Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Felix Baumgartner Proves the Flat Earth - In less than 3 minutes

bigwave

So a video taken from well inside the capsule showing the horizon line through a 3 to 4 foot hatch doesn't reveal a desired curvature and this is somehow proof of flat earth?....By this logic, to see any curvature the capsule would have to be adjacent to the earth, not over it.  And for those paying attention to the video....where are the infamous ice walls?  Surely filming 120 plus feet above flat earth would provide a glimpse of the walls and their black ops protectors.  And didn't this capsule reach that height by balloon?....How on flat earth is that possible if flat land is moving exponentially upward at break neck speed?  Fun stuff though....keep 'em coming, bigwave.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know there is a growing segment of the population adopting the idea of the Earth being flat. I feel that this could easily be proven with a Leer Jet. The Gulfstream G650 has a range of 7000 nm. This plane could easily traverse one of the poles without need for refueling. My suggestion is that the "Flat-Earthers" fund an experiment where they fly over the poles and circumnavigate the globe. This would settle this once and for all. In fact, you can rent a G650 for a reasonable amount over a period of a couple days, the amount of time required to circumnavigate the globe.

Indy

Screenshot_20180702-090109_Google.jpg

Edited by Indraman
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Yep, Felix Baumgartner did a MOST EXCELLENT Job Proving The Earth Is FLAT - For the LAST Time!!!

Hey, look at the horizon drop here:

image.png.b50405f8ed56624dc48c80b4201c2e60.png

Ole Felix doesn't look all bent out of shape here so there MUST REALLY be a HORIZON DROP!!!

:o       :o       :o

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

The Gulfstream G650 has a range of 7000 nm. This plane could easily traverse one of the poles without need for refueling. My suggestion is that the "Flat-Earthers" fund an experiment where they fly over the poles and circumnavigate the globe.

The flight plan that you're advocating has been outlawed by seven different nations through the United Nations treaty. Anyone attempting to fly such a route would most likely be shot down the minute they got near  what is considered the South Pole.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The flight plan that you're advocating has been outlawed by seven different nations through the United Nations treaty. Anyone attempting to fly such a route would most likely be shot down the minute they got near  what is considered the South Pole.

No need to fly over a Pole....any edge will do.  ;)  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

What the heck.  You got a neg for saying that. Wow. 

Who are you talking to, nstoolman?  And did you happen to notice the 2 negs given out to a couple people pushing back on the flat earth theory....but the 2 others doing the same were spared?.....Hmmmm, interesting don't you think?  Every day is Christmas.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

LGD

What the heck.  You got a neg for saying that. Wow. 

I side with you on that one, nstoolman1...In that that's way wrong.....

I personally do not agree nor condone the giving of rubies.....I am ALWAYS against it

I NEVER neg anybody....no matter what...My own (simple) rule of thumb...But that's me of course....To each his / her / its own

A plus from me, nstoolman1 & LGD

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Just take the path Amelia Airheart did many years ago.. fly east..... if you keep flying in an easterly direction and eventually end up in the same place you started, guess what? The earth is round!!

You could end up with her same fate.

Lost on a South Pacific island in the hands of cannibals or the lost Japanese Army. :lol:

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

Just take the path Amelia Airheart did many years ago.. fly east..... if you keep flying in an easterly direction and eventually end up in the same place you started, guess what? The earth is round!!

I don't think it worked out too well for her.

But you could just read the bible, guess what; the earth is Gods footstool.

Unless of course you want to call God a liar. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, umbertino said:

I side with you on that one, nstoolman1...In that that's way wrong.....

I personally do not agree nor condone the giving of rubies.....I am ALWAYS against it

I NEVER neg anybody....no matter what...My own (simple) rule of thumb...But that's me of course....To each his / her / its own

A plus from me, nstoolman1 & LGD

And even that post above got me a ruby ????  Hard (impossible) to understand ....Well.....

Haters will be haters

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 7/2/2018 at 7:18 AM, Shabibilicious said:

So a video taken from well inside the capsule showing the horizon line through a 3 to 4 foot hatch doesn't reveal a desired curvature and this is somehow proof of flat earth?....By this logic, to see any curvature the capsule would have to be adjacent to the earth, not over it.  And for those paying attention to the video....where are the infamous ice walls?  Surely filming 120 plus feet above flat earth would provide a glimpse of the walls and their black ops protectors.  And didn't this capsule reach that height by balloon?....How on flat earth is that possible if flat land is moving exponentially upward at break neck speed?  Fun stuff though....keep 'em coming, bigwave.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

On 7/2/2018 at 8:06 AM, Indraman said:

I know there is a growing segment of the population adopting the idea of the Earth being flat. I feel that this could easily be proven with a Leer Jet. The Gulfstream G650 has a range of 7000 nm. This plane could easily traverse one of the poles without need for refueling. My suggestion is that the "Flat-Earthers" fund an experiment where they fly over the poles and circumnavigate the globe. This would settle this once and for all. In fact, you can rent a G650 for a reasonable amount over a period of a couple days, the amount of time required to circumnavigate the globe.

Indy

On 7/2/2018 at 9:06 AM, bostonangler said:

I cannot imagine how anyone with any common sense could believe the flat earth concept. 

B/A

Hey what do I know –

The establishment “They” stated that we are on a tilt of 23.4º (or 66.6º depending on how you look at it.) “They” said that the earth spins at 1000mph (wow). “They” also said that we leap around the sun at 66,600 mph (18.4 miles per second) They also said that we are cruzin’ along at about 495,000 mph along with the sun and that the whole universe is expanding at 2.4 million miles an hour. OMG – We will never be “here” again!

