Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AmirTsarfati: Special Middle East Update Part 2

Synopsis

Israel to Begin Testing Drug from Japan in Battle Against COVID-19

Israel has received a shipment of the Japanese drug ‘Avigan’ as they combat the global pandemic of COVID-19; China has seen good results from the drug created by Japan’s Fujifilm Holding Corp.

After having successful test runs in China regarding the battle against COVID-19, the Japanese drug known as Avigan has made its way to Israel for further testing. The first shipment arrived on Monday according to Israel’s Foreign Ministry.

The tests have revealed that his drug is effective in the early stages of COVID-19. Avigan is considered to be a flu-treating drug. Pending the Health Ministry’s approval, Israel is expected to test approximately 80 patients with the drug in Beersheva, Hadassah, Sourasky, and Tiverya. According to Professor Ran Nir-Paz in Hadassah, “The medicine is being used in the frontlines of care in Japan. The goal of Israeli research is to examine if the medicine is effective for this indication.”

In addition to the hospitals in various locations, researchers at the Hebrew University will be taking a deeper look into Avigan as well.

April 6th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/israel-to-begin-testing-drug-from-japan-in-battle-against-covid-19/

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Report – More Accusations that Iran is Concealing the True Death Toll from COVID-19

The Islamic Republic of Iran is facing more scrutiny over their reported number of deaths from the coronavirus; A German news outlet has suggested a much higher rate of casualties; Israeli intelligence also believes the authentic numbers are being concealed.

Scrutiny regarding the authenticity of the death report coming out of Iran is continuing to surface as the German newspaper, Die Welt, highlighted more concerns over the weekend. Being cited by The Jerusalem Post, the German newspaper made several arguments as to how the numbers are being hidden from the world.

While Iran is currently reporting over 3,400 deceased, the article from the German newspaper suggests that it is likely well over 10,000. Putting the death rate 4-5 times higher than the official Iranian report, it reads, “The number of corona deaths in Iran is many times higher than the authorities there have previously admitted… the death toll passed the 10,000 mark about 10 days ago when Iran officially reported slightly more than 2,000 deaths.”

One primary argument being presented by Die Welt is that Iran’s chief judge, Ebrahim Raisi, has demanded that numerous deaths be attributed to other illnesses or things like heart failure as a means of altering the numbers. Raisi is also reported to be a potential replacement for Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei. In addition to the report, Israeli intelligence also believes that Iran is concealing the honest death toll.

The unofficial Iranian Human Rights Monitor (IRAN HRM) has claimed that the number well exceeds 15,000 and likely even 16,000 at this point. While satellite images from March reveal mass graves being prepared near Qom, Iran, IRAN HRM tweeted a video of another large grave being created near Tehran in early April.

April 8th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/report-more-accusations-that-iran-is-concealing-the-true-death-toll-from-covid-19/

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Iraqi President Calls on Intelligence Chief to Form Government After al-Zurfi Withdraws Candidacy

Iraqi President Barham Salih taps intelligence chief Mustafa al-Kadhimi as the new Prime Minister-designate; Adnan al-Zurfi withdraws candidacy after revealing failure to form a government.

Last week, Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zurfi informed President Barham Salih that he had formed a government and was prepared to meet with parliament and gain their approval. US-backed al-Zurfi was met by several protestors and opposition from Shi’ite parties within parliament, accusing him of being an asset for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Despite claiming he could form a government, al-Zurfi withdrew his name this week, resulting in President Salih appointing intelligence chief Mustafa al-Kadhimi as the new Prime Minister-designate. According to at least one source, there was significant inter-governmental conflict with the appointment of al-Zurfi which may have played a role in his withdrawal.

Regardless, reports state that he was actually unable to form a government despite his original claim, leading to the appointment of al-Kadhimi. He will have 30 days to assemble a government, which is likely to happen as he will have the support of the Shi’ite parties who played a role in blocking al-Zurfi.

