Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Thank you pp.  I’ve gone completely the other way now.  Very health conscious.  The late 60’s and early 70’s was a dark time for me.   I got through it and got rid of about 99% of my demons from the VIet Nam era.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

German Ambassador: Siemens will sign next week the first phase with Iraq

The German ambassador to Iraq Cyril Nun said on Thursday that Siemens will sign the first phase contract with the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity next week to establish two 800-megawatt stations.

"Siemens will sign a contract next week with the Ministry of Electricity for the first phase of the road map to supply Iraq with electricity," said Noun in an exclusive interview with Alsumaria channel. "The contract will include the construction of two 800-megawatt power plants

He added that "German companies feel comfortable during their work in Iraq," noting that "companies are engaged in many activities, whether in the field of energy and energy infrastructure, hospitals and other projects." "The government has granted 1.5 billion euros for the reconstruction of the cities it destroyed," he said. "The German government has also granted 500,000 euros as a loan to this effect."   Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced on Tuesday (April 30, 2019) the signing of four agreements with Siemens, a German company, worth 14 billion dollars. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2