Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden For President

15 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yet you want a President, duly elected under the Constitution, to step down, go away, because you disagree with him. 

Stepping down would be fine, yet I'd rather see him throw a hissy fit when he loses the election....screaming about fraudulent voters, even though he's telling them on national t.v. to vote twice.  Basically I believe DJT's every bit as bad for our country as those of you felt President Obama was.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pepperina said:

I commend and appreciate your service to  our Country, Shabibilicous.

However I have a bit of a problem understanding you, when you say ( “protect the Constitutional rights of ALL Americans “ )

Does that include..........ALL of the people, born in the USA, INVOLVED WITH BLK, and Antifa ?  

Did You ‘serve’ Our COUNTRY..........to Protect Those Americans ?

Basically think of it like this....every American is born a law abiding citizen and it's up to them to maintain that status...so yes, I believe in the protection of constitutional rights for ALL Americans, including the rights that are afforded criminals in the justice system....I can't condemn an entire social group or movement because of some bad apples that may have infiltrated it....I don't believe the vast majority of Rightwingers or Lefties are nuts either.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Stepping down would be fine, yet I'd rather see him throw a hissy fit when he loses the election....screaming about fraudulent voters, even though he's telling them on national t.v. to vote twice.  Basically I believe DJT's every bit as bad for our country as those of you felt President Obama was.

GO RV, then BV 

Don't forget; OBAMA encouraged illegial aliens to vote in 2016.  As sitting President and head of the Democratic party no less.

Small wonder Trump is concerned about voter fraud in this election.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mikedeason said:

Don't forget; OBAMA encouraged illegial aliens to vote in 2016.  As sitting President and head of the Democratic party no less.

Yes he did. I heard none of the outrage from the Left then that I am hearing now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, mikedeason said:

Trump's literally telling people to commit voter fraud by voting twice....That doesn't concern you?

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

Joe Biden makes bizarre false claim that a black man invented the light bulb, 'not a white guy named Edison'

• Joe Biden said a black man invented the light bulb, 'not a white guy named [Thomas] Edison' on Thursday
  • Biden gave a speech to community leaders in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after meeting privately with the family of Jacob Blake
  • Biden may be referring to Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man who worked with light bulb inventor Thomas Edison and improved his carbon filaments
  • During the speech, Biden also quipped the audience 'will shoot me' if he continued talking about his tax policies 
  • Jacob Blake, 29, was shot seven times in the back on August 23 by law enforcement  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8696923/Joe-Biden-claims-black-man-invested-light-bulb-not-white-guy-named-Edison.html

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's literally telling people to commit voter fraud by voting twice....That doesn't concern you?

GO RV, then BV 

Trump's just pointing out what's GOING TO HAPPEN, he's not asking Democrat voters to vote twice, we all know a great many of them who can get away with this will do so.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Joe Biden makes bizarre false claim that a black man invented the light bulb, 'not a white guy named Edison'

• Joe Biden said a black man invented the light bulb, 'not a white guy named [Thomas] Edison' on Thursday
  • Biden gave a speech to community leaders in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after meeting privately with the family of Jacob Blake
  • Biden may be referring to Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man who worked with light bulb inventor Thomas Edison and improved his carbon filaments
  • During the speech, Biden also quipped the audience 'will shoot me' if he continued talking about his tax policies 
  • Jacob Blake, 29, was shot seven times in the back on August 23 by law enforcement  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8696923/Joe-Biden-claims-black-man-invested-light-bulb-not-white-guy-named-Edison.html

Seriously, why bother with something so meaningless? All you will do with this post is have those other guys point out Trump's missteps... These slip ups mean nothing when our country is collapsing from years of terrible policies

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mikedeason said:

Trump's just pointing out what's GOING TO HAPPEN, he's not asking Democrat voters to vote twice, we all know a great many of them who can get away with this will do so.

No Trump is a business guy who is creating a problem then he will attempt to have the solution... This is business 101..

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Just for the record that is a terrible post and is totally false

I've been in marketing for over 30 years and discovering a problem and presenting the solution is how it works... Think about gutters, or your car, even your doctor who needs to make a boat payment... Find a problem present the solution.. Easy peezy...

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, mikedeason said:

High Dumb Quotient exhibited by Trump haters in this thread.

They are misguided souls.  Joe Biden is going to get Trounced and they know.  Expect more vicious attacks, more lies and more hysteria. 

They failed to state that unemployment numbers were better than expected and Latino’s are voting Trump because of the Rioting and Looting.  They don’t like and either do I. 

They can put lipstick on old Joe but it’s still old feeble minded Joe.

The next lie from the Dems will be Joe is ill and cannot debate Trump.  They will try to substitute Kamala.  

They are very desperate. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I've been in marketing for over 30 years and discovering a problem and presenting the solution is how it works... Think about gutters, or your car, even your doctor who needs to make a boat payment... Find a problem present the solution.. Easy peezy..

Hey Johnny, I’m glad you have a job.  I’m not being sarcastic either, I’m truly glad you have a job

I ran my own business for 36 years so I know what you are saying.  I also was on my town council and worked on the Clinton Campaign in the 90’s.  I wasn’t a person who passed out fliers either.  I was one of the top Campaign people for Texas so I know the playbook and how it works.  

I started this thread and intended it to to showcase the Dem Candidate.  I will continue to showcase who Joe is and in the Future I will leave the bulk of the commentary to others.  

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, mikedeason said:

Trump isn't creating the problemb the Democrats are.  THEY'RE the ones trying to legitimize mail-in (as opposed to absentee) ballots.

Mail in is nothing new... And millions of people including Trump and Biden have been doing it for years... Trump is just trying distract... Let me ask you this... A lot of people are saying this will be a landslide victory... Both sides are claiming a landslide for their candidate. I think it is going to be close and will come down to the Electoral College. If the Electoral College picks Biden are you going to accept it, or claim a conspiracy? It seems whenever the decision comes from the Electoral College, the losing side cries foul... Right now people on the right love the Electoral College and people on the left do not... Do you think that will flop flop if it goes for Biden? I think it will be very interesting either way.... JMHO

• Thanks 1

Mail in voting is different than absentee voting.

The only thing that is the same is the actual mailing in the ballots. 

The flaw with mail in ballots is that they send out ballots for everyone on the voting rolls. Dead people included. 

The best way to beat this is voter I.D. and voting at a polling place. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3