April 9th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/iraqi-president-calls-on-intelligence-chief-to-form-government-after-al-zurfi-withdraws-candidacy/

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

Even MORE ISIS Casualties Compliment THEE Rooskers!!!

ISIS Carries Out Surprise Attack in Homs Province; Russian Response Kills Several Militants

Islamic State militants attacked the town of al-Sukhna on Thursday; Russian and Syrian response killed at least 20 ISIS militants; ISIS still managed to enter the town and gain a foothold; Report of Russian aircraft being destroyed in separate attack.

On Thursday, al-Sukhna was caught off guard when militants belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) unleashed an attack, seeking to infiltrate the central Syrian town located within the Homs province. The militants are reported to have killed at least 25 Syrian pro-government fighters in the process.

In response, Russian fighter jets and pro-government Syrian forces killed a reported 22 ISIS militants. Despite the devastating response attack from the Russians, the militants still managed to gain a foothold throughout the town. Al-Sukhna is a town that was captured from ISIS back in 2017 by forces belonging to the Assad regime.

This is the deadliest attack involving ISIS to take place since December 2019 when ISIS killed over 15 people, some civilians, near Homs, Syria. Thursday’s exchange of attacks left nearly 50 people dead.

Additionally, there are reports of a separate strike that took place at the T4 airbase in Syria that led to the destruction of three fighter jets belonging to the Russians; two Sukhoi SU-24 and one Sukhoi SU-22. It’s reported that this attack came via UAV.

April 10th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/isis-carries-out-surprise-attack-in-homs-province-russian-response-kills-several-militants/

image.thumb.png.70af7739c8098935013a5a4e8ad0a795.png

https://www.google.com/maps/place/As+Sukhnah,+Syria/@34.5110107,38.9326713,7z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x153976c5cc049937:0xcdb1a2b9dadc1ed0!8m2!3d34.8856141!4d38.8754225

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Maybe a current or future post event consideration for investment purposes for this or other opportunities in Israel???!!!

Israel’s ‘Slinger’ Aims to Enhance the Tennis Abilities of Athletes Around the World

Israeli start-up sports-tech company ‘Slinger’ is providing a practical solution to tennis players around the world; Slinger: Slinger Bag allows you to simply and easily control the launch speed and the launch frequency of the balls using two customizable dials.

Athletes are always on the hunt for something that will enhance their abilities and take them to the next level. Not only is Israel notorious for successful start-up companies, but in the last decade, they’ve had over 100 sport technology companies find their beginnings. ‘Slinger’ has been produced over the last three years and is grabbing the attention of many.

In an extremely informative interview with The Jerusalem Post, Slinger Chief Marketing Officer Juda Honickman revealed what led the founder, Joe Kalfa, to the decision to pursue this unique device. Growing up playing tennis and getting to experience a tennis ball launcher, he believes every tennis player should have this opportunity. What makes his device different is the fact that it’s accessible, affordable, and portable.

Both their vision and their mission are the first items you’ll see on their website, which read:

Vision: To stimulate increased participation across all ball sports by making these sports more accessible for players and fans, irrespective of age or ability.

Mission: To innovate, design and develop portable, affordable ball launchers, and other practice equipment solutions for all ball sports.

Their launcher will accommodate all tennis balls with the exception of Stage 3 Foam balls as of right now and takes no more than 4 hours to be fully charged. Additionally, the athlete can change the speed, feed rate, and launch angle, enabling the tennis player to practice in a variety of ways.

Honickman stated in his interview, “All the greatest ideas provide a solution to a problem. The Slinger Bag is no exception. Slinger Bag is the answer to an age-old problem in tennis, enabling players to go to the courts, hit quality balls without the need of a partner, wherever, whenever. Just like the way that golfers head to the driving range, this was the first time ever that something similar was available to the regular tennis player.”

