Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden For President

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Or a kid walking around with an ar 15  who had no business even in Wisconsin.

The young man, who was 17, lives in Wiscosin, the weapon was legal, he went to help a business owner with his business, who just lost 2 if his 3 businesses, earlier because of the rioting. He was applying first aide to one of the rioters (That's why he had blue gloves on) And according to Wisconsin law it was perfectly legal for him to carry a weapon.  When he fired he only hit those attacking him, so get your facts straight.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

The young man, who was 17, lives in Wiscosin, the weapon was legal, he went to help a business owner with his business, who just lost 2 if his 3 businesses, earlier because of the rioting. He was applying first aide to one of the rioters (That's why he had blue gloves on) And according to Wisconsin law it was perfectly legal for him to carry a weapon.  When he fired he only hit those attacking him, so get your facts straight.

Got a non biased link to that information?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

18 years

It is legal for all adults unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

18 years

It is legal for all adults unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He promotes it by not vilifying it....the same playbook Repubs accuse the Dems of all day everyday. 

GO RV, then BV 

You really are losing your grasp on reality.......seems the law and order proponent is Trump.....The Lefty Mayors and Governors are letting the crazies destroy things....Biden, nor the DNC convention never whispered a word......Spineless, Mindless, Sleepy, Creepy Joe probably hasn't heard there is any problem...CL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

And why should I leave for 3 days, to give you a break?  You were all "cancel culture" about the political forum a few days ago.

Please, stop twisting everything I say.  I would like to never see this forum again.  I asked for someone to help me Cancel my participation.  I believe I also stated I have a weakness when it comes to getting involved in politics.  Especially when someone like you is constantly spewing hate.  It is my problem not yours.   I also stated that I’m not trying to cancel anyone else’s participation.  

Since no no one has come forward to show me how to cancel myself I will dig in and push back on your chosen Political Party.  

The 3 days off was to show you when you are gone I won’t write a thing.  It was more of a challenge.  You can’t do it because you have an agenda.  I hate politics but I really dislike people constantly spewing a Party line EVERYDAY.  THE LINE THAT IS FILLED WITH HALF TRUTHS AND LIES.   The same thing you accuse Trump of doing.  🤣 

Your problem is not with me although you in your convoluted reason think it is.  I’m a no body.  The problem you have is your Candidate is not capable of leading.  He’s feeble.  It’s easier to attack Trump and it’s easier to attack me.  It’s ok. I can take it and so can Trump but Biden will get smashed in the election if there is no fraud and deep down I think you know it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So what then....he shot them with his finger gun?  Pew pew :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

No, he shot them with a semi automatic rifle. It was not an assault rifle. The AR platform has been labeled an assault rifle by the left so many times that people who don't know what it is assume they're correct. As far as I know, there's no such thing as a finger gun. You having been in the military should know that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I forgot this one too.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, about 15 miles from Kenosha, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide in the attack Tuesday that was largely captured on cellphone video. The shooting left a third person wounded.https://news.wttw.com/2020/08/26/3-shot-2-killed-3rd-night-unrest-over-blake-shooting

He doesn’t live in Wisconsin. So I stand by my statement. A 17 year old kid carrying an illegal gun(because of his age) had no business in Wisconsin. I think I have my facts straight. 

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

And don’t forget Clinton’s kid or Obama’s kids

Once again, you brought up the onesided part with "Opra or Obama", so I reciprocated in kind by listing rightwingers, but I don't really need to tell you that....you knew what you were doing.  And yes, as I told you a couple weeks ago, my goal is to see DJT defeated in November, don't hide, don't deny it....far too many innocent Americans dying on his watch, to which he so eloquently replied "it is what it is".

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I forgot this one too.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, about 15 miles from Kenosha, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide in the attack Tuesday that was largely captured on cellphone video. The shooting left a third person wounded.https://news.wttw.com/2020/08/26/3-shot-2-killed-3rd-night-unrest-over-blake-shooting

He doesn’t live in Wisconsin. So I stand by my statement. A 17 year old kid carrying an illegal gun(because of his age) had no business in Wisconsin. I think I have my facts straight. 

Did you even bother to listen to what his lawyer had to say? Smh

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

That 6% was deaths with no underlying conditions. The FACT is the rest of the 172,000 people should not have died even with underlying conditions if they had not contracted covid. So make no mistake about it. Covid has killed all those people. An underlying condition can be something simply as being overweight. He’s not going to shut down the country again. He will employ mask mandate. Which is scientifically proven to slow covid exposure. Studies show just by masking the public we can save 50,000+ lives. Trump don’t care about that obviously. That’s the science I am talking about that this President just ignores and says it’s magically going to disappear. 

