Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Trump Christmas with ill will to all

YOUR, JoeB, INCREDIBLE hypocrisy baiting AND Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces (“small” “minded” “people”) “aligned” “beliefs” AND “attitudes” “place” YOU ENTIRELY IN THEE “group” OF THEE American Association of Retarted People.

YOUR, JoeB, pathological lying AND YOUR incredible evil LIES, DENIES, DEFLECTS, AND BLAMES OTHERS FOR YOUR, JoeB’s, ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS.

Pretty Sure YOUR, JoeB, Fellow American Association of Retarted People WILL BE “along” “shortly” TO JOIN IN WITH YOUR, JoeB, “sentiments” AND “keyboard” “combatant” “battle” “tactics”.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

WAPO - Fake News, Fake Media, Fake Narrative “agglomerate” OF Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces (small” “minded” “people”).

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump’s actions HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MISCONSTRUED BY THEE Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces (small” “minded” “people”) AND USED AS A BASIS FOR THEIR STUPIDITY AND TRAITOROUS BEHAVIORS.

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to A Trump Christmas with ill will to all
4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The human mind is very similar to the computer, garbage in garbage out. 💡

Surely agreed on that one...

Merry Christmas  to you, LGD ( and everybody else here on DV..... left, right, center, far-left, far-right, far-center)

We're all brothers and sisters after all......Aren't we? I hope so at least.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Who are you referring to?

Your first post of this thread came after the offending post...forgive me for figuring that you would have read it.  With ten total responses in this thread it's not that difficult to find.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

YOUR, JoeB, INCREDIBLE hypocrisy baiting AND Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces (“small” “minded” “people”) “aligned” “beliefs” AND “attitudes” “place” YOU ENTIRELY IN THEE “group” OF THEE American Association of Retarted People.

YOUR, JoeB, pathological lying AND YOUR incredible evil LIES, DENIES, DEFLECTS, AND BLAMES OTHERS FOR YOUR, JoeB’s, ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS

I hate to be the one my Friend, but please let's stop with the name calling. For me it helps to understand that people like JoeB don't actually see themselves as liars. They believe what they believe, and they are entitled to that right. 

In order to bring this section of D.V. back into forum rules we are watching and pushing harder than before. Your ability to communicate what you think is much better than most here and thus something as petty as name calling is way beneath you. 

Just remember, Play Nice. 

• Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I hate to be the one my Friend, but please let's stop with the name calling. For me it helps to understand that people like JoeB don't actually see themselves as liars. They believe what they believe, and they are entitled to that right. 

In order to bring this section of D.V. back into forum rules we are watching and pushing harder than before. Your ability to communicate what you think is much better than most here and thus something as petty as name calling is way beneath you. 

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

SIR, YES, SIR!!!

Instead of "name" "calling" THEE "terms" ARE ACTUAL "condition" "notations".

There REALLY is a common basis THIS Great Nation WAS AND IS FOUNDED ON some believe is non essential and, therefore, disregard and undermine at EVERY "opportunity" ALL IN THEE "name" OF "free" "speech" "mutilating" "freedom" INTO "free" "dumb" WITH "self" "ascribed" "inaccountability" AND "subsequent" "undeterred" "destruction" OF Rule Of Law FOUNDED ON The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights ALL IN THE NAME OF "unity" AND "why" CAN'T WE ALL "just" "get" "along"???!!!

To ALL True The United States Of America Patriots, the past, present, AND future assailments are imperative for combating INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ENEMIES.

So, I, for ONE, stay active and addressing.

I do take issue with self classification of identified "beliefs" AND "actions". THEE "self" "identification" IS "intuitively" "obvious" TO THEE MOST "casual" "observer". Hence, THEE "self" "identification" IS "self" "misconstrued" FOR "personal" "benefit" BY SOME HERE AT DinarVets AND ELSEWHERE, of course.

Instead, day AFTER day AFTER day AFTER day AFTER day, THEE "two" "year" "old" "temper" "tantrum" :bs: PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome AND Progressive Senseless :bs:) assails THEE Most Dignified AT "every" "opportunity".

At least maturity SHOULD lead to honest "self" "assessments". OBVIOUS "select" "posters" "self" "advocate" AND "demonstrate" AND "wear" WITH "self" "ascribed" "honor":

Image result for i may be getting older but i refuse to grow up

Over the years, I have seen the basic premise that any "sincerely" "held" AND/OR consistent "belief" AND/OR "practice" IS "entirely" "acceptable" AND MUST BE EQUALLY ACCEPTED, TOLERATED, AND PROMOTED. ALL the while, THEE Foundation Of THIS Great Nation IS "progressively" "dismantled" AND IS ENTIRELY OBVIOUS TO ALL AT THEE "hands' OF THEE "progressive".

