out of the Bollinger Bands (BB).  

It’s getting a bit oversold but it has a lot of strong support to around 15.  Look for a bounce off the 200 ma about 21 if it corrects a little.  If not there then the 20 ma around 19.  I guarantee you the big boys are trading this to recoup some of the money they lost last May.  That big bar up was big money. Probably an Algo buy after the little pull back. This might just be a Bull Trap or Bear Market Rally but I don’t care.  I signed up for the hero or zero club.  Go Apes. Long and Strong, Diamond Hands.  

459BBBAB-37C3-40D1-B06F-6639BDF58532.thumb.jpeg.5ec599714d158706133c233f54584a8a.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 6

30 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Im not selling.  I’m buying the dips.  Below is a Daily chart of AMC. I circled the RSI at top of the chart and the Stochastics  at the bottom.  These are very easy indicators to read.  When the Price Candlestick crosses up the green line(20 ma) it’s time to buy imo

The time to sell if you were so inclined would have been 6 days ago when the price got out of the Bollinger Bands (BB).  

It’s getting a bit oversold but it has a lot of strong support system" rel="">support to around 15.  Look for a bounce off the 200 ma about 21 if it corrects a little.  If not there then the 20 ma around 19.  I guarantee you the big boys are trading this to recoup some of the money they lost last May.  That big bar up was big money. Probably an Algo buy after the little pull back. This might just be a Bull Trap or Bear Market Rally but I don’t care.  I signed up for the hero or zero club.  Go Apes. Long and Strong, Diamond Hands.  

459BBBAB-37C3-40D1-B06F-6639BDF58532.thumb.jpeg.5ec599714d158706133c233f54584a8a.jpeg

Hi Pitcher. Always great to have your perspective. Thank you for the chart and explanation.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

It’s getting a bit oversold but it has a lot of strong support system" rel="">support to around 15.  Look for a bounce off the 200 ma about 21 if it corrects a little.  If not there then the 20 ma around 19.  I guarantee you the big boys are trading this to recoup some of the money they lost last May.  That big bar up was big money. Probably an Algo buy after the little pull back. This might just be a Bull Trap or Bear Market Rally but I don’t care.  I signed up for the hero or zero club.  Go Apes. Long and Strong, Diamond Hands.  

Thanks for your thoughts Pitcher very much appreciated!! Can you give us your thoughts on this new APE dividend coming out on the end of this Friday and what may transpire for both the APE price action and AMC price action?? Just what to know what you are thinking also, thanks!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

If I were a hedge fund And had a few million or billion synthetic shares or shorted amc stocks, I would want to be buying those shares back before the end of day friday, as those borrowed shorted stocks if bought back monday morning would be half the value and not an additional ape stock included. Ohhhhhh boy. Shorties better start buying, or going to wait till the last second, tic tok. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

9 hours ago, jg1 said:

If I were a hedge fund And had a few million or billion synthetic shares or shorted amc stocks, I would want to be buying those shares back before the end of day friday, as those borrowed shorted stocks if bought back monday morning would be half the value and not an additional ape stock included. Ohhhhhh boy. Shorties better start buying, or going to wait till the last second, tic tok. 

Great point jg1. I hadn't thought of that angle. And anything they don't cover they will be on the hook for the AMC and APE shares. Double their debtload.

Hopefully we start seeing some crazy buying even if they do hide most of it in the dark pool. There are so many ways this could go and most of them good for us. As in Up and Up and UP!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

In just looking at price action, it  looks like the Hedgies/MM price sweet spot is above 20 and below 25. Below 20 and it splits puts them in a position to need more collateral according to what I have read. Above 25 and they could get margin called especially when both these fly on Monday upon the split.

My guess is AA knows their tipping point and has calculated it and will set it accordingly on Monday to put the ultimate pressure on them.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Another good perspective from a Reddit poster

Yep my thoughts exactly, if there is massive buying of APE come next Monday morning with no options chain or ability to short it will create a huge huge price increase of APE in its first two weeks!! I think the options chain and being able to shorts starts two weeks after a new stock is listed if I am not mistaken!! Anyway yeah we should see some HUGE buying pressure of AMC this Friday I would seriously think! All these short hedgefunds and everyone that will need APE must buy AMC by this Friday!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Man those hedge funds are crazy money grubbing scoundrels. I don’t get it they’re still selling. Seems like to me every single share they sell they need to buy back before Friday. TikTok tick-tock.

You said a mouthful of correct jg1. 
I’ve been investing in and trading Cryptos for over 2 years now. When I research an asset I spend hours and hours looking to see who is investing. 

There are a group of Hedge Funds that are absolutely diabolically evil. They bend the rules, they use their financial power to buy off politicians and Government Agencies.  I’ve never seen so much corruption and criminal activity as I’ve seen reading about Crypto Assets.  

What does this have to do with AMC?   Well, EVERYTHING.   The same cast and crew of characters (Bankers, Hedge Funds, Government Agencies and Politicians that are attempting to take over Crypto Assets are the ones trying to stick it to Companies like AMC.  That’s why I’m an Ape.  I love the way you guys are exposing the rat bastards and trying to beat them at their own game.  We’re doing the same thing with the Ripple/SEC Lawsuit.  I’m doing some sleuthing and collaboration with other liked minded investors exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and criminal behavior of the SEC in their case with Ripple.  

These people want it all and are willing to do whatever it takes to get it.  I’m not real involved with AMC but I have a good chunk of shares that I’m willing to hold forever if that’s what it takes. Keep up the good work guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

15 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Can you give us your thoughts on this new APE dividend coming out on the end of this Friday and what may transpire for both the APE price action and AMC price action?? Just what to know what you are thinking also, thanks!!

Like I said in my post above I’m not as involved in AMC as I should be because I’m all in on Cryptos presently.  I think Keylime has stated it well in his posts above from what little I have read on the APE Dividend.  I think it’s going to be a good thing for us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3