Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SONNY

RAB42

I am alive, I want to thank everyone for there warm words of kindness. I have been enjoying my summer with my kids, and am in disbelief by how flat out stupid the iraqi and u.s governments are. It completely baffles me that our government has been so insanely lazy when it comes to the goi situation in iraq, this country has cost us many many lives and billions upon trillions of dollars and our government realy has done nothing to right the situation. I do believe that this will rv and we will get paid like we all hope, and the companies that I have spoken of with these iraqi contracts have not been paid, and have been told to hang tight, that iraq is in the final stages of righting this ship. I have stuck my neck out there 4-5 times on dates that I have heard that were possible rv dates, and I believed in those dates, and I want to say I am sorry that those dates have not worked out, I never put anything out there that I didnt believe in. The situation that we are dealing with is a tricky one, as many of you already know, the people in charge of iraq are truly the dumbest idiots in the world, they have canceled meetings that were set to scheudule meetings. Sorry to go on a little rant here, but this whole situation is very, very sad and imo the u.s government is just as much to blame as the iraqi's, we are supposed to be the rock, and obama (who I sadly voted for) is the weakest leader we have ever had. I still hear alot of info out of the middle east, and they are still in total belief that this could still happen anytime, we all have to remember that iraq only releases news they want us to know, and it very seldomly is the truth (they are a government run media) and what they want us to know is confusion, and contradicting information. HANG IN THERE EVERYONE.

Thanks Sonny! Don't be discouraged...we all are, but I'm a believer that God is in control...not Iraqi gov or lack there of or Prez O- for whom I also voted. I still stand by that decision although I don't agree w/ all that he has done. You have to remember, we have to remember, that we all have limited purvue regardless of our intel. So, keep the faith b/c God will make this happen just when it is supposed to and to our benefit! Believe that!

Peace :)

...iraq only releases news they want us to know, and it very seldomly is the truth (they are a government run media) and what they want us to know is confusion, and contradicting information. ..

And that, my friends, is the epitome of what the "RV Matrix" is. I'm ready to take whatever color pill will allow us to see the RV...

Sonny1 - Dude, don't be a stranger.

Thanks for the update Sonny1...greatly appreciated, and while I did not vote for O, I am in agreement with you, he is so far the most incompetent and weak president our country has ever had...anyways, keep the faith and have fun with those kids!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post RAB42 - Good to hear from you sonny1 - at the time you proposed the date, I for one know you believed in that date. All along though I also realized that we are dealing with iraq and not just the iraqi people because if that were just the case I believe they would have long since had a government and the RV would have been long since over with. It is these selfish politicians that are at fault for all that has and will go on in iraq. As far as voting for Obama - Yes! we all know that was a big mistake now. He was elected so guess what - you were only among a great number, (in fact the majority of the U.S. citizens), that voted for him and now, are very disappointed in our current President. Many have opened their eyes to what he has done to this country - sadly there are still many out there that would still vote for him today. Those are the people that I am worried about - for their blinders may never come off.

Good to see you back.

• Upvote 6

Thanks Sonny, You are a stand-up guy, and you are still the only one of the people that give predictions that has come back every time and said I'm sorry it didn't work out. This is Iraq,.we all know that. At least the ones with any sense know they can't make a decision about anything.. Still you care and any date you gave you really believed in it. In my book you are the best, because you care about this family here, and how this effects us. Thanks, Sonny.

• Upvote 1

Well, I must say that is some real good insight to this fella. From my recollection, Sonny has always owned up after predictions and fessed up that it had come to him on good authority. To apologize for any stress it may have cause shows he is a bigger man as a result in my book. If you dont like it, well you need your arse whooped.

Hee hee hee.

go RV!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Sonny... Oh and on the voting for Obama thing.... one can only "HOPE" we learn from our mistakes! :):):)

Nice to have you back!

Kingfish

dont feel bad on the oboma thing i voted for carter(my first vote ever) just never let it happen again lol

my son will cast his first vote for pres in 2012 and it will not be for O

• Upvote 2

sonny1, is there a small crack in your Armour my friend? I know we banter back and forth about Ch#7 and both have differing opinions about whether its a requirement or not, and I strongly support you and your Intel, but I would love to do a butt wiggle and say ..... "Yes, I was right !!! "

Have a great summer on behalf of all here at the site, I will have a Dr. Pepper for you. :D

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"...the companies that I have spoken of with these iraqi contracts have not been paid, and have been told to hang tight, that iraq is in the final stages of righting this ship. "

Thanks Sonny! That's exactly what I wanted to know...what those companies were told about being paid when it didn't happen by 7/26 like they were promised. I guess we all just "hang tight" then and enjoy these last few weeks of summer :D

sonny thankyou for your words? what really impresses me is most people who voted for o make many excuses for him such as he is only trying to fix previous pres mistakes? hello to the people that use that one?But sonny admits his mistakes and moves on? maby we can all learn something here. tks again sonny

Thank you Sonny. Sure was good to see back in our life on this investment. We are all in this together and hoping for it to happen soon. Iraq is so unsettled until no one can really predict what is true or false. Thanks again.