He would also explain that the idea for a tennis bag with a built-in ball launcher was conceived while Slinger Founder Joe Kalfa was struggling to set up a stationary launcher at a club one day. The Slinger bag can hold over 140 tennis balls along with the launcher and the athlete’s other tennis accessories.

The idea came about in 2016, an initial prototype was completed in 2017, they launched their beyond successful Kickstarter campaign in 2018, and made it to the international market by 2019, which includes the United States. When they released the bag on Kickstarter, they reached their $25,000 goal in less than 45 minutes! They would go on to sell $1 million in bags over the next four months before transitioning from Kickstarter to Indiegogo.

After their beyond successful Kickstarter campaign, Joe Kalfa made an extremely strategic business/promotional move by connecting with former CEO of Prince, Mike Ballardie, who has been able to market Slinger on a whole new level. Ballardie would eventually become their Chief Executive Officer in 2019.

Honickman would continue his interview with The Jerusalem Post stating, “The most rewarding moment of this entire endeavor has been seeing the idea bounce into life. Like any startup or product launch, it requires blood, sweat and tears – and it’s often a time of high risk. So, seeing all of the hard work come to fruition and now watching tennis players across the world use the Slinger Bag on the court for practice and drill, it is certainly the moment when it all becomes worthwhile.”

He would also explain how a device like this has so many ramifications for the seasoned athlete who can now train on their own without having to depend on anyone else.

While the company is founded by Israelis, it is now based in the US with branches in Canada, the UK, and Israel. And while the project began in the mind of a tennis player who was thinking of all tennis players, Slinger intends to dominate the market by producing something for pickleball and other forms of tennis.

As of April 8, 2020, Slinger has now reached the second largest tennis market in the world after partnering with Globeride Inc.

April 11th, 2020|Articles

https://beholdisrael.org/israels-slinger-aims-to-enhance-the-tennis-abilities-of-athletes-around-the-world/

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Buh Bye Hezblah Commander al-Kawtharani!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:

!!!BOOM!!!

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

Pretty sure the Israeli Mossad has an "accurate" "file" AND "tracking" "system" ON THIS IDIOT.

Further, pretty sure the $10 Million WILL BE "successfully" "claimed" "shortly"!!!

$10 Million Being Offered by the US for Information on Hezbollah Commander al-Kawtharani

The United States offers millions of dollars for information on Sheikh Mohammad al-Kawtharani; Al-Kawtharani is said to have had close ties to former General Qassem Soleimani; The US believes he’s directly involved with the coordination of Iranian-backed militias throughout Iraq.

Good Friday – The United States has offered $10 million for information regarding Hezbollah Commander Sheikh Mohammad al-Kawtharani. The US believes that he’s directly involved with Iranian-backed militias inside of Iraq.

The US State Department believes he has “taken over some of the political coordination of Iran-aligned paramilitary groups.” Additionally, al-Kawtharani had very close ties with former Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) General Qassem Soleimani, who the US killed in an airstrike back in early January that was carried out by an unmanned air vehicle(s) (UAV).

The State Department continued, “In this capacity, he facilitates the actions of groups operating outside the control of the Government of Iraq that have violently suppressed protests, attacked foreign diplomatic missions, and engaged in wide-spread organized criminal activity.”, which was, in essence, the work of Soleimani.

According to Iraqi and Muslim sources, al-Kawtharani has been the primary facilitator Iranian-backed militias in Iraq until the IRGC designates an Iranian replacement for Soleimani.

Hezbollah was named a terrorist organization by the US State Department in 1997 and al-Kawtharani was identified as a terrorist in 2013.

April 11th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/10-million-being-offered-by-the-us-for-information-on-hezbollah-commander-al-kawtharani/

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Bye-Bye NIV

Thank You for posting the video, JMartin1145.

I can not comment on what is going on in New York City where David Wilkerson is far more experienced. I can remember Run Baby Run and Nicky Cruz's new birth in God The Son Jesus Christ.

