Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Just now, navira said:

Agree my friendnemy....see....yota n I can get along....let's go iraq...yota, u n I can be great friends ...wish to celebrate this rv one day with u and all dvers here n all bros...cheers bros n all

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I'm in favor of that statement, you have been saying this for quite sometime. One day hopefully it make a move, so we all can move on...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thank you!! Your Intelligence an Dictation which doesn't go unnoticed by me an few more DV'ers appreciated you.... Have a Great Weekend...

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Kudo, Yota, The Kudo To You AS WELL AND You Are VERY Appreciated!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting and newsworthy in MHO. Did not see it posted elsewhere but, I don't have a link.  if it has been posted,  I am sorry about that

pp

BAGHDAD / The deputy of the alliance of Samer Mdar Azerjawi, Saturday, that the next parliament session will be held after two weeks, between it will see the passing of lists containing the names of special grades.

Azerjawi said in a press statement, "There is a difference of views within the Council The deputies on the preliminary list sent by the government to end the work of the Agency for six positions and special positions, "explaining that" the differences between the Prime Minister and the blocks that led to the resolution of a few of these grades and requires the Constitution in Article (61) V / b - c vote of the House of Representatives ambassadors Special grade holders, chief of staff and aide "The extension will give the blocs and the prime minister another opportunity to agree on the resolution of more than (5000) degrees and a special director-general administered by proxy in the Iraqi government," noting that "The new list will come in the existing legislative term."

On how to address the legal impasse that requires the suspension of the powers of people who run their positions by proxy, the representative of the province of Maysan, saying that "the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers adopted in its new columns on the amendment contained in the budget law, Implementation of this law from the date of 30/6 " The MP said that the addition of this paragraph will eliminate this gap in the file agencies and therefore after the completion of the vote on the amendment of the budget law by the House of Representatives will be their actions (agencies) legal and correct.

"He added that" the next session of Parliament in the current legislative term will be what After the next week, where will witness the vote on the amendment of the budget law and pass the first and second lists of positions and sites that are administered by proxy.

"The House of Representatives has raised the hearing on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 to another notice after it included interventions not to give the government a specific period to resolve the issue of positions by proxy To allow them to choose candidates with the importance of speeding the government to resolve the file in a neutral and full and send the names to the House of Representatives.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Well, this seems to be one of yhose threads that I start reading and think: "what did I miss?"...

In the meantime, thanks for all the comments and input (at least through page 1 which is how far I read)....

Thanks 6dly410 for the post which apparently created a stir...

And thanks Yota691, for all the posts you have continued to relentlessly make over the years, and for the all the other work you do aa a MOD- which is extremely undeunrecognized

I personLly believe MODs are definitely required on sites that have as many members as DV does, and that the job would be challenging because the work has to be maintained objevtively and fairly. (which is an even more challenging a task when one  considers the number of conflicting views and personalities that a site like DV has...)...

Go RV!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro...somone here is not happy that iam ignoring him hahaha...lets go

Just let it go navira please. I can honestly say that yota hates this part of his job, but he has to do it as per site rules.

He does not and will not single any one person to attack for no reason. I have had discussions with yota as well but I do find him to be fair and understanding.

Lets just move on and enjoy the possibility on an RV around the next corner.

pp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1