Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Pencil Neck Shifty Schiff

I titled that with the intention  of creating some agitation....you know....."good for the goose....good for the gander."

This Schiff character has a whole load of skeletons rattling around in his Hollywood closet....(his district)......

It's pretty logical for him to go after someone who is about to reveal those Skeletons....I'll start here.....hope others will add......there is a boat load.....

And as always.....do your own research.......   CL

A recorded phone call exists between Adam Schiff and Valerie Jarret, lasting 42 minutes and 13 seconds, that constitute evidence of treason under Article 3, Section 3 of the Constitution.
Documents that the recorded phone call was witnessed by what appear to be 11 people, supposedly fulfilling the requirement of Article 3, Section 3 that two witnesses are available to give testimony to the same overt act that constitutes treason against the United States.

According to a New York Times report published Nov. 9, 2017, André Balazs, known as the creator of the Standard brand of hotels had knowledge, or a part in, Schiff being blackmailed over “a death cover-up” that occurred at the Standard Hotel. Schiff was concerned he might be implicated in a pedophilia ring that was being run out of the hotel.
Is Schiff  “a traitor to our country,” a “leaker” of national security ........

There's enough here to get you started.....who's Valerie Jarret?.....what's the history of the Standard Hotel.....?

And not even mentioned here......Rachel Handler.....who is she?....and what might that connection be?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You guys keep talking about the great reveal.... What? When? Who? How?... did I leave anything out?

B/A

It seems like they are all like big time wrestlers.

They put on a good show and have pizza and beer in back after the show is over.... laugh all night long and do it some more tomorrow.

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

. Schiff was concerned he might be implicated in a pedophilia ring that was being run out of the hotel

First off, Pencil neck is the whistleblower and John Bolton was the leaker that gave Pencil neck the second hand info. That's why the push to keep the whistleblower secret. 

Second,  is it any wonder that pedophilia ALWAYS comes into play with these people. If information on Epstein is to be believed these people who are in office are Satanist and sexual monsters. And that fact is what is creating the total mass hysteria we see today. They know that their secret lives are about to be put on BLAST. 

11 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You guys keep talking about the great reveal.... What? When? Who? How?... did I leave anything out?

B/A

I used to think the same thing. But as I researched the Epstein case I began to realize the depth of all the "ESTABLISHMENT" people's crimes were. These monsters on both sides of the aisle are going down. And it isn't for jaywalking. So YES it takes time and precision coordination to make a difference. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Pencil Neck has Donald wetting his knickers....cussing, throwing childish fits.  The presser with the Finnish President was certainly cringeworthy.  Donald even managed to get gooned by said Fin.

GO RV, then BV 

And what color is the sky in your world 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigwave said:

It seems like they are all like big time wrestlers.

They put on a good show and have pizza and beer in back after the show is over.... laugh all night long and do it some more tomorrow.

I agree bigwave… This is a show just like big time wrestling. They act like they all hate each other in public while they all party together and cash in... This big impeachment show is just a distraction while the banksters, get ready to crash the markets and cash in. JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Maybe not, but your whole world is falling apart :o

Nope....getting better every day, politically speaking.  The rest of my life is same as it ever was, work, chores, lovely wife, etc....life exists outside of trumpland, and certainly outside of fringe twitter land.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nope....getting better every day, politically speaking.  The rest of my life is same as it ever was, work, chores, lovely wife, etc....life exists outside of trumpland, and certainly outside of fringe twitter land.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

You only HATE my Twitter news feeds because they work. And unlike every other media outlet you CAN'T silence them here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You only HATE my Twitter news feeds because they work. And unlike every other media outlet you CAN'T silence them here. 

I don't hate your twitter news feeds.....I just think most of them are pathetic.  Like the one saying Satan is a registered Democrat....and you believe that junk enough to pass it along.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't hate your twitter news feeds.....I just think most of them are pathetic.  Like the one saying Satan is a registered Democrat....and you believe that junk enough to pass it along.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

I believed it was meant as parody. Ya know just like Pencilneck :lol:

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I agree bigwave… This is a show just like big time wrestling. They act like they all hate each other in public while they all party together and cash in... This big impeachment show is just a distraction while the banksters, get ready to crash the markets and cash in. JMHO

B/A

It's so crazy it just might work!   Haha! Unfortunately for us I agree with you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh....like Don the Con, or Trumpkins, or Putin's Peach, or snowflakes....makes sense, carry on.

GO RV, then BV 

When Your entire argument has devolved into name calling and insults and snarky comments, you know you've lost the debate. And you're just attempting to muddy the waters. 

• Thanks 1