Run, baby, run : Cruz, Nicky : Free Download, Borrow, and ...

The conversation about the content of the video is much deeper than what can be noted openly in the forum here.

I do not think I heard any references to the NIV in the video. I do not advocate any specific translation into the English Language, or any other language for that matter, while I do advocate asking God The Holy Spirit to reveal the TRUTH of the Scriptures that, in my opinion, directly leads to looking at other translations into the English language with the appropriate notations for the origins and the purpose of the translation.

I like to use www.biblegateway.com that has a plethora of translations in the English language and many other languages.

What I would hope is Believers In God The Son Jesus Christ would understand the necessity of the relationship with God The Son Jesus Christ does mean HIS cross not made up or defined by others - even believers in God The Son Jesus Christ.

The issue is the make up of the cross with the timing thereof to be solely determined by God The Son Jesus Christ for the individual believer. God The Holy Spirit reveals to the individual believer what it is and the timing. The outcome is not known to the individual believer whereas the cross and it's timing is under the sole discretion of God The Holy Spirit who I believe always points the individual believer and those in the circle of the individual believer to the work of God The Son Jesus Christ's completed work on the cross with the corresponding work of the cross in the individual believer.

Zechariah 4:6 New International Version (NIV)

So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.

Philippians 3:7-21 New International Version (NIV)

But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in[a] Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. 10 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Following Paul’s Example

15 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. 16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

17 Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do. 18 For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. 20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Footnotes:

1. Philippians 3:9 Or through the faithfulness of

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

An interesting point on trade in the Near East passing through the Valley Of Jezreel starting at 3:14 through 3:55. With the potential for Africa land trade coming on line and the land trade from China to Europe and back reestablished in the future, it is likely not a stretch to see how the Valley of Jezreel, surrounded by Mt. Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Nazareth, and Mt. Tabor is the setting for Armageddon.

Revelation 16:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

No U2 Tube yet....................................................

https://beholdisrael.org/living-on-the-edge-of-armageddon/

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

United States Senators Praise Israeli Medical and Technological Expertise in Bipartisan Research Bill

Two United States senators have proposed a bill that would put research funding in place between Israel and the United States; Israel is seen as a powerhouse when it comes to technology.

With the goal of conducting top-level research in the realms of science and technology amid the ongoing global battle against COVID-19, two United States senators have proposed a bipartisan bill that would provide funding for joint-research between Israel and the United States.

shutterstock_180292499.jpg

Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Senator Chris Coons (D-Delaware) have proposed this bill that would make way for $12 million in funding to be provided in the next relief bill “to enhance partnerships between companies in the United States and Israel to develop innovative medical projects aimed at detecting, treating, and curing COVID-19.”, according to their shared statement.

$12 million may initially sound like a significant amount of money, but if you were to review the current relief bill, you’ll find numerous areas where hundreds of millions of dollars were allotted.

So, the question is, why Israel?

It’s no mystery that Israel is revered as a technological powerhouse. Items such as sensors, artificial intelligence, microchips, monitoring, etc., are no stranger to Israel and will unquestionably be relied upon in future research. According to the Bloomberg Innovation Index, Israel ranked the fifth most innovative country in the world in 2019; a country that is approximately the size of New Jersey.

With the United States being the world superpower that it is, it’s quite fascinating that they’d rather invest $12 million into research with Israel than any other country on the planet at such a time as this.

In his portion of the statement, Senator Cruz claimed, “I’ve long said that China poses the most significant, long-term geopolitical threat to the United States. Our dependence on China for life-saving medications and treatments is deeply problematic. Israel is not only our friend and ally, but also a global leader in medicine with which we already cooperate on exactly those issues. I’m proud to push forward to ensure both American and Israeli companies can work together to develop cures and treatments to defeat COVID-19.”

