Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

10 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Exciting times my friends.  Going out on a limb here and predicting $30.00 by eod tomorrow. 

Heggies be damned !!

pp

Hard to say which way it will head, but it feels like it's on the launching pad. We get Q2 results after hours which traditionally sees the hedgies and market makers short it to take away the momentum. However, this time there may be a rabbit in Adam Aaron's hat named "Pounce" that could trigger the MOASS. 

Going to be fun to watch the AMC rocket blast off this month if Pounce does the job 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Hoping the hedges don't just get pruned, but ripped out by the roots and burned.

They only serve themselves and their billionaire masters to the detriment of the other 99.9%.

I hope the SHF managers get RICOed, jailed and lose everything, including their stashes hidden overseas in tax havens.

Nothing wrong with making money in itself, but how you make it is most important. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

13 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Hoping the hedges don't just get pruned, but ripped out by the roots and burned.

They only serve themselves and their billionaire masters to the detriment of the other 99.9%.

I hope the SHF managers get RICOed, jailed and lose everything, including their stashes hidden overseas in tax havens.

Nothing wrong with making money in itself, but how you make it is most important. 

What bkeiller just said! Here! Here!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

35 minutes ago, keylime said:

I think we could see 22.50 today with a head of volume steam.....need that volume to swallow up their fake borrowed shorted synthetic shares....HA!

Lou just mentioned the Iraqi Dinar along with the AMC.

I don't know how to bring it over.

Thank you again for introducing me to AMC. I finally know what brackets are.

It is a good thing I made the mistake by asking a few friends where I might find them.  

Bad mistake  :lmao:

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, nannab said:

Lou just mentioned the Iraqi Dinar along with the AMC.

I don't know how to bring it over.

Thank you again for introducing me to AMC. I finally know what brackets are.

It is a good thing I made the mistake by asking a few friends where I might find them.  

Bad mistake  :lmao:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Huge huge huge news with the share dividend being listed on the NYSE under the ticker symbol APE!!! Not sure how they are going to pull this off but it will be traded like any other ticker symbol! The value will only be .01 cents per share but No way does it stay at that value! The APE ticker should shoot straight up very quickly in my estimation! Even AMC should start running over these next two weeks since everyone will want to have as many APE shares as possible!!

Pitcher what are your thoughts my good man?? I don’t see how both of these stocks don’t just start running straight up? They won’t be able to Short the APE ticker for awhile since retail will own all of them but people will sell and these brokers who have millions of synthetics sitting in clients account of AMC will have to buy up as many APE shares to provide to their clients. Or the shorts are going to have to start covering their short positions before August 15th. I can’t see how they can get out of this one anyone else have any thoughts?

• Pow! 4

Yooooo what up my fellow Ape, the move by Adam Aaron was pure genius instead of doing a stock split like GME did he created another stock that’s owned by the company in turn owned by allllll us apes. My buds and I were talking about AMC being a competitor against Berkshire Hathaway but after this 3D chess move Berkshire Hathaway is going to be a penny stock compared to AMC & APE AWESOME move. We are all soooooo stocked over here!!! 🦍 🦍 🦍 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, nannab said:

He can keep his penny I just want the Moass and be so done and gone  :D

Thank you bkeiller 

Right there with you, Nannab.

IMHO, the APE dividend appears to be a response to his shareholders who understand that there are millions or billions of extra shares out there. AA's move is a little more than pandering, though, as I think time will show that there is only the official number of shares issued. We will scratch their heads and realize that there are still lots of secondary 'notes' that look like shares, function like shares, smell like shares and quack like shares, but they are really just 'temporary photocopies' that a porous system has allowed to be counted as a real share to help lubricate the brokerage process. Of course, this aspect of the trading system appears to be being criminally abused by the SHFs.

So, the 'photocopied promises of shares' are not real and real at the same time, but they are technically not real shares and will not be counted as real shares in the share count. This will be the difference with a distinction when this is all RICOed, hopefully. 

Meanwhile, we wait as the SEC start catching the minnows to set precendents and build their knowledge and experience to eventually catch the whales. Kinda like Iraq with Maliki.

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, murfman said:

Yooooo what up my fellow Ape, the move by Adam Aaron was pure genius instead of doing a stock split like GME did he created another stock that’s owned by the company in turn owned by allllll us apes. My buds and I were talking about AMC being a competitor against Berkshire Hathaway but after this 3D chess move Berkshire Hathaway is going to be a penny stock compared to AMC & APE AWESOME move. We are all soooooo stocked over here!!! 🦍 🦍 🦍 

Pure Genius! He caught the hedgies and market makers with their pants down. 

They are like an earthworm squirming on his APE hook. It will be interesting to see if they can squirm out of this one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

On 8/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, nannab said:

YUP YUP!!!!!!!!!!  Next week will be very exciting  CHA CHA CH  :woot::woot:

Cha cha ching. That’s the sound of the cash register Door springing open to pay meAnd my fellow apes of course.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Pitcher where are you what do you think now?? Your technicals per your last statement should be there now? What is your opinion on the new separate APE ticker dividend, will this cause shorts to cover beforehand in your opinion or will they try and distribute all these new APE shares and then hopefully a few billion are then missing from peoples accounts? Thanks

Oh and even above $22 I bought another 200 shares right before close!!! LoL

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Just busted over $22 per share, I bought another 300 shares this morning just over $17! Come on AMC let’s keep running!!

That is AWESOME!! Congrats I was only able to squeeze another 8 shares on Wednesday I figure every little bit helps. Tooooo the moon!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

On 8/4/2022 at 8:53 AM, bkeiller said:

BOOM!!! that right there is what we’re all talking about!! They need to be held accountable for what they’ve been getting away with all these years

• Pow! 5

APE is the new ticker symbol is AMC Preferred Equity worth 1 penny and you get one for

every common share you have. These supposedly will be given out Aug 22 . :lol:  These

have nothing to do with the moass. As for myself the can keep their damn pennies because

I like many of us are out of AMC ASAP yesterday!!!!  There are a couple of people explaining the process

and what it means. lou and Roechen? I just looked and Lou posted a few min ago that the someone

is filing a Federal court injunction to stop it until the matter is clarified.  

Take a peek under community.

7 hours ago, markb57 said:

Been busy with other stuff. What is this new APE thing? Is it a whole new stock? If so, is it listed yet and under what full name?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1