Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I notice RonScarpa and others post from a dinar site all the time.  EVERY SINGLE DAY

Ron not telling anyone to go anywhere. Ron not providing links, as you an couple others have done. Pretty simple rules as you stated

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Anyone with half a brain

can follow. You don't believe some of that stuff do you, after years of the same ole, day after day with another excuse to follow!!

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, navira said:

He can't handle the fact that we are now famous hahaha...his news sections is not getting much attentions lately haha...here in bros thread we combine both news n things we heard ...the fact that this is rumor...it should stay that way...cheers bros

I  don't know if you realize it or not but Yoda is probably the most important member of this site next to Adam Montana. And @Adam Montana  has just been notified to look into this thread.

You're lucky I'm not a moderator in this section cause you be banned already for calling people names.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I say I have to agree with Jaygo.  Half of the posts on the 2 threads are Navira-6ly chest-pumping each other.  I would definitely encourage you both to use Private Message.  

Navira, I appreciate the news you bring in.  I do not appreciate your disrespect of Yota, who has been around a long time and has earned the respect of DVers AND Adam.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Seriously this argument here is not necessary if you all want to fight and argue just delete this thread... yes bro and I party a lot so what? I opened this up in the rumor section for reason...

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Botzwana said:

Anyone with two brain cells can look up any of the gurus Ron and others name.

Wasn't aware of that, first I've heard of that. I don't do other sites. Everything I search is the real deal. I've always wonder thou how many members here are actually from another site that are members that hide incognito or just lay it out as one or two members do...

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Sorry you feel that way...I'm far from a creep by enforcing a rule that states promoting other sites is prohibited. I'm here for DV to be #1 not some other site to bottom feed to draw traffic, to hear a bunch of b/s they been claiming for years. Anyhow you can neg this one as well...Have a Great Day... 

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Ardent AND Appreciated support for DV To Be #1, Yota, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I for one have mistakenly taken liberties in the past You have intervened and corrected for which I deeply appreciate for the overall high quality AND high integrity of DinarVets.

Thank You, Yota.

I see the Red Rubymeisters loaded You up with Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

Congratulations, Yota!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

I loaded You up with Purple Trophies INSTEAD. I hope You don't mind. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

To potentially further illustrate compliance AND NOT TO PUMP Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar, I periodically track internet Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vendor sites for denomination availability and will show the results WITHOUT the vendor or vendor links:

image.thumb.png.118be2cc84d6100e63353411ce5d872a.png

I just updated THIS morning.

I consider the top four to be the most trusted for availability of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denominations since I have noticed changes in the availability of any particular denomination over time.

The GREEN highlight is available and price per million. RED highlight is previously offered but NOW out of stock. Yellow highlight is the site WANTS WAY TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION JUST TO GET THE PRICING SO NO PERSONAL INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED.

A couple observations:

• The most trusted (to me) sites have dried up in circulated AND uncirculated 5,000 AND 10,000 denomination Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes IN THE LAST FEW DAYS.
  • One site had dried up on the UNcirculated 500 AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes BUT later last night started offering THOSE BABIES again. This surprises me since I thought the Bicraqi Iraqi were pushing to get the damaged 250, 500, AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes OFF the streets AND WOULD NEED THESE IN IRAQ.
  • I am surprised to see the circulated 25,000 denomination Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes drying up.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion ONLY is a drying up of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes on licensed internet vendor sites COULD be an indication of the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI instituting a monetary change, whatever THAT is, in the very near future in Iraq.Typically, the UNcirculated 25,000 denomination Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note HAS ALWAYS been available THAT may indicate availability post event ON A CONTRACT BASIS for financial institutions ONLY for physical transfers interbank.

In The Mean Time...................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.....................................................

AND (of course)......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Botzwana said:

Really?  Yeah see there is this search engine called Google

So you just think I'm ignorant, as I stated I don't do other sites. I use google sometime but I have save up a portfolio with approx actual 300 Iraq news sites, not a handful of guru sites.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

To potentially further illustrate compliance AND NOT TO PUMP Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar,

Thank you!! Your Intelligence an Dictation which doesn't go unnoticed by me an few more DV'ers appreciated you.... Have a Great Weekend...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1