Senator Coons also added, “The United States and Israel are world leaders in the medical technology industry, and it is in the interest of all Americans, Israelis, and the rest of the world that we work together to fight COVID-19. This virus knows no borders, and our bill underscores the importance of international collaboration in the face of a truly global pandemic.”

image.gif.21bdc95f0149af8c77fef0f11d00d684.gif

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) also issued a tweet, showing gratitude to the senators that read, “Israel is a world leader in medical innovation. Today, @SenTedCruz and @ChrisCoons announced a bipartisan effort to enhance U.S.-Israel medical partnerships aimed at combating #COVID19. These partnerships will greatly benefit Americans.”

The US is dealing with over 675,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases compared to Israel’s near 13,000.

The Success of Israel Comes from the God of Israel

Not only is Israel highly-esteemed as a giant in the technology world, but even more recently, Forbes recently ranked the Jewish State as the no.1 safest place to be amid countries that have been afflicted by the coronavirus.

The success of the Jewish State comes from none other than the God who put them back in their land. After being driven out of the land for nearly 2,000 years, the Lord restored them in the 20th century (1948). Amazingly enough, He said He would do so through the prophet Ezekiel some 2,500 years ago! Though driven from the land as a consequence of disobedience to God, the Lord said He would sovereignly restore them one day – not because of anything good in them, but because of His faithful character. Not only did God promise to restore them, but He promised to make them flourish in the land; such results the world has been witness to now for over 70 years.

In the end, it’s no mystery as to why Israel is beaming like they are today. God said they would and He is responsible for it. Not only do they have an outstanding relationship with the US, but Israel is even partnering with former enemies like Egypt and Jordan when it comes to oil trade.

Taking it another step further, God revealed another aspect to this promise:

His intention for the world to see Him for who He is through His dealings with Israel as a nation.

In his relationship with Israel, we find that God is consistent in His justice, mercy, compassion, sovereignty, and unconditional love.

If this isn’t enough, it gets even better. God isn’t just going to make them flourish in the land. One day, He’s also going to spiritually restore His chosen nation.

Ezekiel 36:26-32
“Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. “You will live in the land that I gave to your forefathers; so you will be My people, and I will be your God. “Moreover, I will save you from all your uncleanness; and I will call for the grain and multiply it, and I will not bring a famine on you. “I will multiply the fruit of the tree and the produce of the field, so that you will not receive again the disgrace of famine among the nations. “Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and your abominations. “I am not doing this for your sake,” declares the Lord GOD, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel!”

• Thanks 2

Israel Set to Reopen Economy on Sunday After Weeks of Closures

The Israeli government has approved a process to reopen the economy as of Thursday; This approval includes manufacturing, trade, and other services.

On Thursday, the Israeli government approved a motion to reopen the economy beginning with businesses that pertain to manufacturing, trade, and other services. This comes after weeks of closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was involved in this approval process, stressing the need to get things going in a safe and cautious manner.

Israeli Defense Minister Naftali Bennett has stressed the urgency of reopening the economy as soon as possible and has even provided some of the specific health requirements that each business will be required to abide by including temperature checks, 6-foot distance between workers, protective face masks, and a specific sanitary work zone for people over the age of 50.

These businesses will be able to open at 100% functional capacity as long as they can abide by the health measures.

Businesses such as shopping malls and open-air markets will remain closed until further notice, but the reopening of the economy, in general, is a positive sign.

April 18th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/israel-set-to-reopen-economy-on-sunday-after-weeks-of-closures/

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

On 4/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, Synopsis said:

6.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Idaho, USA; Felt in Surrounding States

A 6.5 magnitude earthquake surprises the region north of Boise, Idaho, on Tuesday evening; Reports that the quake was felt as far away as Helena, Montana, and Salt Lake City, Utah.

Rural Idaho, USA, was surprised on Tuesday evening by a 6.5 magnitude earthquake that struck near the town of Stanley which is located approximately 130 miles northeast of Boise. Early reports did not indicate any injuries.

