Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Road to the RV

Maynard57

So, we have it seems, Low to mid level government people doing the government business, 2009 legislation signed into law for the 2010 2011 budgets, a Plan to proceeding without parliament if not seated on schedule, Huge recent deposits in to major Iraqi banks, Money disbursed to the provinces at new rate, A series of incidents involving real funky numbers on forex, and other sites, Vaults of small denoms trucked into banks, DFI fund transfer, Maliki getting publicly called out by independent Iraqi news agencies, Cryptic redenomination reference on Forex, The queen, the Pope, Joe Biden, Hillarious, Contracts to be paid in dinar, AsiaCell, huge ins. Company whose name escapes me, Oil, natural gas resources, influx of ships, cargo sitting on the docks . . . .

Can you spell, "RV?"

Maynard

thanks for the post. It seems like that took some work (W O R K)? on your part :D

So, we have it seems, Low to mid level government people doing the government business, 2009 legislation signed into law for the 2010 2011 budgets, a Plan to proceeding without parliament if not seated on schedule, Huge recent deposits in to major Iraqi banks, Money disbursed to the provinces at new rate, A series of incidents involving real funky numbers on forex, and other sites, Vaults of small denoms trucked into banks, DFI fund transfer, Maliki getting publicly called out by independent Iraqi news agencies, Cryptic redenomination reference on Forex, The queen, the Pope, Joe Biden, Hillarious, Contracts to be paid in dinar, AsiaCell, huge ins. Company whose name escapes me, Oil, natural gas resources, influx of ships, cargo sitting on the docks . . . .

Can you spell, "RV?"

Maynard

Well when ya put it that way, it makes sense to me, and you are hopefully correct. Way too much is happening, regardless of the conflicting articles, for the RV not to be right around the corner. Thanks for the post Maynard.

Best one I have read in a while.

Go RV

It's time to put up or shutup. These people are sitting at a stop sign looking both ways and refusing to cross the intersection. It's time for someone to hit the horn and push them through. Put it in drive and getter done.Thanks Maynard for the post. God Bless Semper Fi :blink::blink::blink:

Edited by Bobbydee

the crucial piece of evidence is "trucks full of low denoms" and I haven't seen any evidence to support that aside from rumor.......did I miss something? The rest sounds positive. When we get actual evidence of low denoms at the banks, I'll be impressed.

This was in an Adam Montana chat

I must have missed this. Where did this information come from?

This was from a Scooter chat

• Upvote 1

Hey all i don't know if this means much but i have ordered at different times millions of Dinar with fifth third BanK......always gave me the 25,000 notes. Now friday i picked up a mil and got all 10,000 notes . Just seems a bit wierd because i asked them before for smaller noted and they could not get them......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV

Hey all i don't know if this means much but i have ordered at different times millions of Dinar with fifth third BanK......always gave me the 25,000 notes. Now friday i picked up a mil and got all 10,000 notes . Just seems a bit wierd because i asked them before for smaller noted and they could not get them......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV

How long does it take for your Dinar to come in after you place your order? How much do these guys charge? Thanks

Adams CBI contact in Iraq saw the truck loads of new Dinars....

the crucial piece of evidence is "trucks full of low denoms" and I haven't seen any evidence to support that aside from rumor.......did I miss something? The rest sounds positive. When we get actual evidence of low denoms at the banks, I'll be impressed.

I wish it could view this as a sign...

But, other than they may have been out of higher denom. notes, I dont think the lower notes tell anything in particular.

I say this mainly because Ali has done the same thing, and that was some time ago.

Anyway, I called 5/3rd bank and they had their puters down so they could not quote me a price for IQD,

I still have to give another call. Will do so on Monday.

Would you mind telling me what they charged for the Mil? Ali charges $1060.00 Pl. another $20.00 for mailing.

I have a 5/3 bank right here in town and it would be nice to be able to go and get them personally.

Cheers, and Goooo RV...

God bless, and GOD speed the Iraqi people for all that they are going through...

And GOD Bless our troops.