Make NO mistake caddieman that comment you made about covid killing ALL those people with underlining conditions is PURE UNADULTERATED :bs:, which is typical of your modus operanti. If a heart attack killed them, but they tested positive for covid ( not that they had covid at time of death, but they tested positve for the virus) it was counted and reported as death by the virus. And why you may ask (though I doubt you would), because for each death reported as caused by covid, the hospital that reported it received $72,000 from Medicare. Sweet deal if you can keep the scheme working. But people kept questioning the high death rates until the real truth was discovered. That is why that CDC article was published after they decided to stop all the overhyped deaths.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

No, he shot them with a semi automatic rifle. It was not an assault rifle. The AR platform has been labeled an assault rifle by the left so many times that people who don't know what it is assume they're correct. As far as I know, there's no such thing as a finger gun. You having been in the military should know that

I guess semantically you're correct, though the kid's social media history points to a kid itching to get into the glamorous action of militias everywhere.  That said, he shouldn't be transporting any firearm across state lines.

And almost everybody is born with a finger gun, come on man.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Make NO mistake caddieman that comment you made about covid killing ALL those people with underlining conditions is PURE UNADULTERATED :bs:, which is typical of your modus operanti. If a heart attack killed them, but they tested positive for covid ( not that they had covid at time of death, but they tested positve for the virus) it was counted and reported as death by the virus. And why you may ask (though I doubt you would), because for each death reported as caused by covid, the hospital that reported it received $72,000 from Medicare. Sweet deal if you can keep the scheme working. But people kept questioning the high death rates until the real truth was discovered. That is why that CDC article was published after they decided to stop all the overhyped deaths.

How do you explain the Covid-19 death rate (percentage of deaths divided by the total number of cases) in the U.S. being in line with the death rate across the entire globe?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yes, as I told you a couple weeks ago, my goal is to see DJT defeated in November, don't hide, don't deny it....far too many innocent Americans dying on his watch, to which he so eloquently replied "it is what it is".

We can go all day with this stupidity and attacking everything.  I know what you said and you know what I said and it wasn’t a couple of weeks ago.  Lighten up dude. You are going to stroke out.  Get used this.  I wanted to dicuss things in a respectful way and you went right to the poor me Card.  We have 2 morevweeks Shabbs pace yourself.  We will be disagreeing a lot.  On purpose.  I will try to be respectful but I’m not seeing it from your side so I guess we act like the angry politicians and get nothing figured out.  That was your choice not mine.  I can fight and act like a child just like you or our politicians.  

Seriously don’t take everything so personally and please don’t have a cow over it.  

BTW. LEBRON needs to stop kneeling and disrespecting the Flag and the National Anthem.  Just my opinion.  To me that is divisive.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Did you even bother to listen to what his lawyer had to say? Smh

I did he is saying that the law on the books is unconstitutional. The law that’s on the books is if you are under 18 it’s against the law to carry a gun. That’s a fact now if in the trial they strike it down then it will be different. The kid lives in Illinois. So I will say it again a 17 year old kid hand no business in that situation. That’s all I said. If he shot people in self defense then the court will decide that and let him walk.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Please provide the factual evidence that proves your statement because his attorney says otherwise. See video I posted above.

So the kid lives in Illinois, but his AR 15 lives in Wisconsin? His lawyer absolutely lawyered up and did his due diligence in portraying the helpless youth as a victim....well done on his part, and certainly well done by Tucker the Fox News poster child of conspiracists for bringing the truth to light with his furoughed brow and perplexed facial expressions.   Time will tell Markinsa, I'll let the justice system, sans Trumps interference, run it's course.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

We can go all day with this stupidity and attacking everything.  I know what you said and you know what I said and it wasn’t a couple of weeks ago.  Lighten up dude. You are going to stroke out.  Get used this.  I wanted to dicuss things in a respectful way and you went right to the poor me Card.  We have 2 morevweeks Shabbs pace yourself.  We will be disagreeing a lot.  On purpose.  I will try to be respectful but I’m not seeing it from your side so I guess we act like the angry politicians and get nothing figured out.  That was your choice not mine.  I can fight and act like a child just like you or our politicians.  

Seriously don’t take everything so personally and please don’t have a cow over it.  

BTW. LEBRON needs to stop kneeling and disrespecting the Flag and the National Anthem.  Just my opinion.  To me that is divisive.  

Typical comments.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

How about the people who died at home who are not tested for covid that died from it. If you die at home and weren’t tested for covid they don’t test you after you die. So if anything there are really more deaths than reported. Almost all who have died who had covid would still be with us today if they had not contracted covid. That’s just a fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

From my veteran's point of view, I served to afford people the right to take a knee if they so choose.  I'm sure many of my former service compadres will disagree with my assessment, still doesn't make it wrong...and nobody lost their life as a direct result of Lebron's kneeling.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

You really are losing your grasp on reality.......seems the law and order proponent is Trump.....The Lefty Mayors and Governors are letting the crazies destroy things....Biden, nor the DNC convention never whispered a word......Spineless, Mindless, Sleepy, Creepy Joe probably hasn't heard there is any problem...CL 

Name calling seems beneath you CL....oh how times have changed, eh?  It's Trump's world now, we're all just living in it.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1