Effects from the earthquake are reported to have been experienced as far away as Helena, Montana (330 miles), and Salt Lake City, Utah (350 miles). People in Montana reported shaking objects on the walls as well as other moving objects in the house. One resident from Missoula, Montana, Andy Cross, shared that while they were working on their weekly Bible study, the stool he was sitting on began to shake as well as the rest of the house, lasting for about 10 seconds.

One resident of Stanley, Idaho, explained how he could actually hear the roar of the earthquake and thought it was the wind at first but he realized what it was when everything began to shake.

It’s reported that an earthquake of this magnitude only takes place every 3-4 decades in this region of the US. The last one occurred in 1983 (7.0) which caused significant damage and killed two youth.

According to the National Earthquake Information Center (NEIC), there are approximately 20,000 earthquakes annually worldwide (mostly smaller) and about 55 per day. The month of March recorded 341 earthquakes worldwide with only two of them being 5.0 or higher.

Earthquakes in Various Places

Matthew 24:3-8
As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. “You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. “But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.”

Jesus spoke of earthquakes in various places as one aspect of “the beginning of birth pangs” during his discourse on the Mount of Olives located east of Jerusalem. There’s no question that earthquakes have been taking place throughout history. What makes the number of earthquakes in various places even more interesting today is the lesson Jesus used next in his discourse; the parable of the fig tree. Throughout scripture, the fig tree represents the nation of Israel. Beginning in verse 32, Jesus explained to His followers that the blooming of the fig tree (the nation of Israel) would be the telling sign of where the world is on the biblical timeline.

In 1948, the world witnessed the rebirth of the nation of Israel. Now the world is witnessing them flourish in the land God has given them. We are the generation that is witnessing the signs Jesus spoke of as well as the blossoming of the nation of Israel. According to Jesus, when we see these things, we should know He is “near, right at the door.”

April 1st, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/6-5-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-idaho-usa-felt-in-surrounding-states/

I am wondering if this is a weapon being used. Iran has had some earthquakes, too. Sure, earthquakes are naturally occurring whereas the location and timing may be odd.

Go Moola Nova!

They are blowing up the DUMB’s used for human trafficking. The tunnels are all over the place. Saving the children. 🙌🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, luvalife said:

They are blowing up the DUMB’s used for human trafficking.

Wtf - Define Dumb ? :blink:

image.jpeg.a45ffef8f75c8dab370f5685f8d9e054.jpeg

Do U Mean Like ‘Investing In A Middle East Currency’ Dumb ? :o 

(DUMB - Deep Underground Military Bases) - And Yes I Had To Look It Up ..... For U ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, luvalife said:

They are blowing up the DUMB’s used for human trafficking. The tunnels are all over the place. Saving the children. 🙌🏻

:twothumbs: Hope So!!!, LuvALife, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Hopefully, the Deep Do Do State is ALL in the Deep Underground Military Bunkers (DUMBs), TOO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

On 4/19/2020 at 3:33 PM, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Define Dumb ? :blink:

image.jpeg.a45ffef8f75c8dab370f5685f8d9e054.jpeg

Do U Mean Like ‘Investing In A Middle East Currency’ Dumb ? :o 

(DUMB - Deep Underground Military Bases) - And Yes I Had To Look It Up ..... For U ...

:D  :D  :D 

That Sloth is a genius compared to us.  

• Haha 3

I think the whole video is worth the watch/listen. For Corona Bologna Virus information, start at 24:15.

The Corona Bologna Virus is NOT the REAL Deal. It IS the agenda being pushed on the masses.

Egregious the agenda being promoted to include more wide spread abortions up to birth, even for gender selection and for correctable physical conditions, through our Legislatures.

China may WISH THEY HAD NEVER DONE THIS WHEN IT IS ALL OVER WITH DUE TO THE BACKLASH OF OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING The United States Of America, PULLING OUT OF AND NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH CHINA!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2