Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

1 minute ago, KristiD said:

Yes Navira, I'm hoping, praying, sending postitive vibes, anything I can think of, too!!!  With that beautiful new train station, it just seems right that Iraq should finally bring the RV train into the station, doesn't it?!  

Definitely seems right.  So let it happen 

Parliament announces its agenda next Saturday

Editorial Date: 2019/7/18 19:20 • 179 times read
Parliament announces its agenda next Saturday

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives announced its agenda for Saturday, including consideration of the validity of the membership of some deputies and vote on the law and discuss four projects.
Resized Image
Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1

133106.jpg.670e713ab93d3e70d8e178b0ba4399a8.jpg

2019/07/18 18:20

Parliamentary power: Abdul-Mahdi is obliged to apply the law towards the region and obligate him to pay the oil dues

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/175065/الطاقة-النيابية-عبد-المهدي-ملزم-بتطبيق-القانون-تجاه-الإقليم-وإلزامه-بدفع-المستحقات-النفطية

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: The Committee on oil and energy parliamentary, on Thursday, July 18, 2019, that the House of Representatives will require the government to implement the provisions of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2019 to withhold oil funds from the dues of the financial region, while it indicated that the House of Representatives will host Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the ministers concerned during the days Coming.

"The Federal Budget Law of 2019 included a paragraph by deducting oil money from the dues of the financial region if it does not commit to pay the dues of oil exports," said the head of the committee, Hibet Halbusi, in a press statement. "The deduction will be made according to the prices on the international oil exchange."

He added that "Abdul-Mahdi is obliged to apply the law to the region and obligate him to pay the dues of oil exports or resort to taking money from the dues of the financial region in accordance with the budget law," noting that "the House of Representatives will host Abdul Mahdi and oil ministers Thamer Ghadhban and Finance Fouad Hussein to find out why the region's non-compliance To pay the financial dues of oil exports. "

The MP on the alliance Fath Fadhlawi, Tuesday 16 July 2019, the preparation of the House of Representatives a paragraph within the draft federal budget law for the year 2020 included the deduction of receivables from the oil of the non-Muslim province to the center according to the agreement.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the session next Saturday

20:08 - 18/07/2019

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8

Information / Special ...

MP on the reform coalition Abbas Aliwi, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives will present the candidates of the Office of Financial Supervision and the Central Bank to vote through the session next Saturday.

"The House of Representatives will present the candidates of the Office of Financial Supervision and the Central Bank to vote through the session next Saturday," Aliawi said in a statement to "Information" that "the curricula vitae of the candidates arrived at the House of Representatives several weeks ago."

He added that "the names of candidates for those positions will have the approval of the House of Representatives in full and there are no reservations on them," noting that "the other sessions of the House of Representatives will be presented ambassadors and candidates for independent bodies to vote."

The MP of the alliance of the Raad Hussein, said earlier that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi sent lists of a large part of the private posts that are administered by the House of Representatives, while the parliament will end the vote on those lists before the end of the extension of the second legislative term. End 25 T

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

image.pngVice:

Education candidate will be resolved within the building and demands integration with education attempt to pressure

08:56 - 18/07/2019

Private - Mawazine News
The deputy of the Fath Alliance Fadhil al-Fatlawi, Thursday, that the candidate of the Ministry of Education will be resolved within the construction coalition, while noting that the demands of the Ministry's support of the Ministry of Higher Education, an attempt to pressure the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
Al-Fattalawi said in an interview with Al-Mawazin News that after the rejection of the former candidates of the Ministry of Education nominated by Khamis Al-Khanjar, there is an agreement that the candidate of the ministry will be resolved within the building coalition, noting that "this will be before the beginning of the next legislative term of the House of Representatives "He said.
He added that "there are claims came out of the House of Representatives to integrate education in the Ministry of Higher Education and are attempts to pressure Abdul Mahdi to resolve the candidate," noting that "the Ministry of Education is important and Abdulmahdi resolve its candidate, especially with the proportion of the large failure in the examinations of the third medium."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Wow...wow...the news bro. The agenda is out today which I said it would be....wow...just wow with the news bro...they got edu on a lockdown...now they are gonna vote on the financial supervision n the gov of CBI THIS sat....let's go bros...

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Wow...wow...the news bro. The agenda is out today which I said it would be....wow...just wow with the news bro...they got edu on a lockdown...now they are gonna vote on the financial supervision n the gov of CBI THIS sat....let's go bros...

Navira, what are they doing with the education minister exactly? Hard for my little mind to understand it..

Edited by GregHi

6 minutes ago, navira said:

What are your thoughts on all of it...

9 minutes ago, navira said:

Cheers bro let’s go 

Hey GH, they are not leaving that building until they resolve the minister of edu...and I strongly believe they will merge the edu with the high edu which is what they demanded on....wow bro, this is really happening

That is the way I am seeing it too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

let's see:

IMF consultation for article 8 acceptance

Vote sat on financial supervision n CBI gov

Stocks offer start on sunday from insurance comp. distributed to all 3 banks.

Minister of edu on a lockdown until they merge the two into one

Rate change thereafter

Supp. Budget distributed on all provinces

Start reconstructions 

We are off to the banks.

Let's go bros....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, navira said:

let's see:

Rate change thereafter

Start reconstructions 

We are off to the banks.

Let's go bros....

Are you in the camp  of possibly this weekend?

let's see:

Rate change thereafter

Start reconstructions 

We are off to the banks.

Let's go bros....

I'm still feeling really good about this weekend bro!  Excited to see the list of things you mentioned especially Saturday voting and the IMF consultation!!  Thanks for keeping my spirits up man.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, navira said:

Cranman, I have always been in the camp for any time any day cause of all the great news I have seen....cheers bros....let's go

Can't do this weekend. I have soccer match to play.....lol!! 😂.

• Haha 7