I am NOT targeting You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, with THESE comments while ensuring I expose THEE "sentiments" AND "tactics" OF THEE "contrarians" INTENT ON SILENCING Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense TO DESTROY THIS GREAT NATION ON PURPOSE WHETHER THEY ADMIT IT OR NOT.

This REALLY IS NOT A "debate" BUT AN UNDERMINING AND ATTACK FROM WITHIN.

Nikita Khrushchev NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD AND A CURSORY EXAMINATION OF HIS QUOTES EXPOSE THE NATURE OF THE BATTLE WE ALL AS True The United States Of America Patriots ARE FACING EVEN WITH THEE "contrarians" HERE AT DinarVets.

So, OK, I've said what I want AND need to say so will adhere to what You noted, LadyGrace'sDaddy.

Thank You for Your most esteemed AND valued comments AND input, LadyGrace'sDaddy.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In my opinion, to claim "decency" while using the "R" word in question directly conflicts with each other.....So, Thank You very much for striving to keep the playing field fair and level.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

YOUR, JoeB, pathological lying AND YOUR incredible evil LIES, DENIES, DEFLECTS, AND BLAMES OTHERS FOR YOUR, JoeB’s, ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS.

Pretty Sure YOUR, JoeB, Fellow American Association of Retarted People WILL BE “along” “shortly” TO JOIN IN WITH YOUR, JoeB, “sentiments” AND “keyboard” “combatant” “battle” “tactics”.

WAPO - Fake News, Fake Media, Fake Narrative “agglomerate” OF Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces (small” “minded” “people”).

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump’s actions HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MISCONSTRUED BY THEE Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces (small” “minded” “people”) AND USED AS A BASIS FOR THEIR STUPIDITY AND TRAITOROUS BEHAVIORS.

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Marry Christmas!

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, caddieman said:

Marry Christmas!

View image on Twitter

Yes, WE ALL, AS True The United States Of America Patriots, deeply desire to keep God The Son Jesus Christ AS THEE REAL Reason For Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas ONE AND ALL FOR ALL ETERNITY IN The United States Of America AND EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!

Christ·mas
/ˈkrisməs/
noun

1. the annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church.

Similar:
    Xmas

Noel

Christmastime
    Christmastide
    festive season
    Nativity

Bada Din
    Burra Din
    Chrimbo
    Chrissie
    Yuletide

Yule

Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying: “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”

Luke 2:28-32 NIV

Isaiah 9:1-7 New International Version (NIV)

[a]Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the nations, by the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan—

The people walking in darkness
    have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of deep darkness
    a light has dawned.
You have enlarged the nation
    and increased their joy;
they rejoice before you
    as people rejoice at the harvest,
as warriors rejoice
    when dividing the plunder.
For as in the day of Midian’s defeat,
    you have shattered
the yoke that burdens them,
    the bar across their shoulders,
    the rod of their oppressor.
Every warrior’s boot used in battle
    and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
    will be fuel for the fire.
For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace
    there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
    and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
    with justice and righteousness
    from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
    will accomplish this.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 9:1 In Hebrew texts 9:1 is numbered 8:23, and 9:2-21 is numbered 9:1-20.

Isaiah 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)

13 Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of humans? Will you try the patience of my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you[a] a sign: The virgin[b] will conceive and give birth to a son, and[c] will call him Immanuel.[d]

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 7:14 The Hebrew is plural.
  2. Isaiah 7:14 Or young woman
  3. Isaiah 7:14 Masoretic Text; Dead Sea Scrolls son, and he or son, and they
  4. Isaiah 7:14 Immanuel means God with us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just wanna keep JoeB smiling :wub:

Exactly...So please pretty please....Let's all be good to each other...left, right, center.....Thanks in advance...

Nomore killing/stabbing even verbally your brother man...Nomore hating please...

Let's make 2020 finally different for good...Let's all make this commitment here on DV...Every day....I'm seriously challenging ( in a good way) all of us ( me first)...

Again thanks in advance

Best

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2019 at 4:35 PM, Synopsis said:

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

So, you really think that people should spew that much hate even on Christmas? I really feel sorry for you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

On 12/27/2019 at 2:28 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I hate to be the one my Friend, but please let's stop with the name calling. For me it helps to understand that people like Trump don't actually see themselves as liars. They believe what they believe, and they are entitled to that right. 

I agree. Just corrected one name above... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1