“They” say that all this spinning is what is keeping Trillions and Trillions and Trillions of gallons of water stuck to the earth yet not strong enough to keep a tiny gnat baby from flying off.

Again “They” say that a common cumulus cloud holds about a million gallons of water and yet they just float around like nothing at all.

Air flights from NYC to SF is about the same time coming and going. If the earth is spinning at 1000 mph it would necessarily mean that “going with the spin” the airplane would be going 1500mph in one direction (assuming the plane is flying at 500mph) and that going in the opposite direction the airplane would have to go 1000mph just to break even.

Pictures from the “They” team show an arc of the earth at 121,000 feet but pictures from the common Joe / Jane team show flat as a pancake earth at the same height.

Further, the Jayhawks at the University of Kansan proved that Kansas is flatter than a pancake. Kansas, (again, what do I know) cannot be bent north to south and east to west if it is flat at the same time.

If the earth was a globe that would necessarily mean that all the waters on earth would have to be bent / curved too. Further the Mississippi river would have to run “up hill” at some point.

Radar on a ship can “see” another ship 60 miles out when the earth curvature calculator tells us that at 60 miles out there should be over 1800 ft of curvature (assuming the radar is 40 feet above the water.) Radar waves would have to bend and apparently that is not true. But hey, what do I know?

Then, coupled with the fact that a doppler radar can see a hurricane, in its entirety at over 160 miles out, an impossible feat due to the earth curvature of over 2.2 miles. But I can’t prove that either as I don’t have a Doppler radar machine.

I can go on and on about similar inconsistencies but for time I’ll stop there – for now.

Now, combine all the above with the over 125 references of a flat earth in the Bible I call the “They” team’s bluff.

My Ol’ Man told me when I was a kid – Don’t believe anything you hear and only half the things you see and you will do pretty good with that.

Question Authority –

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2018 at 7:18 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

On 7/2/2018 at 8:06 AM, Indraman said:

Indy

On 7/2/2018 at 9:06 AM, bostonangler said:

I cannot imagine how anyone with any common sense could believe the flat earth concept. 

B/A

Hey what do I know –

The establishment “They” stated that we are on a tilt of 23.4º (or 66.6º depending on how you look at it.) “They” said that the earth spins at 1000mph (wow). “They” also said that we leap around the sun at 66,600 mph (18.4 miles per second) They also said that we are cruzin’ along at about 495,000 mph along with the sun and that the whole universe is expanding at 2.4 million miles an hour. OMG – We will never be “here” again!

“They” say that all this spinning is what is keeping Trillions and Trillions and Trillions of gallons of water stuck to the earth yet not strong enough to keep a tiny gnat baby from flying off.

Again “They” say that a common cumulus cloud holds about a million gallons of water and yet they just float around like nothing at all.

Air flights from NYC to SF is about the same time coming and going. If the earth is spinning at 1000 mph it would necessarily mean that “going with the spin” the airplane would be going 1500mph in one direction (assuming the plane is flying at 500mph) and that going in the opposite direction the airplane would have to go 1000mph just to break even.

Pictures from the “They” team show an arc of the earth at 121,000 feet but pictures from the common Joe / Jane team show flat as a pancake earth at the same height.

Further, the Jayhawks at the University of Kansan proved that Kansas is flatter than a pancake. Kansas, (again, what do I know) cannot be bent north to south and east to west if it is flat at the same time.

If the earth was a globe that would necessarily mean that all the waters on earth would have to be bent / curved too. Further the Mississippi river would have to run “up hill” at some point.

Radar on a ship can “see” another ship 60 miles out when the earth curvature calculator tells us that at 60 miles out there should be over 1800 ft of curvature (assuming the radar is 40 feet above the water.) Radar waves would have to bend and apparently that is not true. But hey, what do I know?

Then, coupled with the fact that a doppler radar can see a hurricane, in its entirety at over 160 miles out, an impossible feat due to the earth curvature of over 2.2 miles. But I can’t prove that either as I don’t have a Doppler radar machine.

I can go on and on about similar inconsistencies but for time I’ll stop there – for now.

Now, combine all the above with the over 125 references of a flat earth in the Bible I call the “They” team’s bluff.

My Ol’ Man told me when I was a kid – Don’t believe anything you hear and only half the things you see and you will do pretty good with that.

Question Authority –

Peace,

Come on RV.

435px-Universum.jpg

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Hey what do I know –

Question Authority –

Peace,

Come on RV.

435px-Universum.jpg

A basic understanding of Physics would address this concern:

"Air flights from NYC to SF is about the same time coming and going. If the earth is spinning at 1000 mph it would necessarily mean that “going with the spin” the airplane would be going 1500mph in one direction (assuming the plane is flying at 500mph) and that going in the opposite direction the airplane would have to go 1000mph just to break even.

Pictures from the “They” team show an arc of the earth at 121,000 feet but pictures from the common Joe / Jane team show flat as a pancake earth at the same height."

For example, if you jump up off the ground of the surface of the Earth, the ground does not move out from under you at 1000MPH. Gravity is the single most significant force compared to all other forces that you reference, Centrifugal, etc.

Until someone can explain the mathematical model that replaces gravity, I find it amazing that so many people are easily persuaded to below something that can't be proved by simple experiments.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

Hey what do I know –

Question Authority –

Peace,

Come on RV.

435px-Universum.jpg

A most excellent analysis. 

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

Until someone can explain the mathematical model that replaces gravity

You can't explain what doesn't exist. 

It's not gravity that holds everything down. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2