Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Castle Rock - Steven Mnuchin - Q says "Enjoy the Show" - 2 minutes

42 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Free Ride

This was an update from yesterday morning...

UPDATE 2/3/2021 @ 10:30 AM:

We wanted to mention as we have said in the past days and weeks that we know everyone is wondering what is going on, and we know everyone is getting inpatient. We have been saying from the very beginning that it had to be this way and that the military is the only way.

Furthermore, we need to remember that this is a huge test for all of us, and we all need to trust God, have faith, rely on Him, trust the military, and trust the plan. The plan that we have in place is a great one and the plan is in progress as we speak. And as we have also mentioned before in recent days and week, we are asking that you allow 30-45 days from Jan 20th, 2021. During this time you will not see things happening on the surface with the military or arrests, but we can assure you that things are happening behind the scenes.

Everything that is happening right now at the White House is all being allowed for optics so that the American people can really see with their own eyes what Joe Biden and his team are really about and so everyone can see their true colors. Note, the "Executive Orders" that Joe Biden has signed, do not go in to affect until 30 days after being published in the Federal Register. Many people and companies who voted for Biden are now regretting it big time! Please know that this is all a part of the plan. Please do not focus on dates, and please do not have any expectations of when and how you think things should happen. This plan has been strategically planned out for a very long time, and certain events have been set and these events will not happen a moment before the schedule according to the plan. The great part we want to share is that the deep state, the democrats, and the corrupt politicians are actually playing right into our plan, and they don't even realize it. So hang tight, hold the line, trust God, have faith, trust the military, and be patient, you are going to love how this movie ends, and the best is yet to come.

God Bless You, God Bless Your Family, and God Bless America.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

We wanted to mention as we have said in the past days and weeks that we know everyone is wondering what is going on, and we know everyone is getting inpatient. We have been saying from the very beginning that it had to be this way and that the military is the only way.

Furthermore, we need to remember that this is a huge test for all of us, and we all need to trust God, have faith, rely on Him, trust the military, and trust the plan. The plan that we have in place is a great one and the plan is in progress as we speak. And as we have also mentioned before in recent days and week, we are asking that you allow 30-45 days from Jan 20th, 2021. During this time you will not see things happening on the surface with the military or arrests, but we can assure you that things are happening behind the scenes.

Everything that is happening right now at the White House is all being allowed for optics so that the American people can really see with their own eyes what Joe Biden and his team are really about and so everyone can see their true colors. Note, the "Executive Orders" that Joe Biden has signed, do not go in to affect until 30 days after being published in the Federal Register. Many people and companies who voted for Biden are now regretting it big time! Please know that this is all a part of the plan. Please do not focus on dates, and please do not have any expectations of when and how you think things should happen. This plan has been strategically planned out for a very long time, and certain events have been set and these events will not happen a moment before the schedule according to the plan. The great part we want to share is that the deep state, the democrats, and the corrupt politicians are actually playing right into our plan, and they don't even realize it. So hang tight, hold the line, trust God, have faith, trust the military, and be patient, you are going to love how this movie ends, and the best is yet to come.

No offense intended whatsoever.....but I find this post to be eerily similar to most of the RV stories in the Rumor Section over the last 10 years...no dates or rates, just patience.  As always, just my observance.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense intended whatsoever.....but I find this post to be eerily similar to most of the RV stories in the Rumor Section over the last 10 years...no dates or rates, just patience.  As always, just my observance.

GO RV, then BV

No offense taken....I follow your line of thought....

The " dinar guru's"....that none of us know ....  haven't been accurate.....most of them come from.....or are involved with.... monetized sites.....the more activity.....the more created value.....they can laugh all the way to the bank....

What I posted above came to me from someone I know and trust.....might they be wrong?......or in reality are they informed......we'll see?

Anyone that is not troubled by the direction the country is headed needs to wake up.  I believe that awakening is in process!

JMO.....CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

No offense taken....I follow your line of thought....

The " dinar guru's"....that none of us know ....  haven't been accurate.....most of them come from.....or are involved with.... monetized sites.....the more activity.....the more created value.....they can laugh all the way to the bank....

What I posted above came to me from someone I know and trust.....might they be wrong?......or in reality are they informed......we'll see?

Anyone that is not troubled by the direction the country is headed needs to wake up.  I believe that awakening is in process!

JMO.....CL

Why the need to keep the author's identity secret?....sort of carries the same weight as an unsigned letter, don't you think?  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

CL, who wrote this?  Thanks for posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Why the need to keep the author's identity secret?....sort of carries the same weight as an unsigned letter, don't you think?  

GO RV, then BV

The author is a friend....a person active in the daily world in the swamp.....just a guy like you or I......but with better sources.....

Take it or leave it.......perhaps he's wrong.....perhaps informed!

What's next you gonna be asking Montana for his Name, address and SS number....😮

CL

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

Easy.....be sure to tell Shedagal the same thing....in the same manner, as she inquired also.

GO RV, then BV

There is no friction between Shedagal and myself....she knows I value her content here.....as well as her moral fiber....Christianity......

politics.....spontaneity.....etc

I think we're fine......😉

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

There is no friction between Shedagal and myself....she knows I value her content here.....as well as her moral fiber....Christianity......

politics.....spontaneity.....etc

I think we're fine......😉

CL

We certainly are.  Appreciate all you bring to this site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2